shape
carat
color
clarity

Blinkydoll''s Assortment

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
I love your collection - especially that last watch (of course!
30.gif
) and the 9 stone diamond ring - so so sweet!!
30.gif

Blythe dolls are da bomb! I love them - I''ve only got one though. I have to hide it from my daughter.
1.gif

Have you ever heard of Pullip dolls. They are very similar to Blythe. I''ve got several of them - also in hiding. LOL!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
hi everyone!
thanks for your nice comments. everyone is so kind
9.gif

My stack ables are from Diff places--- the smaller light pink and diamond one is from Pearlman''s. It''s a Beverly K band--- I love her bands--they are sooo cute! I almost went with one of bev k''s bands for my wedding band.

the 9 stone diamond one was from Barmakian''s
the bigger pink sapphire and diamond was from a show.
the darker pink and diamond one is a designer-- I have to check if it''s ok to mention the name.
thank again for looking
9.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful jewelry! Love the antique styled stacking rings and antique watches!!!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 6:53:19 PM
Author: LadyAmythyst69
I love your collection - especially that last watch (of course!
30.gif
) and the 9 stone diamond ring - so so sweet!!
30.gif

Blythe dolls are da bomb! I love them - I''ve only got one though. I have to hide it from my daughter.
1.gif

Have you ever heard of Pullip dolls. They are very similar to Blythe. I''ve got several of them - also in hiding. LOL!

Thank you LadyAmythyst69 I Love the forum you started of the Royal''s jewels--- SOOO much fun and history to learn--- Its great!! WOW cool --you have a blythe also! kewl!
Yes --I just got 3 pullip dolls for Christmas!
1.gif
--- I can''t wait to play..meaning-> um take pics of them--- lol

Your avatar is soo cool. I loved the story behind it--
1.gif

kellyfish

Brilliant_Rock
That is a fantastic collection! Your e-ring is a dream. Let me tell ya'' folks, this forum is never boring............

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
What a spectacular collection! I love the way you presented it on your Blinkdoll... so cute. I''m lushing (as I am sure others too) over your antique watch.
30.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 2:26:04 AM
Author: door knob solitaire
Blinky,

I don''t know if I have ever enjoyed a SMTR thread more than yours!
36.gif
Of course I have drooled over larger carats or specific designs...but using that doll was the most creative and adorable idea! She has so much personality and you shot her at all her best angles!! She is such a little cutie
31.gif
! Applause....and crowd roars in glee!

OK...the bling is incredible! I love that you remade your GM''s ring into a necklace. I envy your watch collection-I also wear an ESQ everyday! I love love love mine!! But with the others you have, I would find it difficult to choose! Love your stackables! I really like it all. Thanks for sharing...and thanks for such great clear photos...and for the idea to use Blinky girl. I do hope you gave her a break...her agent just may shut you down if you didn''t!
2.gif
§

ps...what is blinky girl...and do I need one too?
Thank you!! oh nice!-- what does your esq look like? I wish I could wear the antique diamond hamilton one more but--- I might hit it at work... n such --- but she does come out for all holidays and special days. I will be wearing it with my wedding gown
36.gif

no worries ab my lille blinkydoll---I have 2 blinkydolls-- so when one is working the other is resting---they are team players
36.gif
2.gif

and yes --every houshold needs a blinky girl
35.gif
2.gif

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 6:07:46 PM
Author: MoonWater
I LOVE your collection. I especially love your Ering (are there more pics here?) and the second antique watch. I don''t wear watches but I would so wear that one. Gorgeous!

thank you MoonWater
yes--- old thread for my e-ring

I have fund ut my stats since then--- but i don''t know how to change the info.. it''s a .50 center though
emsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results