shape
carat
color
clarity

Blinkydoll''s Assortment

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
4.gif

Blytheschparkle15.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
21.gif

Blytheschparkle16.jpg

Jypsie

Shiny_Rock
What a wonderful collection. I do love that last watch - it''s breath-taking. I love antique goodness!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
okie last one for tonight.

thanks again for letting me share---
night Ladies!
24.gif

Blytheschparkle17.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
oh! the watch has
52 diamonds from .0075-.015 ct,
ten .02- .025 ct and
two .08ct diamnds.
estimate of 1cttw of diamonds---- but i''m not sure the appraisal is correct-- it''s old
i''m not sure of the date--- prob deco?

ok nighty night for real

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Blinky,

I don't know if I have ever enjoyed a SMTR thread more than yours!
36.gif
Of course I have drooled over larger carats or specific designs...but using that doll was the most creative and adorable idea! She has so much personality and you shot her at all her best angles!! She is such a little cutie
31.gif
! Applause....and crowd roars in glee!

OK...the bling is incredible! I love that you remade your GM's ring into a necklace. I envy your watch collection-I also wear an ESQ everyday! I love love love mine!! But with the others you have, I would find it difficult to choose! Love your stackables! I really like it all. Thanks for sharing...and thanks for such great clear photos...and for the idea to use Blinky girl. I do hope you gave her a break...her agent just may shut you down if you didn't!
2.gif
§

ps...what is blinky girl...and do I need one too?

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pieces! I love your stackable rings.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW, Blinkydoll, your collection is AMAZING!! Each piece is gorgeous, especially your ER and that last watch.....yum, yum, YUMMY!! Thank you so much for sharing your collection!
30.gif
30.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Wow! You have a very lovely collection. I love the rings and that last watch is breathtaking. I love a beautiful antique watch!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Blinky doll - are you a Blythe fan??? Quite obviously you are!! Where did you hear of her??

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing pieces!!

Where are your stackables from? They are stunning!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a fantastic way to showcase your gorgeous collection! That last antique watch is beautiful, but really, all of your pieces are amazing!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
blinky, I love your collection! I can''t decide which I like more, the last watch, or your locket. How wonderful to be able to carry your grandmother with you.
2.gif

And I love your doll prop, she really added to the pics!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a fabulous collection!

I especially love your ering though - beautiful setting!

Thanks for showing.

Jen

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Everything is so beautiful, I love the doll "modeling" it all, so creative!
Your pendant from your great-grandma''s ering is beautiful, I''m thinking of doing the same with my mom''s.

Thanks for sharing
!

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I forgot to mention how beautiful your assortment is!

I gotta tell ya, my sister Gina is the Blythe photographer - she''ll be so happy that you posted pics of Blythe on here!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a fun way to show your gorgeous collection. I love your ering, you have to tell us more about it. Love the antique watch, what a treasure it is. The stacking rings are beautiful.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Boy that Blinkydoll of yours has a lot of gorgeous jewelry!!! I love your engagement ring and your locket and the watches!
It''s hard to choose a favorite. Gorgeous!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Blinky it is wonderful to see more of your incredible jewelry! You have some of the most unique and exquisite pieces that I have seen on pricescope. Thank you for sharing your fantastic collection with us.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Oh lordy.....beautiful pieces, thank for sharing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers--Sharon

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Incredible collection! I LOVE yoru assortment of bands, and pendants! And that ering is just gorgeous too!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 10:45:21 AM
Author: treysar
I forgot to mention how beautiful your assortment is!

I gotta tell ya, my sister Gina is the Blythe photographer - she''ll be so happy that you posted pics of Blythe on here!!!

OH MY GOSH!!!--- i''m at work--- but i had to sneak in a post bec of you----- Is it THE GINA???? last name starts with a G also?
BEC If it is?!!!!! I actuallly talked to her briefly via e-mail yearrsss ago---- When she was buying the dolls online.......
EEEEEEEEEE! sooooo coool--- okie b4 I jump ahead--- I just want to make sure it is the same person :D

I have to run----- still at work--- I will be back tonight!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an amazing collection! I love it all; the watches are amazing!!
36.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
Yup - that''s her! Gina Garan! Lol!! I love "meeting" her fans - I''ve gone to Japan with her and it''s amazing - there''s always a line for her autograph there!

Have you ever been to her studio? She has fan meetings there - if you live in NYC area you should go - it''s Blythe HEAVEN!

I''ll be sure to tell her I ran into you - I''ll even send her a link to this post! Your pictures look GREAT!!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is quite amazing. The presentation with Blinkydoll is a riot! Well done.
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces, all of them! I love your pictures!

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your collection. I especially love your Ering (are there more pics here?) and the second antique watch. I don''t wear watches but I would so wear that one. Gorgeous!

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhh!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

All of your pieces are amazing. I know someone else asked already, but where are your stackable rings from? They''re delicious, as are all of your other beautiful things.
Your photography is absolutely darling as well! I love your "model", she''s quite the looker, especially with all of that bling.
31.gif

It''s also really awesome that treysar''s sister does the Blythe photography and that you''ve heard of her and emailed with her! PS is such a magical and cool place. Small world!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/7/2008 4:30:28 PM
Author: treysar
Yup - that''s her! Gina Garan! Lol!! I love ''meeting'' her fans - I''ve gone to Japan with her and it''s amazing - there''s always a line for her autograph there!

Have you ever been to her studio? She has fan meetings there - if you live in NYC area you should go - it''s Blythe HEAVEN!

I''ll be sure to tell her I ran into you - I''ll even send her a link to this post! Your pictures look GREAT!!!

EEEEEk!!! WOW! SMALL WORLD! I found my Blythe doll when i was in high school at a yard sale for .50! and ever since then that was my screen name for everything-- blinkydoll--- lol bec she blinks--- then I started doing photography in college-- Allways shooting blythe for my own fun
36.gif
.... Thats when someone gave me one of your sister''s BOOKs!!! thats when I found her on ebay by accident--- Your sister is so cool! oh eek--- don''t show your sister these pics---they are not my best--eek lol
I got another of her book from my Brother for last Christmas-- it''s the big one with all the clothing designers outfits for blythe in it.
Anywho! that is super cool--
I am actually going to New York in July---that would be cool to stop by! does she let people visit?
I work at a commercial photography studio---we shoot toys but never Blythe :( it''s sad bec we do shoot for the company that made Blythe originally.
Thanks for your comments-- and for checking out my pics
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results