shape
carat
color
clarity

Bought it—dream of a diamond

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Goodness gracious great balls of fire!! Just saw your ring on Caysie’s IG, @ksluice and I can’t wait to see hand shots of this stunner!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ksluice IS THAT YOURS!???????????????????

OMG. OMG OMG OMG OMG more photos...................

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Ah, yes, you all have found her! I love how she turned out!! Thank you for sharing my impatience and excitement!! I certainly feel it all with you!

The issue is it may be a few weeks yet before darling Lizzie is in my hot little hands, hence my lack of updates or further pictures. It actually makes me happy the way CVB shot the video, and how it’s so insane with the pastels and what not. It gives it an otherworldly quality—like it still exists in a fantasy state, which seems appropriate as I am still waiting. Lol. We will see how things go in the new few weeks with me being able travel!!

Until then, I know this is utterly unsatisfactory and hand shots are needed, but CVB did send me a few photos (although she wrote she thought the stone showed more color in the photos than it had IRL because of the lighting.) I promise to flood you with all photos and videos once I have her!!

AA6A7EB5-1D5B-4DD5-BCAB-66166C4CAE51.jpeg 7F684C07-00E1-4261-9325-972502CAF842.jpeg 1F61CB5D-ED07-47FD-AE1E-D404794B7EFC.jpeg

Last edited:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, yes, you all have found her! I love how she turned out!! Thank you for sharing my impatience and excitement!! I certainly feel it all with you!.

The issue is it may be a few weeks yet before darling Lizzie is in my hot little hands, hence my lack of updates or further pictures. It actually makes me happy the way CVB shot the video, and how it’s so insane with the pastels and what not. It gives it an otherworldly quality—like it still exists in a fantasy state, which seems appropriate as I am still waiting. Lol. We will see how things go in the new few weeks me being able travel!!

Until then, I know this is utterly unsatisfactory and hand shots are needed, but CVB did send me a few photos (although she wrote she thought the stone showed more color in the photos than it had IRL because of the lighting.) I promise to flood you with all photos and videos once I have her!!

AA6A7EB5-1D5B-4DD5-BCAB-66166C4CAE51.jpeg 7F684C07-00E1-4261-9325-972502CAF842.jpeg 1F61CB5D-ED07-47FD-AE1E-D404794B7EFC.jpeg

My heart. The rest of my innards. My soul. They’re all quivering just looking at these photos. This is such a breathtakingly lovely design @ksluice. And it does your equally breathtaking diamond justice.

I can’t WAIT for your thoughts and hand shots!! And I hope you don’t mind but I think I’m going to need something like this one day in future. It sure won’t be with a diamond like yours!! But maybe a smaller coloured gemstone or a pearl. One day. Until then - you bet I’ll be photo-saving and gawking :bigsmile:

Last edited:

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
My heart. The rest of my innards. My soul. They’re all quivering just looking at these photos. This is such a breathtakingly lovely design @ksluice. And it does your equally-breathtaking diamond justice.

I can’t WAIT for your thoughts and hand shots!! And I hope you don’t mind but I think I’m going to need something like this one day in future. It sure won’t be with a diamond like yours!! But maybe a smaller coloured gemstone or a pearl. One day. Until then - you bet I’ll be photo-saving and gawking :bigsmile:

Do you suppose a ring can manifest itself into existence? It rather feels to like this one did! I am beyond thrilled and can’t wait to see all the details IRL and to see if the side stones really give it that rounded feeling that the face up photo has or if it maintains that 3D poofy crown presence that is visible in 3/4 shot. All the fun things and all the sparkles that have to be experienced. And of course I have plans to document it all to thank everyone here for all the help in learning about what I like, and helping me to find it, and to know when to pull the trigger!

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so I’ll call it - you not only should win the JOTW, but should also receive (and deservedly so!) THE Most Patient PSer Award!;)2
It feels like it’s been ages since you bought this stunner of a stone and I, for one, can‘t fathom how you’re able to keep together since August (?). Forget the pandemic! I’d brave a herd of zombies to get this ring on my finger!! :lol-2::lol-2:

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so I’ll call it - you not only should win the JOTW, but should also receive (and deservedly so!) THE Most Patient PSer Award!;)2
It feels like it’s been ages since you bought this stunner of a stone and I, for one, can‘t fathom how you’re able to keep together since August (?). Forget the pandemic! I’d brave a herd of zombies to get this ring on my finger!! :lol-2::lol-2:

I wish I felt I had that level of control! Seriously, this baby seems to have a mind and timeline all its own. Everything was all set to happen the week before Christmas, but then there were some issues with the initial casting, and then life with a school aged kiddo and Omicron.

At least, I have a tentative trip planned to Carlsbad in March to hopefully do 2 of my labs at GIA. This whole experience has actually made me start to pursue my GG since one thing I’ve learned is that I never tire of looking at sparkles. So, I feel like that trip is my fall back for pick up.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you suppose a ring can manifest itself into existence? It rather feels to like this one did! I am beyond thrilled and can’t wait to see all the details IRL and to see if the side stones really give it that rounded feeling that the face up photo has or if it maintains that 3D poofy crown presence that is visible in 3/4 shot. All the fun things and all the sparkles that have to be experienced. And of course I have plans to document it all to thank everyone here for all the help in learning about what I like, and helping me to find it, and to know when to pull the trigger!

Manifested itself into existence. I kind of love that. That also means that THIS ring was meant to end up in YOUR life - the universe had it planned out that way! ❤️

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I wish I felt I had that level of control! Seriously, this baby seems to have a mind and timeline all its own. Everything was all set to happen the week before Christmas, but then there were some issues with the initial casting, and then life with a school aged kiddo and Omicron.

At least, I have a tentative trip planned to Carlsbad in March to hopefully do 2 of my labs at GIA. This whole experience has actually made me start to pursue my GG since one thing I’ve learned is that I never tire of looking at sparkles. So, I feel like that trip is my fall back for pick up.

Oh, you have admirable (self) control in my book, @ksluice !❤️
To wait until March (when the ring is all completed!) after all that’s transpired is the very definition of self-control.:lol: I mean, I’m on pins and needles for a stacking band, let alone an otherworldly ring such as yours- sigh…Patience Hall of Fame(r), if you ask me:D

Seriously though, it’s amazing and quite fascinating how our passion for all things blingy have led some of us to interesting paths. I believe some have gone on to become trade members while others are/were compelled to become GIA gemologists. Meanwhile, I live vicariously through your (and others’) blingy exploits. Congratulations on your latest endeavor, @ksluice !!
I can’t wait to see that glorious ring on your finger!! ❤️❤️❤️

ksluice

Brilliant_Rock
Lizzie is finally here! It is late, there is no daylight, but maybe a terrible inside hand shot anyway?? I promise to post better ones tomorrow.

Attachments

• 064C0B56-AD15-40B8-90C3-F762467B4CE6.jpeg
    064C0B56-AD15-40B8-90C3-F762467B4CE6.jpeg
    164 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Lizzie is finally here! It is late, there is no daylight, but maybe a terrible inside hand shot anyway?? I promise to post better ones tomorrow.

Already we can see fire even indoors!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock

Eekkk! So excited for you. Need a thousand more pics, please!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamond is beautiful but she really brought it to life! Simply stunning!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg finally! How gorgeous! Are you delighted? I don’t think I would be able to stop staring

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's absolutely magnificent! All the details are just perfect.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
G-o-r-g-e-o-u-s!

EClove

Shiny_Rock
Obsessed!! I love how subtle the Cadillac side stones are - they let that gorgeous center stone shine, but add just enough interest ✨

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Everything about this ring is utterly beautiful!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Amazeballs!! Every detail is perfect!! Congratulations and enjoy

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ICONIC!!! We don't see stones like this very often - it's so rare to see such a steppy stone! Enjoy your amazing ring...it's utterly beautiful on your hand!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results