Can people be trusted?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some can be trusted, others not.

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quarantine Island! It can be a reality TV show.

Now that’s a great idea.
The winner can be the last man or woman standing because as they get ill and die they get eliminated from the competition.
The viewers at home can discuss which ones they want to drop off first and debate whether some are secretly using hand sanitizer or standing a bit further away from the group to get an advantage.
“When Joe sneezes over the smorgasbord dinner table who will avoid the potato salad ? Will they claim gluten intolerance ?
And every few days a “stranger” can visit. The “stranger” might have Covid or perhaps Ebola, the Plague or be healthy.
Will they be warmly embraced, invited to dinner, asked to babysit the kids?
Could be a top rating show, it will unfortunately only be for one season :boohoo::clap:

OboeGal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I know there have been successful partnerships among Dems and Reps in the past but those studies made me doubt that we can achieve partnership between parties on a scale that benefits our country and it makes me doubt that we will be able to shrink the increasing divide among voters.

Exactly. That's why I believe it's time for the US to split up.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
If only there was a place we could send all the people who don’t think the virus is serious, those who consider themselves too young, too healthy, too religious, too important, too rich to get sick and don’t think rules apply to them, and those who are selfish and self centred or just plain idiots. Let them keep their precious personal rights and freedom to do what they want when they want and mingle, party, holiday and dance and share to their hearts content, their choice, their consequence.

200 plus years ago Australia may have been an option ;)2

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
+++++1

I know there have been successful partnerships among Dems and Reps in the past but those studies made me doubt that we can achieve partnership between parties on a scale that benefits our country and it makes me doubt that we will be able to shrink the increasing divide among voters.

voce

Ideal_Rock
Why trust people? Humans and foxes are the only deceitful species I know of.

The only ones I can trust are loved ones--family and friends who I know have my interests at heart. Anyone else, I have my doubts about. People just lie too easily and get away with their lies.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some can be trusted, others not.

A resounding yes to this. I cannot say I do not trust all people. There are people I trust with my life and then there are people I don't trust at all. And while the latter category makes up the majority of people there are still some amazing and trustworthy people in the world. Many of them I am honored and fortunate enough to call my friends. Some of them PSers. So yeah to @kenny 's wise reply. Some can be trusted and others not.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
A resounding yes to this. I cannot say I do not trust all people. There are people I trust with my life and then there are people I don't trust at all. And while the latter category makes up the majority of people there are still some amazing and trustworthy people in the world. Many of them I am honored and fortunate enough to call my friends. Some of them PSers. So yeah to @kenny 's wise reply. Some can be trusted and others not.

I agree @missy...but I found that there are people that pretend to be trustworthy but aren’t. In this pandemic I am extra careful because you never know. My friend has three friends that are neighbors. They would complain about people not keeping the social distance guideline..and were very angry that people didn’t wear masks. They would visit outside in lawn chairs keeping a good distance from each other. One day J was out with her husband and saw the three of them in a car not wearing masks.

Smith3

Shiny_Rock
No I don’t trust people, I’m my experience it’s brought out the worst in people.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results