shape
carat
color
clarity

Can't Hillary just say "Yes I lied"?

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
^whos not calling Trump a pr*ck :confused: To say that no one is calling him names and demanding he tell the truth has not been what I've seen/heard. In fact, it's almost ALL of what I've seen/heard.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1470092105|4061455 said:
^whos not calling Trump a pr*ck :confused: To say that no one is calling him names and demanding he tell the truth has not been what I've seen/heard. In fact, it's almost ALL of what I've seen/heard.

His supporters aren't, all the swinging voters who can't possibly vote for Hillary because "she's a liar" aren't....

I dunno unless the Republicans whole strategy these days is to get the party elected and then get rid of him, if so then I wish you all well, if not then I feel really sorry for all of you.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1470090934|4061444 said:
Redwood66, you are a brave women!
Yes she is!... :clap: She will never be able to convince the Dem. PSers that HC lied... :bigsmile:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1470093040|4061466 said:
Yes she is!... :clap: She will never be able to convince the Dem. PSers that HC lied... :bigsmile:

I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. :lol:

I just thought we needed a thread with "lie" and "Hillary" in the title instead of Trump. I only speak the truth from my perspective. :lol:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Of course HC lied, as has EVERY other politician.

But, she's a woman going for our highest office, so that's inexcusable.
Lying's another thing we don't want 'our women' doing ... no biggie when men do it though.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1470092362|4061459 said:

His supporters aren't, all the swinging voters who can't possibly vote for Hillary because "she's a liar" aren't....

I dunno unless the Republicans whole strategy these days is to get the party elected and then get rid of him, if so then I wish you all well, if not then I feel really sorry for all of you.

Once again there is only one Trump supporter here who posts. I feel sorry for all of us no matter the outcome in November.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1470093227|4061469 said:
I only speak the truth from my perspective. :lol:

OMG!
Uhm ... Perspective is the realm opinion ... not truth!

www.dictionary.com

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NonieMarie|1470087811|4061425 said:
redwood66|1470085080|4061415 said:
My biggest issue is the email thing. I will repeat over and over that both my sons would be in jail for less. Benghazi is terrible and I don't think we will ever really know. Its all smoke and mirrors to cover up deficiencies.

I have said I don't like Trump. Can't stand him in fact. But we have enough Trump threads and Hillary deserves her own for this latest issue IMO.

ETA - NM thank you for taking the time to post all that info. I respect your opinion.

Just curious, what did you think of Trump looking into the camera, asking the Russians to look for the deleted emails? He was not joking even though now he says he was. He asked a foreign government that we are at odds with and has sponsored terrorism for their own gain, to interfere in our election. It has been debated back and forth if that was something that would bring charges of sedition or even treason. Yes, we do know about Benghazi. There were 3 investigation, one was by Republicans that did everything in their power to pin it on Clinton. She was cleared in all 3. I respectfully ask, if you were able to take the email argument out, and as we've seen all other charges have been disproved. Would you still be so hard on her?
Well, since she is unwilling to tell the american people about what was said in those "top secret" missing Emails then maybe the Russians will... :tongue:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think she lied a bucketload, BUT I think all the male presidents you have had irrespective of their political origins have lied a bucketload more.

But if you want a guy that describes a female journalist as having "blood coming out of her eyes and blood coming out of her - wherever" as the leader of the free word continue.

A proven misogynistic, greedy, racist boarding on sociopath versus a woman that is too ambitious that has never been fully proven to lie for the nation and allegedly her own interests.

Logic would dictate Hillary is the lesser of the two evils, but as we saw with Brexit when logic fails and it's too late to change your mind, then it's a bit late to cry wolf, or in this case we didn't really mean to elect the unstable narcissist that sends the country to war accidentally, or who causes even more race riots etc because of the stupid stuff he says.... all because y'all thought the party could somehow keep him in line....

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1470093727|4061478 said:
Well, since she is unwilling to tell the american people about what was said in those missing Emails then maybe the Russians will.

Holy Shit, DF!
You're no better than Trump himself. :wall:

Treason, much?

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1470093457|4061473 said:
redwood66|1470093227|4061469 said:
I only speak the truth from my perspective. :lol:

OMG!
Uhm ... Perspective is the realm opinion ... not truth!

www.dictionary.com

You cannot take a joke from a conservative obviously......

Hence the :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1470093852|4061480 said:
Dancing Fire|1470093727|4061478 said:
Well, since she is unwilling to tell the american people about what was said in those missing Emails then maybe the Russians will.

Holy Shit, DF!
You're no better than Trump himself. :wall:

Treason, much?
Call it whatever ...let us hear what the Russians know.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock

I agree, but that goes without saying (that his supporters aren't calling him names), but my experience is that Trump has been called just about every name in the book, which he deserves, but criticizing everything he says/does is the norm and I just don't see that as much with HRC. Maybe it's because Trump is an easier target :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1470094930|4061484 said:

I agree, but that goes without saying (that his supporters aren't calling him names), but my experience is that Trump has been called just about every name in the book, which he deserves, but criticizing everything he says/does is the norm and I just don't see that as much with HRC. Maybe it's because Trump is an easier target :lol:

Trump deserves to be called every name in the book. The way he acted this weekend pretty much tells you all you need to know about his character.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1470093236|4061470 said:

Lying's another thing we don't want 'our women' doing ... no biggie when men do it though.

THIS is my issue. Trump has and continues to lie constantly, as has every other politician. But somehow when HC lies sh*t hits the fan. I see no other reason for that other than her gender. Because she's a woman she somehow has different standards. Which is BS. :angryfire:

Venti25

Shiny_Rock

He is an easier target because he makes himself one. If Hillary said half the ridiculous things he has spouted the backlash would be far more vicious and personal. I cannot believe people (not saying you are!) are brushing off some of the things Trump has claimed and turning a blind eye because you know, he's still better than "her".

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I call Trump many insulting sobriquets---you live by the sword, you die by the sword.

(I'm living in Arizona these days. Omg to the doddering angry old fart that is McCain, I cannot stand the guy BUT to call a POW a loser??? Easy for Trump, right, all those tours of duty he did on our military, nary a bruise or scratch :lol: )

Trump; synonymous with a giver.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1470079158|4061373 said:
While I understand what you're saying, for some of us, voting for HRC is more than just "a bitter pill to swallow."
I think both candidates will be a sh*tshow, but at the same time, I don't think either one will cause this Country to self-destruct.

O.K so say he wins, logic would assume, there will be global uncertainty heading towards panic, so your share market will go into free fall, anyone that has shares, if Brexit was anything to go by, time to bail now... He has made wild claims he is going to go into Syria and sort out ISIS, we all know how years of chasing Sadaam Hussein ended, in fact it can be directly seen as a causal factor for both ISIS and the level of terrorism we in the Western world will live with for the rest of our lives.

And don't get me started on things like his immigration policies (great way yet again to alienate pretty well the rest of the world) or any of his views on race riots and gender inequalities. If you can't see the impact he is going to directly have on your country as leader then again, its time to remove the blinkers. Three more years of Hillary who I would suggest will run a term in office which will look something like a cross between when Bill was in office and yes she will have to pick up and deal with all the failed legacies of Obama, but will she cause the same amount of foreign hostility and direct global economic panic, NO she won't.

Neither of them is going to have the magic bullet to fix your high levels of unemployment overnight. As far as I can see neither government has any magic solutions. One is simply making promises he will never be able to deliver or he is making wild claims that if he can deliver will leave a country literally more divided, and highly likely economically (if say you get into another war for example) worse off than when he started.

I would suggest more of the same with Hillary will be better than even worse economic and political management from the alternative, unless of course, after his wins, his own party gets rid of him, then all bets are off....

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1470093851|4061479 said:

I think she lied a bucketload, BUT I think all the male presidents you have had irrespective of their political origins have lied a bucketload more.

But if you want a guy that describes a female journalist as having "blood coming out of her eyes and blood coming out of her - wherever" as the leader of the free word continue.

A proven misogynistic, greedy, racist boarding on sociopath versus a woman that is too ambitious that has never been fully proven to lie for the nation and allegedly her own interests.

Logic would dictate Hillary is the lesser of the two evils, but as we saw with Brexit when logic fails and it's too late to change your mind, then it's a bit late to cry wolf, or in this case we didn't really mean to elect the unstable narcissist that sends the country to war accidentally, or who causes even more race riots etc because of the stupid stuff he says.... all because y'all thought the party could somehow keep him in line....

Yes, Hilary lied. I would expect nothing less from a self-respecting presidential candidate. :lol: As arkie said, they have all lied. How else would they have gotten as far as they have? I would be very scared if Trump isn't lying. Does he actually mean and believe the sh!t he says? I can only hope and pray that he is lying because if he is being completely sincere and honest (albeit ignorant, racist, and misogynistic) and he gets elected president, this country is in big trouble.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1470077445|4061364 said:
The point of the thread is she did not tell the truth. And keeps not telling the truth. I don't like liars of any flavor.
Redwood, perhaps she tells her version of the truth and you consider it a lie. I do the same with you. For example, when you say that you cannot forgive Trump for disparaging a Gold Star family and that you do not support Trump, I consider those statements to be lies. I base this on the fact that you will be voting for him. In your paradigm you do not lie, but in mine you do. I would not expect you to admit you are lying, because you don't think you are.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Redwood is fighting a losing battle vs the liberals... :lol: The one woman army!.. :appl:

iLander

Ideal_Rock
redwood66|1470060619|4061283 said:
I watched the interview with Chris Wallace yesterday and it was interesting. When the woman shows her softer side like when she talks about her mom and daughter then I can see her as a more likable person. I totally understand what she has been through all these decades fighting as a woman in a man's world. But it has made her a cast iron bitch that people do not like at all. And as far as trusting her, I just can't.

As an aside I think that Chris was tough but fair. I like him very much and for the most part cannot tell his own views which is how it should be.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/31/clintons-claim-that-the-fbi-director-said-her-email-answers-were-truthful/

Wow! You are a chauvinist! :|

You admit that she's been knocked around by years dealing with ******* men (and a humiliating episode of cheating, when the ENTIRE country knew what her husband did), and you don't like her because essentially you're saying she's not "feminine enough". That's remarkable.

Pretend she's a man. Take all the things that she says that you think make her a bitch, and pretend a man said them.

Does that feel better to you? Then you are a classic, old-school chauvinist.

As far as the "lying", did you know that if you get your email on your phone, that it is stored on a different server? Did you? Do you even know where "your servers" are? And why didn't the state department give her a secure phone server? Why didn't they set up the emails for one address/IP only. That can be done. So another government tech stupidity, and she gets the blame. As for the deleted emails, what Exactly do you think they say? Maybe they're deleted for national security.

Why doesn't Trump admit his entire business is a Kingdom of Lies? He lied to builders, plumbers, electricians, cabinet makers, carpet layers, and HUNDREDS OF OTHERS every time he said "Yes, I'll pay you for doing your honest work and building my building." Do you think that's okay? What about the 50 year old cabinet company that went belly up because Trump didn't pay? He's driving around in his limousines (cheating on ALL his wives) while his suppliers beg for unemployment benefits. He's a low-life, lying scumbag, are you really thinking of voting for him?

The email investigations have yielded exactly nothing. Face it, you lost that one.

Let me ask you this: if you were having surgery, would you want a male or female surgeon? You went for male, didn't you? That's the test. If, without thinking, you said male, then you're simply a chauvinist, and no matter what Hillary or any other woman says or does, you will never vote for a woman.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Venti25|1470104285|4061523 said:

He is an easier target because he makes himself one. If Hillary said half the ridiculous things he has spouted the backlash would be far more vicious and personal. I cannot believe people (not saying you are!) are brushing off some of the things Trump has claimed and turning a blind eye because you know, he's still better than "her".

I know this wasn't directed specifically at me, but I just wanted to point out that I wasn't defending Trump. Most of my comments were in response to a particular post about how he's not called names and asked to speak the truth and I was responding to that particular post. I think Trump (and Hillary for that matter) deserves what they get. I can't overlook what either one of them has said/done, which is why I won't support either of them.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maria D|1470117386|4061569 said:
The point of the thread is she did not tell the truth. And keeps not telling the truth. I don't like liars of any flavor.

Redwood, perhaps she tells her version of the truth and you consider it a lie. I do the same with you. For example, when you say that you cannot forgive Trump for disparaging a Gold Star family and that you do not support Trump, I consider those statements to be lies. I base this on the fact that you will be voting for him. In your paradigm you do not lie, but in mine you do. I would not expect you to admit you are lying, because you don't think you are.

Maria-

I think this is brilliant. Your postings often are. I have come to respect redwood a lot, but I agree that she is judging Secretary Clinton from her own vantage point. I would not be at all surprised to find out that Secretary Clinton believed she was telling the truth in the best way she could about what she has done.

I testified in a custody case about a young child many years ago. The mother and the man who had raised the child from before his conception told two completely different stories. The counselor who interviewed me said that she could usually tell which parent was telling the truth, but could not not in this case. I said, "Do you know why? Because each one believes he is telling the truth."

Deb/AGBF

AGBF

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1470141639|4061602 said:
redwood66|1470060619|4061283 said:
I watched the interview with Chris Wallace yesterday and it was interesting. When the woman shows her softer side like when she talks about her mom and daughter then I can see her as a more likable person. I totally understand what she has been through all these decades fighting as a woman in a man's world. But it has made her a cast iron bitch that people do not like at all. And as far as trusting her, I just can't.

As an aside I think that Chris was tough but fair. I like him very much and for the most part cannot tell his own views which is how it should be.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/07/31/clintons-claim-that-the-fbi-director-said-her-email-answers-were-truthful/

Wow! You are a chauvinist! :|

You admit that she's been knocked around by years dealing with ******* men (and a humiliating episode of cheating, when the ENTIRE country knew what her husband did), and you don't like her because essentially you're saying she's not "feminine enough". That's remarkable.

Pretend she's a man. Take all the things that she says that you think make her a bitch, and pretend a man said them.

Does that feel better to you? Then you are a classic, old-school chauvinist.

As far as the "lying", did you know that if you get your email on your phone, that it is stored on a different server? Did you? Do you even know where "your servers" are? And why didn't the state department give her a secure phone server? Why didn't they set up the emails for one address/IP only. That can be done. So another government tech stupidity, and she gets the blame. As for the deleted emails, what Exactly do you think they say? Maybe they're deleted for national security.

Why doesn't Trump admit his entire business is a Kingdom of Lies? He lied to builders, plumbers, electricians, cabinet makers, carpet layers, and HUNDREDS OF OTHERS every time he said "Yes, I'll pay you for doing your honest work and building my building." Do you think that's okay? What about the 50 year old cabinet company that went belly up because Trump didn't pay? He's driving around in his limousines (cheating on ALL his wives) while his suppliers beg for unemployment benefits. He's a low-life, lying scumbag, are you really thinking of voting for him?

The email investigations have yielded exactly nothing. Face it, you lost that one.

Let me ask you this: if you were having surgery, would you want a male or female surgeon? You went for male, didn't you? That's the test. If, without thinking, you said male, then you're simply a chauvinist, and no matter what Hillary or any other woman says or does, you will never vote for a woman.

Hi iLander :wavey:

I believe I said earlier that I don't want women to be men. Umpteen books have been written on the differences between men and women. Why on earth would I want to pretend she is a man? I embrace my differences as a woman. If you think that makes me a chauvinist so be it. That is your opinion.

As far as surgery, when I had mine I approached it from the best "surgeon" possible in my area. I did this by speaking to surgical nurses in the hospital because, in my mind they would have the knowledge of who was the best. I don't make choices based on gender but the best possible "person" for the job.

The email situation is completely different than what you are saying. It has been stated by the FBI that emails that were classified at the time were on her home server. There are protocols for working with classified information and she should have known them as the FBI also stated. Having classified information on a server in your house is not following protocol. She wanted the phone for her convenience and (if you are of the conspiracy crowd) to hide information from the public. Government communication is public information so we, the American people, can keep an eye on their work. The only time this is not the case is for classified info. Which she should not be sending by email to someone who doesn't have clearance to read it - Sydney Blumenthal and others.

So I have lost nothing. She tried to spin the answer to Chris Wallace's questions. That was the point of this thread in the first place.

As for voting for Trump, it seems impossible for many here on PS to fathom that some people have the same view of Hillary that they have for Trump. The vitriol that I, and others, have received because people HATE him so much and cannot understand why anyone with a brain, or without one apparently, would vote for him is amazing. Is this how you are to people who don't agree with you in person? This thread was a bit of a poke at the PS libs and because I truly believe that we needed a thread about someone else than Trump. Otherwise you might never get conservative posters to come out of the shadows. And why would they? This is not the most hospitable place for a different viewpoint.

Hugs to you all!

MariaD I respect your opinion to think that of me. I don't have to agree with it but it is your opinion.

;))

Oh and she is still lying. :lol:

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Whenever these issues pop up (Clinton, lies, Benghazi, etc), I wonder why people go after her but no official investigation has gone into a president that actually lied to get the country into a war.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1470146400|4061623 said:
Maria D|1470117386|4061569 said:

Maria-

I think this is brilliant. Your postings often are. I have come to respect redwood a lot, but I agree that she is judging Secretary Clinton from her own vantage point. I would not be at all surprised to find out that Secretary Clinton believed she was telling the truth in the best way she could about what she has done.

I testified in a custody case about a young child many years ago. The mother and the man who had raised the child from before his conception told two completely different stories. The counselor who interviewed me said that she could usually tell which parent was telling the truth, but could not not in this case. I said, "Do you know why? Because each one believes he is telling the truth."

Deb/AGBF

AGBF

I was thinking about this too today. I think different people have different definitions of lying. I consider people who make promises they know they cannot keep liars. But not everyone would agree with me. Maybe the candidates really believe they can do the things they say they will. I don't think they can, so I think they are lying. But lying is not something I would hold against a politician. I have a problem with racist, sexist, paranoid, delusional, ignorant people who want to be president of the United States.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1470093236|4061470 said:

You are brave Kenny, because this is the truth, the right wingers hold Clinton to a higher standard.. Secretly they dislike her because she stayed with lying Bill, and the below:

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/statements/byruling/false/
www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/01/donald-trump-has-been-wrong-way-more-often-than-all-the-other-2016-candidates-combined/

Compare the lies... half lies, stupid dumb lies, mistakes on both, I know who I will vote for..in my mind a person that so humiliates a mother of a son killed protecting me. I've yet to hear trump say I am sorry to this mom. The server the server..

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-31806907

I think she and the Democrats would be better to release what Assange has before he does. Then we will have a candidate who's so open kimono that it's absurd. Trump will not even release his tax returns, I'm sure something is wrong there.

I think it's all in the bias.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lady_Disdain|1470147900|4061628 said:
Whenever these issues pop up (Clinton, lies, Benghazi, etc), I wonder why people go after her but no official investigation has gone into a president that actually lied to get the country into a war.

Because republicans like war :)

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate|1470148327|4061634 said:
Lady_Disdain|1470147900|4061628 said:

Because republicans like war :)

And dems like to give away free stuff to get votes. :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results