shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD K SI1 in a rose gold bezel pendant with beaded chain

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Alistra

Shiny_Rock
That is such a lovely necklace! I love the rose gold! It is stunning on you!!
30.gif

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Alistra! (And I thought I''d been on PS a long time with not so many posts!)

Hey Icekid, I hope you catch this, and maybe I''ll post a new thread in RT to make sure I catch you. I wore my pendant to the gym last night and bouncing around with it on did make the culet poke me in a sort of uncomfortable way. So no gym-wearing, unless it''s yoga or something.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I just love your necklace!
18.gif
The rose gold bezel and bead chain are just gorgeous with that lovely diamond.

I''ve been thinking for a while about having a rose gold DBTY necklace made with five 10-15 point diamonds. Your gorgeous necklace has reminded me about that project, but now I wonder if I would rather have just 1 larger bezeled diamond. The K looks great with the rose gold; it''s nice to know I would not have to spring for icy white diamonds to have a fabulous looking necklace.

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been checking back regularly for the real life photos! Thanks for posting them, your pendant is gorgeous! Love the beaded chain in rose gold...what a stunning diamond!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/24/2009 9:56:34 AM
Author: Lurchie

Hey Icekid, I hope you catch this, and maybe I''ll post a new thread in RT to make sure I catch you. I wore my pendant to the gym last night and bouncing around with it on did make the culet poke me in a sort of uncomfortable way. So no gym-wearing, unless it''s yoga or something.

Lurchie, so sweet of you to remember my question! I am pretty good about removing jewelry for workouts anyway, so could probably deal with this small problem. And I am still so enamored with the rose gold..
30.gif
so feminine!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very cool. I love the RG, the diamond, and the beaded chain. Congrats and Enjoy!!
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love bead chains. This is stunning. Congrats!

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/1/2009 11:54:05 PM
Author: Gypsy
I love bead chains. This is stunning. Congrats!
Thanks, me too! I discovered them somewhat recently and they totally appeal to my love of the modern without looking like a key chain!
2.gif

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful and unique necklace! Love the beaded chain!
30.gif

Enjoy!

*´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•''Cachette
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results