shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Chrono.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Oh thanks Gailey!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Chrono I guessed right about the Mahenge pear, can''t wait to see what you do with it.
36.gif

I love that Leon right you posted and I was thinking of doing a pink and green combo too, I love this combo. I have a feeling that LM has a really good source of suppliers, those green side stones are step cut demantoid garnets! You might have to get him to make your ring though.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/16/2009 7:23:40 PM
Author: Lovinggems
Chrono I guessed right about the Mahenge pear, can''t wait to see what you do with it.
36.gif

I love that Leon right you posted and I was thinking of doing a pink and green combo too, I love this combo. I have a feeling that LM has a really good source of suppliers, those green side stones are step cut demantoid garnets! You might have to get him to make your ring though.

Isn''t it unbelievable that he''s able to get a matched pair of step cut demantoids with that amazingly rich green?

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2009 9:52:43 PM
Author: Chrono

Chrono I guessed right about the Mahenge pear, can't wait to see what you do with it.
36.gif

I love that Leon ring
9.gif
you posted and I was thinking of doing a pink and green combo too, I love this combo. I have a feeling that LM has a really good source of suppliers, those green side stones are step cut demantoid garnets! You might have to get him to make your ring though.

Isn't it unbelievable that he's able to get a matched pair of step cut demantoids with that amazingly rich green?
Yes they're amazing, he now has a lot more photos of coloured stone rings on his website, including TG's pad sapphire ring.
30.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 10/16/2009 9:52:43 PM
Author: Chrono

36.gif

Isn''t it unbelievable that he''s able to get a matched pair of step cut demantoids with that amazingly rich green?
Remeber the asscher diamond with matched channel set demantoids? That is still my favourite ring. Pity it sold before I could get all my pennies together (sometime in the next decade).

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Lady D. That''s the perfect colour and intensity although a tad large and of course, sold. I''ll contact him.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results