shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all the Pregnant PS''ers

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone! I announced my pregnancy in the wanting but waiting thread right after I found out, but between finishing school and the first trimester I've been MIA around here. I am now 15 weeks, due in December and happy to come out of the pregnancy silence on PS to join this thread. This is our first little one and we are planning a homebirth with a midwife. I also have had some pretty crazy hyperemesis (fancy word for sick all the time) and am happy to give information/advice/knowing sympathy to anyone else in the same boat. So I've also been on the medication Zofran most of my pregnancy and have yet to gain weight. My symptoms have significantly improved. Amazingly, despite not seeing the scale go up, I am growing a belly! It seems to have just become visible to the rest of the world in the past week too.

Mrs

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Mayachel and welcome! I hope you start feeling better soon :)

bubbly1126

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I finally got my 3 hour results, I passed!! :bigsmile: I am super happy!!

Liam's room is coming along nicely. We got it painted, the new light/fan combo up and now we just have to put the new heat in, new closet doors on and then hopefully carpet it if we haven't run out of money by then. Haha.

I am feeling huge... and he is getting so big. I can feel every movement of his and things are starting to stick out. I'm 29 weeks 3 days... is it too early for that?! I feel like I'm going to have this huge baby! lol

I am very uncomfortable everywhere... my back is killing me, but surprisingly it's not my lower back, it's the upper right portion. It's been an issue since the beginning and my midwife seems to think that it's because he is only on the right side. Never, ever, do I feel him on the left side. His head is down and his feet are in my ribs, all on the right side. I am getting leg cramps at night, I have constant groin pain all day, every day... and last Thursday I started having what I believe are braxton hicks contractions. My whole belly gets extremely tight and balls up.... doesn't hurt, just feels really tight and weird. It has happened every night since... and it only happens at night. Not once has it happened during the day. And I also cannot sleep.. like at all. Today has been a rough day because I'm really just feeling uncomfortable and extremely tired. I just want a decent nights sleep. I don't know how I am going to make it the next 10 weeks... especially with working. I am so done with work. I sit all day and trust me, it's no fun. It makes me even more uncomfortable b/c I already feel like Liam is practically in my throat and then when you add sitting all day, it just pushes him up further and like I said, I can feel every movement of his... it's extremely uncomfortable.

Oh, and my ankles/feet are swelling. It wasn't too bad up until Saturday and then it just got pretty bad. They seem to be swelling a lot more now.

Ugh, Sorry, I am just complaining lol... I just don't know how I'm going to do it.

I hope everyone is doing well. I promise my next post won't be so me-centric.

Here's my last belly pic... it was from last friday @ 29w.

29w.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well, 36w 4d along now and getting so big and uncomfortable it is ridiculous. I am just huge and ungainly and cannot comfortably walk for long period -- or short 8) -- and I do occassionally have a touch of evil crotch pain, though nothing like I had in my last pregnancy thank goodness.

I am reataning a fair amount of fluids and my feet are really swollen :knockout: I have gained too much weight for words :rolleyes: and was happy to see that in the last 2 weeks I had not really gained anything, but then the scale jumped again in the last few days. Fluids I am sure since honestly, I am eating less now than I was in the second trimester. This happened in my last pregnancy too, and all I can hope is that it is not a sign of more amnbiotic fluid and just fluid elsewhere!

Tomorrow morning on the advice of my midwife I am going to try acupuncture of the first time :errrr: She mentioned that it has seemed to work for some other women who were carrying a lot of fluids, so I am willing to give it a try.

Next mw appointment is on Thursday and at that time they will measure my fundus and see if I am still getting bigger faster than they want to see. At 35 weeks the measurements indicated a very mild case of poly -- so more fluid than average or normal, but much less than I had with Hunter. We will likely do a repeat ultrasound to check levels again. What we want to see is levels going down or else at least staying the same.

Anyways, wish me luck at my appintments this week! I am reasing along but have nothing to report except complaints :rodent:

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer, I did/still do acupuncture. There's NOTHING to worry about. The needles are thinner than your hair. Most of the time you won't even feel it. Kinda like how you don't feel mosquito bites sometimes. At worse it'll feel as much as a pinch. And you'll get the BEST nap EVER! Also tell them about the evil crotch pain too! They might be able to help with that. If you're really scared of needles, just keep your eyes closed. Really you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to be scared of! And look forward to a rockin' awesome nap!

~LC

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo, there are people here again! After a week with no posts I was starting to feel like a thread killer. I only have a few minutes because we are leaving for the hospital in about 30 minutes for the induction.

Mayachel, congrats and welcome! :wavey:

IHA, congrats on passing the 3-hour test. :appl:

Dreamer, I hope you get good news with your next fluid test.

Hi to everyone else. :wavey:

Gotta run, DH is giving me the evil eye for not getting ready to go.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1308661318|2950945 said:
Woo hoo, there are people here again! After a week with no posts I was starting to feel like a thread killer. I only have a few minutes because we are leaving for the hospital in about 30 minutes for the induction.

Mayachel, congrats and welcome! :wavey:

IHA, congrats on passing the 3-hour test. :appl:

Dreamer, I hope you get good news with your next fluid test.

Hi to everyone else. :wavey:

Gotta run, DH is giving me the evil eye for not getting ready to go.

Haha Kay, usually I'm the thread killer don't worry!

I'm so excited for you! Look forward to pics!!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Kay! I'm sending you happy labor dust.

~LC

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!
Congratulations Kay on your impending or already new arrival. Summer solstice seems like a fantastic birthing day.

IHA- That's great news you passed the 3h test

Dreamer-how was the acupuncture? I've also read in a few places that taking warm baths daily for 50min can help redistribute/get rid of excess fluid.
I've been going for acupuncture twice a week for a couple of weeks for the hyperemesis. I'm not sure it has helped with that, but I do feel like I feel less weak, and that it is working to help my system be stronger.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I am hanging out waiting for progress. Dr broke my water and started pitocin 2 hours ago. Had the epi first so no pain. I was 3cm, 75% and -3 then. He was guessing 5 hours to delivery, so I have a few to go. I napped for 1.5 hours, which I so needed.

We are pretty much set on Lauren as the first name, but stuck on middle. Considering Noelle, Danielle, Michelle (sil's name) and Nicole, but open to other suggestions. Any thoughts?

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
KAY congrats!!! I like Lauren Michelle; all your choices are beautiful though! sending you healthy and quick labor dust :appl:

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Kay hope you have your little girl with you now. Lauren is such a beautiful name! I love all the middle name choices, so I can't decide! Wishing you the best.

~LC

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1308698980|2951392 said:
I am hanging out waiting for progress. Dr broke my water and started pitocin 2 hours ago. Had the epi first so no pain. I was 3cm, 75% and -3 then. He was guessing 5 hours to delivery, so I have a few to go. I napped for 1.5 hours, which I so needed.

We are pretty much set on Lauren as the first name, but stuck on middle. Considering Noelle, Danielle, Michelle (sil's name) and Nicole, but open to other suggestions. Any thoughts?

Yay Kay :appl: , anxiously awaiting the next update!

I like Lauren Nicole if you're taking votes ;-).

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I very rarely post here (didn't want to jinx myself!), but Kay, I'm thinking about you. Hoping you had your little girl and you're getting lots of rest. I'm with Janine on the name, I like Lauren Nicole, but my name is Nicole, so I'm biased :) I also love Lauren Noelle--Noelle is on our short list of girl names.

Dreamer, did you do the acupuncture? I want to know how it went!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Charbie - Yes the 1st half of the second tri IS really nerve-wracking! No movement yet, no m/s - just kinda going on blind faith that your kid is cooking as normal! Glad everything is all good with you and hubby re: surgery and house closing! Yay!!

Dreamer - Aww, glad the 3d went well!! Glad baby looks good. Hoping fluid levels go down a bit for you! Sorry you're getting uncomfortable. Good luck with the acupuncture! I'm curious to see how that goes!

basil - I know moving is stressful, but new furiniture is exciting! As long as you have internet - you're good, right? :cheeky: Good luck on the nanny hunt!

Kay - Yes I absolutely love my name, but nope - no nicknames! That always did bug me a bit! BUT, if your kid does something remarkable enough, she might just end up having one created for her! Good luck! ( I just got to the bottom of the thread!) Hope everything went well with delivery!!!! Can't wait to see the little noob!! ( I Love Lauren Michelle)

Janine - I did have a feeling. I also referred to the baby as "he" since day one. Don't know if it was coincidence, but I was certainly not surprised when the little guy flashed us at the ultrasound. I can imagine trying to work out 2 kids plus full time work would be super scary. Good thing you're in the planning stages now.

Mrs - Heartburn is on and off - and tums are still working, so it's going pretty well. Once tums ceases to stop the heartburn, well, we might have problems! Sorry about the stretch marks, but like you said - they will fade! Definitely enjoy that alone time! Take it allll in! Not too much longer for you!

Mayachel - Yay! Glad you're in the big thread now! You and I are not too far apart! Sorry about the hyperemesis! That sounds absolutely miserable. Glad the Zofran is helping you out.

IHA - Glad you passed your 3h test!! Yay!! The nursery sounds like its coming along well! I'm sorry you're uncomfortable though. Don't feel bad about complaining - we're all in the same boat as you! FYI - Liam is on our short list for our little boy! Your belly looks great! So cute!

AFM - For those who haven't heard, It's a BOY! I did have a feeling all along, but that didn't stop the tears once we saw for sure! We immediately went out and bought a few outfits. So exciting! We're narrowing down names right now, but might not make a final decision until he's actually born. Our 2d/3d/4d ultrasound was awesome! We got the whole thing on DVD, so we got to show the grandparents. They LOVED IT! Little guy was squirming like crazy, and certainly not shy about showing off the goods. 17w2d today, and still have a teeny, tiny little bump. I guess being 5'10" doesn't help - he's got luxury accommodations in there! Plenty of room to stretch out. For now, we're in the process of relocating the cats from "their" room (toys, litter boxes, etc) into the basement. Then once the cats are successfully going downstairs to do their business, we'll be washing walls, cleaning carpet, and then painting the nursery. Our furniture has been here for a few weeks (early - but the grandparents were antsy to buy it!), so I'm ready to get it out of boxes and start putting it together. Should be able to do that in the next few weeks! Yay

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Charbie - Yes the 1st half of the second tri IS really nerve-wracking! No movement yet, no m/s - just kinda going on blind faith that your kid is cooking as normal! Glad everything is all good with you and hubby re: surgery and house closing! Yay!!

Dreamer - Aww, glad the 3d went well!! Glad baby looks good. Hoping fluid levels go down a bit for you! Sorry you're getting uncomfortable. Good luck with the acupuncture! I'm curious to see how that goes!

basil - I know moving is stressful, but new furiniture is exciting! As long as you have internet - you're good, right? :cheeky: Good luck on the nanny hunt!

Kay - Yes I absolutely love my name, but nope - no nicknames! That always did bug me a bit! BUT, if your kid does something remarkable enough, she might just end up having one created for her! Good luck! ( I just got to the bottom of the thread!) Hope everything went well with delivery!!!! Can't wait to see the little noob!! ( I Love Lauren Michelle)

Janine - I did have a feeling. I also referred to the baby as "he" since day one. Don't know if it was coincidence, but I was certainly not surprised when the little guy flashed us at the ultrasound. I can imagine trying to work out 2 kids plus full time work would be super scary. Good thing you're in the planning stages now.

Mrs - Heartburn is on and off - and tums are still working, so it's going pretty well. Once tums ceases to stop the heartburn, well, we might have problems! Sorry about the stretch marks, but like you said - they will fade! Definitely enjoy that alone time! Take it allll in! Not too much longer for you!

Mayachel - Yay! Glad you're in the big thread now! You and I are not too far apart! Sorry about the hyperemesis! That sounds absolutely miserable. Glad the Zofran is helping you out.

IHA - Glad you passed your 3h test!! Yay!! The nursery sounds like its coming along well! I'm sorry you're uncomfortable though. Don't feel bad about complaining - we're all in the same boat as you! FYI - Liam is on our short list for our little boy! Your belly looks great! So cute!

AFM - For those who haven't heard, It's a BOY! I did have a feeling all along, but that didn't stop the tears once we saw for sure! We immediately went out and bought a few outfits. So exciting! We're narrowing down names right now, but might not make a final decision until he's actually born. Our 2d/3d/4d ultrasound was awesome! We got the whole thing on DVD, so we got to show the grandparents. They LOVED IT! Little guy was squirming like crazy, and certainly not shy about showing off the goods. 17w2d today, and still have a teeny, tiny little bump. I guess being 5'10" doesn't help - he's got luxury accommodations in there! Plenty of room to stretch out. For now, we're in the process of relocating the cats from "their" room (toys, litter boxes, etc) into the basement. Then once the cats are successfully going downstairs to do their business, we'll be washing walls, cleaning carpet, and then painting the nursery. Our furniture has been here for a few weeks (early - but the grandparents were antsy to buy it!), so I'm ready to get it out of boxes and start putting it together. Should be able to do that in the next few weeks! Yay

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Lauren Michelle was born June 21 at 5:50 pm. She weighed 8 lbs, 12 oz and measured 21 inches.

This labor went so much faster. Dr broke water at 2. Strong contractions every few minutes by 4:30. Started pushing seriously around 5:20 and pushed through 5 contractions to get her out. The cord was around her neck, so he had to do fast 2nd degree episiotomy.

She is healthy and nursing a little. She spent the night sleeping on my chest. I'm in love. I'll post more later- hard on cell.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awww, YAY!!! Congratulations!!!!! Glad everything went well! Can't wait to see pics of her!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kay congrats! I like the sounds of a faster secodn labour ;))

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Congrats Kay! Can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful girl! Welcome to the world Lauren!!!

~LC

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Kay!!! Big baby!! Can't wait for pics.

janinegirly

Ideal_Rock
Kay|1308761045|2952031 said:
Lauren Michelle was born June 21 at 5:50 pm. She weighed 8 lbs, 12 oz and measured 21 inches.

This labor went so much faster. Dr broke water at 2. Strong contractions every few minutes by 4:30. Started pushing seriously around 5:20 and pushed through 5 contractions to get her out. The cord was around her neck, so he had to do fast 2nd degree episiotomy.

She is healthy and nursing a little. She spent the night sleeping on my chest. I'm in love. I'll post more later- hard on cell.

Congratulations! And I love hearing about 2nd labors being faster ;-)....
That is scary about the cord, but glad it all worked out smoothly in the end. Very pretty name and what a big girl!!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Kay! And wow, that was a fast labor--good for you!

dcgator

Brilliant_Rock
Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is having a happy hump day! It's all downhill from here, right? It looks like we activity has picked back up in here, so hopefully things will stay busy ;))

Elle - CONGRATS on joining team Blue! I'm sure the cats will grow into their new digs, and you can get to putting the baby room together. As for the HB, it can be a major pain in the tushie, but I do hope the Tums keep doing the trick for you. If you haven't tried them yet, the "Smoothie" tums are pretty tasty :lickout: Thanks for the dust for the hubby, I will give the update in a bit.

Charbie - I know, I am so bad about posting my belly pics. The problem is that my DH takes the pics with his camera, and then ends up taking the pics back with him, :oops: I will try to get some from his the weekend though when he comes back. I am sorry that DH was so bad off with the back, but hopefully the surgery will do the trick and get him back in working order! So how did the move go? Are you guys happy with your new place? As for the kicking, watch out, b/c man those kicks get stronger as the LO gets bigger, and they can really pound you sometimes!

Dreamer - How are you holding up there mama? It's getting close for you too, eh? Do they think the LO will come earlier or on time? Good for you for approaching the big baby issue with no fear. I am kind of a wimp with that one, albeit this is my first, but I have heard some absolutely awful stories of tearing, etc, so I am not too thrilled about a giant DH sized baby trying to squeeze its way out. Oh well, I think I have another scan in about 1.5 weeks, so we shall see what she is up to then. As for the possible poly issue, I hope the measurements and scan show that you are not getting worse and that things are ok. Sorry about the swelling issue, but perhaps the accupuncture will work/ Either way, good luck and hang in there just a couple more weeks lady!

Basil - Good grief, you have quite a lot on your plate hun. I understand the moving part can be stressful, as we spent a few days without furniture and an air mattress is not fun when 30+ weeks pregnant. Ugh. Anywho, glad to hear that your new furniture has arrived and you can start to make your new place feel more like home now. As for the work stuff, good luck with that. It sounds like a bit of a headache, but just hang in there and try not to get too stressed out. So how did the nanny hunter go? Any good leads?

Kay - OMG, CONGRATS on the arrival on little Lauren Michelle! :appl: Actually, 8.75 pounds is not so little, but I am sure she looks like a little peanut, hehe. I am glad that she made it out just fine, despite the cord issue. Sorry about the epi, but hopefully it will heal well. Do post some pics once things calm down. Thanks for the DH dust. That's good that its not your colleagues who are acting up, but it still sucks that others can't do their jobs in a timely manner. Then again, besides when you owe them money, does the govt/IRS ever move expediently, :lol:

Janine - That is kinda crazy about having to do the 2 hr test now, what a pain! Can I ask where you are located? I didn't know if you were in Canada and that's a Canadian thing, or just another part of the US. Either way, good luck with it! Sorry about the weight gain, but hopefully it will level off. I seemed to go through periods where I would gain weight in spurts, but it would balance it self out eventually. But, as long as your Dr is not concerned, you should be fine.

Mrs - Things are going well down here. We've had some hot days, but I think once the summer afternoon rains get going we should be ok. As for DH, there has been some good news, but I will get to that below. Regarding Sophia's size, I guess we will see. I am just chugging along for now and will not make any decisions until we get closer to her DD. You know, its kinda funny. I am 34 weeks tomorrow and I am up almost the same exact weight as you. While I am not thrilled about it, it seems to be mostly in my belly (save some bigger arms and legs), so I can't complain too much. My rings are not uncomfortable yet, but I am guessing I have about a week or two before I have to wear them around my neck. I am trying to hold off as long as possible though. Bummer on the stretch marks, hopefully they will diminish after you have DS. As for DH being away, enjoy the one on one time with DD and do something girly before you double the boy count int he household, lol.

Mayachel - CONGRATS on your pregnancy and getting to the second trimester. Hopefully the sickness will began to ease up soon. We look forward to hearing more from you as your progress. Oh, are you going to find out the sex before the birth or are you going to go the surprise route?

IHA - Congrats on getting to the third trimester. It sounds like you have quite a lot of uncomfortableness going on there. I wish I could tell you it gets better, but unfortunately, I don't think it does. The kicks seem to get harder and sleep more elusive, but hopefully you can find something to help. How about baby yoga or even a warm bath? Maybe one of those two things can at least give you some temporary relief. Otherwise, you are looking good so hang in there mama!

NEL - Not to call you out, but LOADS of dust for you lady!

AFM - Things are going pretty well. First and foremost, everything has gotten settled with DH's job and he officially starts July 4th (although he obviously won't go to work till the 5th). I am so very excited that this has gotten settled so now daddy can be down here with little Sophia and our boys! Otherwise, DH was down here this past weekend for Father's day, so it was great to see him after nearly 3 weeks. He was happy to see everyone too and enjoyed the time in our new house. It feels like we were constantly running around, since we had to get new licenses and car regisitrations, and then we went down to visit my family on Saturday morning, and ended up just doing a lot of house work stuff until we left on Sunday, since my mom and sis are moving into a new house. It was nice for them to have my DH to do all the handy work though and considering all the help they gave us when we moved in, how could we say no, but it was not a very relaxing weekend. My DH flew out on early Monday, but is coming back late tomorrow night, as we have our birth class this weekend. I am definitely looking forward to that, as I feel like I could use the info about the whole childbirth process. Plus, I am looking forward to some time alone with my hubby. After that, my DH will fly back to DC on Monday and then take the autotrain next Thursday and make his final arrival next Friday, wohoo! In baby news, I think I am starting to get some more frequent Braxton Hicks so I will keep on eye on that. I also have an appt with the OB on Monday, so I look forward to seeing how she is growing. Other than that, I am just trying to keep a step ahead with work so that everything is in order in the coming weeks. Speaking of, back to work I go. I hope that everyone continues to be well and I look forward to hearing any updates!

basil

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, Kay! Lauren Michelle is a beautiful name! Can't wait to see the pictures.

Elle - congratulations on a boy! There's a lot of cute boy stuff out these days. Even though I'm the least superstitious person on the planet, I really did think my LO was a boy too, and was right...

NEL - congratulations! Wishing a happy and healthy pregnancy for you!

DD - glad to hear you're feeling more comfortable than last time, but boo on the uncomfortableness in general. Good luck on not having too much fluid next week!

IHA - congrats on passing the 3 hour test. I remember feeling like you were feeling around that time...I wish I could tell you that things got better but I think I just got used to it.

Mayachel - congratulations! Are you going to find out the gender?

Mrs - sorry to hear about the numbness and tingling. How fun you get another ultrasound!

Janie - I've stopped looking at how much weight I've gained at this point.. Ugh! What are you thinking of doing for childcare? Nanny?

DC - glad to hear you are getting settled in after your move and that your DH's job got all straightened out! I totally agree with the "Smoothie" tums...people look at me like I'm mad when I try to give this advice on the Tums flavors though. Have you got your nursery all set up yet? Sorry your weekend wasn't relaxing, but glad that your DH will be back soon, hopefully you'll have a bit more time together.

Anyway, I can't believe I'm 34.5 weeks! Crazy that baby is only ~1 month away. I don't feel ready AT ALL. We haven't decided on a name. All my baby stuff is still in boxes in the baby's room. Nothing is washed. Furniture - including baby's crib and dresser - is arriving this week so that should help. We're semi-settled in to our new place but still have a lot of work to go before things are really like I want them. My parents are arriving this Friday and I can't wait! They are the type who love to organize and do things so they will help tremendously with unpacking the last few boxes, putting together some shelves/furniture we bought and ran out of energy to assemble, and just generally making me feel relaxed.

We're moving forward with the nanny-hunter person...it's $$$ but she basically knows all the nannies in the city already, so I feel like we are much less likely to end up with a baby shaker or alcoholic or something, versus trying to interview people on our own. She does some crazy amount of background checking too. She is screening people on our behalf, and hopefully we will get someone settled by September or so for a start date in November. That should leave plenty of time for us to have some trial days in between just in case.

I'm still basically feeling ok. I've gotten better at managing my heartburn. I can't eat as much as I used to, which is probably a good thing! I am getting some feet swelling but DH got me some compression stockings from the hospital and if I wear them, I can still see my feet veins at the end of the day, which is a good thing...

I finish my fellowship and transition to being an attending on July 1. Next week I am taking off so I am really in my last few days of training after 13 years of post-high school training! Of course, even though my call is a lot better next year, I just got the schedule and my one week of call for the July-Dec period starts on July 26! Uhm, that week includes my due date...I wouldn't really care but it's going to screw someone else if I end up in labor or having the baby before then!

Anyway, does anyone want to post nursery pics?? I need some serious inspiration...

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kay - Congratulations on the arrival of your beautiful daughter!! :appl: :appl: Can't wait to see pictures!!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
elle -- I missed this, but congrats on a little boy! I love little baby boys!!! :love:

dcgator -- HEY HEY HEY!!!!! How far along are you?!?!? :love: :appl: Just read your post more closely. 34 weeks! You are so close!!!! I can't wait for you on the other side!!!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Kay!!! Congrats on your little one. Glad everything went smoothly!

Sorry I have been so MIA. Work has been insane and I have been EXHAUSTED. After 14 hour days I have just been coming home and going to sleep. No time for pricescope :(

Things are going well, I can't believe I will be 33 weeks on Friday. Our little girl is moving like crazy and DH loves feeling her and talking to her at night. The nursery is almost done. I will post pics and a better reply soon.

:wavey: To all the moms to be!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm in labour!

Three weeks earlier than expected. We are not prepared at all. So far so good, though. Water broke at 3am (of course), but it is clear, midwife says baby in engaged and contractions have started. Fingers crossed for an easy and uneventful labour ;-)

I will post an update as soon as I can! Wish me luck!

If anyone wants to guess the gender, now is the time :rodent:

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh Dreamer!!! I hope it is a quick, beautiful and (relatively!) comfortable labor!!!

Good luck, can't wait to "meet" the new addition!! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results