shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Amethyste...r u here???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock

I have viewed pics of your yellow pear over and over and it is sooooooooo lovely. I noticed you said she is getting a "facelift".....just wondering if you had made final decision on your remount. Thanks for sharing and I look forward to many more glorious pics of that beauty!!!

karpouzi

Shiny_Rock
I hope she doesn't mind my pasting her comments from the thread in SMTB. I saw you paged her a few times and wasn't sure if you saw the other thread.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/is-there-a-yellow-diamond-folder-or-thread.139310/page-2

I am retetting the pear wirth 2 side trillions of about .70-.75CT each. i know it's kinda "Passe" but since i will not be doing any more re-setting after this one, i wanted something "classic".

I am in the middle of doing final touches on the CAD with Michael E. I think in about 2 months or so, she - "Lemony", should be right into her new home :)

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/25/2010 4:41:53 PM
Author: karpouzi

I hope she doesn''t mind my pasting her comments from the thread in SMTB. I saw you paged her a few times and wasn''t sure if you saw the other thread.

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/is-there-a-yellow-diamond-folder-or-thread.139310/page-2

I am retetting the pear wirth 2 side trillions of about .70-.75CT each. i know it''s kinda ''Passe'' but since i will not be doing any more re-setting after this one, i wanted something ''classic''.

I am in the middle of doing final touches on the CAD with Michael E. I think in about 2 months or so, she - ''Lemony'', should be right into her new home :)

Thanks Karpouzi......I think her ring is absolutely gorgeous...would love to see more pics!!!

karpouzi

Shiny_Rock
It is a stunning ring and I love the story of how she saved up for so long and how she found her perfect stone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results