shape
carat
color
clarity

CEHRA!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
What exactly do you mean a MONTH OR SO!!! You should be on here MUCH sooner than that. Like NOW.
11.gif

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 11:12:35 PM
Author:Gypsy
What exactly do you mean a MONTH OR SO!!! You should be on here MUCH sooner than that. Like NOW.
11.gif
I totally agree with Gypsy. The kids are back to school so you have no excuse.
36.gif

Besides, we miss you a lot!!!!
7.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
She''s sneaky.
face5.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Please come back!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehra,
Patience peeps!!! You know we will be here when it''s done. Can''t wait to see it. Hope you had a great rest of the summer.
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hrumpph. A MONTH. Why can we see her regardless of the ring status? *STOMPS FOOT*

Okay so now I'm being a brat.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I agree! Please come back soon!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 11:50:22 PM
Author: Gypsy
Hrumpph. A MONTH. Why can we see her regardless of the ring status? *STOMPS FOOT*

Okay so now I''m being a brat.
I''ve been reading a bit here and there, but trying to stay out of all of this. This ring means a lot to me and I want everything about it and around it to be filled with a sense of serenity. The impatience of OTHER PEOPLE wore me thin and I need to step away from all of this for now. This gift from my husband isn''t about this board or the people here or their timeline and I need to refocus my attention for a while. I won''t have the ring right away (dh is planning something) and even when I do receive it I plan to enjoy it and cement it as a symbol in my life before I share it here. It is a different approach than most I''m sure, but for me it is right and I''m really not up for criticism on how I''ve approached things. It has been right for me. And for me another right thing is to shift my focus away from the material and toward the spiritual, emotional symbolism this ring means to me. And when I share it all, some of that will be clear. There is such visual greed here sometimes and this ring and my experience really cannot be focused on fulfilling the needs of others who are even more impatient than myself. You were my first buddy here Layla and with our journeys somewhat similar I couldn''t not speak up and share with you how excited I am for you :) Anyway, I really can''t even read any more of this now, I really can''t get sucked in right now. I''ll be back at the right time - with pictures :)

((((((hugs)))))) to everyone!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can totally respect that Cehra, thank you for the clarification. I missed you a lot. I will wait until your ready to return and I hope your ring is all you hoped it would be, and more. ((HUGS)) honey. Take care of you, and we''ll be here when you are ready to be here.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cehra,
I was travelling at the time it all happened and couldn''t post. However, I''d like you to know that I wished I had taken my time to decide on the right setting, like you.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 12:02:45 AM
Author: Cehrabehra

Date: 9/4/2007 11:50:22 PM

Okay so now I''m being a brat.
I''ve been reading a bit here and there, but trying to stay out of all of this. This ring means a lot to me and I want everything about it and around it to be filled with a sense of serenity. The impatience of OTHER PEOPLE wore me thin and I need to step away from all of this for now. This gift from my husband isn''t about this board or the people here or their timeline and I need to refocus my attention for a while. I won''t have the ring right away (dh is planning something) and even when I do receive it I plan to enjoy it and cement it as a symbol in my life before I share it here. It is a different approach than most I''m sure, but for me it is right and I''m really not up for criticism on how I''ve approached things. It has been right for me. And for me another right thing is to shift my focus away from the material and toward the spiritual, emotional symbolism this ring means to me. And when I share it all, some of that will be clear. There is such visual greed here sometimes and this ring and my experience really cannot be focused on fulfilling the needs of others who are even more impatient than myself. You were my first buddy here Layla and with our journeys somewhat similar I couldn''t not speak up and share with you how excited I am for you :) Anyway, I really can''t even read any more of this now, I really can''t get sucked in right now. I''ll be back at the right time - with pictures :)

((((((hugs)))))) to everyone!
This is a joke post, right?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 12:48:54 AM
Author: surfgirl

LEMON PIE, LEMON PIE. Let's please not start this. Cehra is entitled to her opinion as you TOTALLY are surfgirl. Please lets not go there though. Please?

Any other flavored pie??? Please???

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 12:56:41 AM

Date: 9/5/2007 12:48:54 AM
Author: surfgirl

LEMON PIE, LEMON PIE. Let''s please not start this. Cehra is entitled to her opinion as you TOTALLY are surfgirl. Please lets not go there though. Please?

Any other flavored pie??? Please???
Surfgirl, I''m with you, but I also agree with Gypsy on this one. It''s a dead horse, rotting and full of maggots. Let the woman have her opinion, as much as some may disagree with it.

And to everyone else, I''d say, please, let the woman also have her break in peace. She''ll come back with a ring so full of journey, spiritual and emotional symbolism that we''ll never need fairy dust around here again.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I''m excited to see Cehra''s ring, and I hope that she is able to post it in peace. That''s all I can say. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I just hope that those of us who are still excited to see it are able to really soon--without all of the unecessaries on both sides.

No idea if unecessaries is even a word, but I''ll go with it.
9.gif

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Love & Peace to my P-town peep Cehra...I get you and understand. I''ll be here when you want to get that coffee and compare new treasures!!! I think its fun waiting for your pics, I never know when you''ll surprise us and that''s a FUN thing.

Have a great September, it IS our best month, no?

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Dang...I was excited this thread was checking in on an old friend...I was wondering too where her posts were.

You meant no harm...just an expression of honest light hearted interest in a passion we all share. Gypsy, not sure your inquiry was met the way you anticipated. I thought it was most thoughtful of you. Your care and interest in all of us is appreciated. I love your enthusiasm.

Taking the risk of offending all with Pie or no pie...I don't want the Gyp to feel squashed, therefore I write.

DKS

Ok...need to add an edit line. SORRY. I just went back and read the thread. Don't know how I missed that puppy. Had no idea. For someone like me just reading for the first time, it was blunt and sharp edged.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Ok, TOTAL threadjack..but what is with the pie? You all are making a pregnant woman hungry. mmm, I like lemon. but seriously, I''ve seen pie references before & I''m at a loss.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 2:54:24 AM
Author: divergrrl
Ok, TOTAL threadjack..but what is with the pie? You all are making a pregnant woman hungry. mmm, I like lemon. but seriously, I''ve seen pie references before & I''m at a loss.
OMG too funny. I was away when this whole pie thing started. If a thread gets too heated, or uncomfortable, pie is offered. It''s a distraction so to speak. I came back from spring break 2 years ago, and all I read about was lemon pie, with Real whipped cream. People''s avatar''s had changed, I felt like I was in the twilight zone It''s such a part of PS now. Many insist that lemon pie is best, but there are Kiwi lovers out there too. HTH, and makes some sense...
3.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sick that I haven't been eating, but count me in for some pie!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
just wanted to say I miss you too cehra and hope you make some wonderful memories over the coming weeks/months as you prepare to receive the ring you have waited 15 years for..

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
35.gif
35.gif
Hi Cehra
35.gif
35.gif

I saw you lurking, I''m glad you popped back in to say hi.

Y''know, we like your conversation too, not just your impending sparkley.

Think about chiming in now and then? Either way, I''m glad to hear that you and yours are well!

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cehra

Looking forward to see your ring when you are ready to post it.

elmo

Brilliant_Rock
Cehra, good to see you. The cushion posts have been decidedly boring without you, and we''re even telling folks to buy Tiffany diamonds
2.gif
. I hope all is well.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Actually PIE originally was used as an analogy for preference in diamonds...aka lemon pie is the best just like D FL. but i like chocolate which might be my J SI. and for some people, they hate chocolate and just want lemon. and some will only settle for real whipped cream. key lime might be a cheap sub for lemon for some.
2.gif

Somehow...I think PIE ended up morphing into 'let's change the subject and talk about pie' because that is how some construed the first foray into pie, when it was really more of an educational yet fun example on how people could view diamonds like pie, and now it's more like 'let's change the subject and offer some peacemaking pie' or something...I don't even know what sometimes.
2.gif

Reminds me of playing telephone. Oh and surfgirl, I thought the same thing you did when I saw that post, head scratcher for sure.

miss TG, don't tease me about seeing the fairy dust go poof forever, you cruel woman.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Like you said Mara, different pie for different folks. I personally am a fan of pie CRUST. Some may say that my not caring about pie filling, renders the pie soulless, but what can I say...I'm a crusty kinda gal. And I would be the first to admit that the pie does NEED filling, otherwise it's too dry. I just prefer to ignore the filling and go for the foundation!

ETA, I'm not teasing. It's a real possibility.
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 3:20:36 PM
Author: Mara
Actually PIE originally was used as an analogy for preference in diamonds...aka lemon pie is the best just like D FL. but i like chocolate which might be my J SI. and for some people, they hate chocolate and just want lemon. and some will only settle for real whipped cream. key lime might be a cheap sub for lemon for some.
2.gif
Hey!! I resemble that backhanded remark!!
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 1:05:51 AM
Author: TravelingGal
She''ll come back with a ring so full of journey, spiritual and emotional symbolism that we''ll never need fairy dust around here again.
Have we fully considered the possibility that exposure to all this "fairy dust" might, in fact, be toxic?? Especially with the recent news about microwave popcorn fumes being linked to lung cancer!!(??)

Also ... anyone know a good 12 step program for "Visual Greed"? And can someone co-major in "Attention Need"?
34.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is visual greed where you want everyone elses rings/diamonds/earrings/wedding rings etc? If it is I have soooo got it!!! Its great!
9.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 3:36:41 PM
Author: decodelighted

Date: 9/5/2007 1:05:51 AM
Author: TravelingGal
She''ll come back with a ring so full of journey, spiritual and emotional symbolism that we''ll never need fairy dust around here again.
Have we fully considered the possibility that exposure to all this ''fairy dust'' might, in fact, be toxic?? Especially with the recent news about microwave popcorn fumes being linked to lung cancer!!(??)

Also ... anyone know a good 12 step program for ''Visual Greed''? And can someone co-major in ''Attention Need''?
34.gif
Good lord woman! And I thought I was raining on people''s parades, but now you come here and malign microwave popcorn? Where''s the love?

I''ve actually been pretty ashamed about my visual greed. I''ve taken the first step and marked out all photos of FG''s earrings. However it''s quite irritating as there are crayon blobs all over my computer screen.

No fairy dust, no visual greed, and now no popcorn fumes. What next? A "Show me your empty earlobes and fingers" thread?
39.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
33.gif
I figured someone would be more hurt by noone giving a hoot about ''ones'' precious possesions. I think I would be truly devasted if noone posted kind words regarding my sparklies. hmmmph, guess I will never understand the many moods of people, intriguing really.
28.gif

I''ll take a big ole piece of lemon...(sshhh don''t tell my cube mate as we are ''dieting''). lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results