shape
carat
color
clarity

Car troubles with the jag...so what now?

What now?

• Just the results, please.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

meresal

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 12:43:43 PM
Author: Catmom

Date: 7/17/2009 12:29:36 PM
Author: meresal

Date: 7/17/2009 12:18:24 PM

Date: 7/17/2009 8:45:28 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor

I think, like with any car, it depends on your car. No, Holly, not all Jag's are perfectly dependable...but not all Chevy's are either. Like Lorelei said, her's works wonderfully.
This is true but I'm on my third jag now and have never had one bit of trouble with any of them.
Really? That's awesome. I don't remember where you live Catmom, could you remind me?
Down here in the Texas heat, the glue that they use overseas to put everything together, only lasts a few summers, then everything starts bubbling, peeling, or plain just falls off. The cloth lining on the inside roof of the car is the worst. If you could see it, you would think that there is double sided tape holding that thing up.
I live outside of Chicago. So the only weather related problems are during the winter. Not so good driving on ice and snow.
9.gif
Yeah, we would know much about that... anytime it gets really icy here, everything shuts down and we never leave our houses
3.gif

So what you are saying is that they are best for leisurly drives along the coastline or miles of rolling hills in 75 degree weather with the top down?
31.gif
10.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/17/2009 2:35:32 PM

Date: 7/17/2009 12:43:43 PM

Date: 7/17/2009 12:29:36 PM

Date: 7/17/2009 12:18:24 PM

Date: 7/17/2009 8:45:28 AM
Author: Italiahaircolor

I think, like with any car, it depends on your car. No, Holly, not all Jag''s are perfectly dependable...but not all Chevy''s are either. Like Lorelei said, her''s works wonderfully.
This is true but I''m on my third jag now and have never had one bit of trouble with any of them.
Really? That''s awesome. I don''t remember where you live Catmom, could you remind me?
Down here in the Texas heat, the glue that they use overseas to put everything together, only lasts a few summers, then everything starts bubbling, peeling, or plain just falls off. The cloth lining on the inside roof of the car is the worst. If you could see it, you would think that there is double sided tape holding that thing up.
I live outside of Chicago. So the only weather related problems are during the winter. Not so good driving on ice and snow.
9.gif
Yeah, we would know much about that... anytime it gets really icy here, everything shuts down and we never leave our houses
3.gif

So what you are saying is that they are best for leisurly drives along the coastline or miles of rolling hills in 75 degree weather with the top down?
31.gif
10.gif
A friend of mine in FL drives a Jag...when I visited him in April I saw no signs of weather damage...he''s up on the panhandle, though. Can I just say that a leather interior that has been exposed to salt air smells SO good?!

crystalheart1

Brilliant_Rock
Off topic,, where are you having his party ?? It sounds like you are Really doing it up

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/17/2009 3:30:11 PM
Author: crystalheart1
Off topic,, where are you having his party ?? It sounds like you are Really doing it up
Las Vegas.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results