shape
carat
color
clarity

caved into the upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2007 6:03:45 PM
Author: katiedid
Well, I think it''s because my ring has been there for 2 weeks and I''m sure they''ve checked it over already. I wish yours would come sooner!
Me too but I need to learn patience
9.gif
I shall be looking out for your photos! OOOH I love new diamonds!!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations. Is there any way you can post before and after hand shots? What size is your finger? I''d love to see a comparsion on your hand, if possible.

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''ve got some photos from before I sent it off for resizing, so after I get it back with the new stone, I''ll post a before and after!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MC, I forgot to answer your question... my finger is a size 4 3/4 (or a snug 4 1/2 but I hate snug rings). I''ll attach a photo here of the ring as it was with the .806 in it. After I get the new one, I''ll do a before and after!

newring5.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/3/2007 11:42:59 PM
Author: katiedid

My ACA scored a 1.1 I think, so when I said ''not as high'' I should have said ''not as low'' but I meant ''high'' as in ''better''. That''s the deal right--lower is better?
No, Katie - lower isn''t better. It''s not quantitative. It''s more like pass/fail. Anything 2 or below is most likely to be a ''pass''. 1.0 isn''t ''better'' than 1.5, for instance.

LOVELY upgrade - glad you went for it! Congrats

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is another of the .806

Thanks everyone for setting me straight on the HCA #s. :)

oldaca.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! I can''t wait to see the new ring on your hand! In the photos it looks a lot larger! WOW! Quickest ugrade ever! Sorry Maisie, she''s got you beat!

Now if only I could send my ring back to WF for resizing and have it "grow" while it was there!
11.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know--I''m actually kindof embarrassed. I don''t plan to announce to anyone around me that it''s a new stone. I''m sure some of them will notice, but most of my coworkers won''t have a clue!

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Katie, we''re exactly the same size! Now I know I can use your finger as a reference for RB finger coverage. Heh.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on the upgrade!!! Cant wait to see the pics
1.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys were giving me a hard time about the quickest upgrade... :) I think 3hearts has me beat. I just read that she sent her stone back after a week. I had mine more than a week. Hee hee!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results