shape
carat
color
clarity

calling all you chihuahua lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

golden

Shiny_Rock
this is also about 2 years ago..he still had some black in his hair then.

Pierre is just about 3lbs. He is an apple-head tea-cup and was supposed to be a show dog. He was sick when he was born and they didnt even think he would live. We got him from a wonderful breeder in PA who just retired!!! I actually called her a month or 2 ago to tell her how special and loving he is. He has a heart murmur which worries us all the time and I pray he will still live a very long life with it.

Pierre Cat.JPG

golden

Shiny_Rock
He is so cute, he always crosses his feets

pierre sun 1.JPG

golden

Shiny_Rock
i loove this, he LOVES laying in the sun

pierre5.JPG

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
OMG Golden, he''s so cute I just want to SQUISH him!

golden

Shiny_Rock
last one for now! :)

Pierre Collage.JPG

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE HIM.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Golden, what fabulous pics! Your guy sounds like such a sweetie.

Question for you guys: Barking. These last few days Rhett has started barking A LOT more, especially at far-off strangers. This puzzles me, because he loves everyone, and always looks so sad if someone passes by and doesn''t pet him. He is playful with other dogs and loves little kids. I have socialized him at every opportunity, dog park, bringing him to work with me (I work in a retail environment), etc. So should I be worried about this? Any tips/suggestions? I know he is going through a kind of bratty toddler stage, but I am worried.

golden

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/30/2008 3:33:54 PM
Author: Miscka
Oh Golden, what fabulous pics! Your guy sounds like such a sweetie.

Question for you guys: Barking. These last few days Rhett has started barking A LOT more, especially at far-off strangers. This puzzles me, because he loves everyone, and always looks so sad if someone passes by and doesn''t pet him. He is playful with other dogs and loves little kids. I have socialized him at every opportunity, dog park, bringing him to work with me (I work in a retail environment), etc. So should I be worried about this? Any tips/suggestions? I know he is going through a kind of bratty toddler stage, but I am worried.
Pierre never barked until my friend came over who is very tall, all of a sudden we heard him try to bark, it was so cute and so funny because we never heard it from him! This was years ago, when he was maybe 3? When my boyfriend comes over, every night, he barks at him, he is 6''2. You would think that he would get used to him, since he is over every night and once he is settled, Pierre will lay with him. Even if you say my boyfriends name, he starts barking, they are very smart. I think it has to do with feeling over-powered, they are so tiny! but I also think it has to do with protection...Pierre is never around other dogs and people. We take him out ALL the time, we even go out just to take him in the car for a ride. But socially, he is always around the same people. When we bring him out, we hold him, I never put him down on the ground outside, occassionally he walks up the walk way, but since we are always holding him and coddling him, they probably get scared once they are free to the public.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results