shape
carat
color
clarity

Bezel or prongs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve been MIA, but Pack, that is so exciting! Its actually happening!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

You guys were definitely right to wait, and just think how delicious it will be when it comes!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, I think your gorgeous stone will look great in a thin bezel with a few swirlies in the gallery. I can''t wait to see the finished ring.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Novel and Kay! I let Sally know today I''m ready to go, so hopefully the spinel will be zooming along it''s way to her shortly! I''d asked her about the bezeling, and she said you guys were right, that the bezel will be so thin there will be plenty of light.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sent my spinel to Sally today! I''m nervous, but she''s never had a problem, so fingers crossed I''m not the first!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/16/2009 3:22:13 PM
Author: packrat
I sent my spinel to Sally today! I''m nervous, but she''s never had a problem, so fingers crossed I''m not the first!
woot!! yay! it will be exciting to get your sketches now... don''t forget to post your progress!
36.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 3:38:06 PM
Author: D&T
Date: 11/16/2009 3:22:13 PM

woot!! yay! it will be exciting to get your sketches now... don''t forget to post your progress!
36.gif

I won''t forget, believe me! I''m a hand holder, you know!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I can''t wait to see updated pictures! i love you lavendar spinel!!!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw thanks!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
woot woot!!
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/11/2009 6:58:35 PM
Thanks Novel and Kay! I let Sally know today I'm ready to go, so hopefully the spinel will be zooming along it's way to her shortly! I'd asked her about the bezeling, and she said you guys were right, that the bezel will be so thin there will be plenty of light.
AHHHHHH it's going to be just lovely! Good to know that about the bezel! Please do post photos as the project moves along!

ETA: My artistic child came in and agreed that the first setting would be perfect, especially with the color of the Spinel you have. She really knows her stuff and I always ask her if I'm not sure about colors or matching things or style. So that's a big "go for it!" from our house.
9.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Kas and Stone Hunter! Thank your daughter too SH hehe! I''m seriously over the moon already to be started on this journey and it will be a couple weeks before the spinel even gets to Sally..I''ll probably be so excited I might pee myself when I see a sketch!

Poor D&T has to deal with all my frantic emails--I got an email from Sally! I sent Sally an email! I got the customs form! I have a box to put it in! I''m a bit spastic, and she''s stuck w/the play by play!
41.gif

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
I keep coming back and looking at these settings...I just love them...are the inspiration pieces available someplace or are they custom work?

Can''t wait to see your finished ring.
1.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Largosmom! The inspiration rings are from Caleb Meyer His father, James Meyer is a favorite here as well!

Largosmom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much...off to
30.gif
30.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/16/2009 10:44:37 PM
Thanks Kas and Stone Hunter! Thank your daughter too SH hehe! I''m seriously over the moon already to be started on this journey and it will be a couple weeks before the spinel even gets to Sally..I''ll probably be so excited I might pee myself when I see a sketch!

Poor D&T has to deal with all my frantic emails--I got an email from Sally! I sent Sally an email! I got the customs form! I have a box to put it in! I''m a bit spastic, and she''s stuck w/the play by play!
41.gif
awww sweetie - you''re never a bother
1.gif
I love hearing from you!....plus I get to see all the new ideas you have too
31.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
haha I''m glad I''m not driving you bonkers!

Got a convo from Sally today-my spinel is there already! She said it will be done around mid-late January, so I should have it by the end of January!! I''ll ask about sketches when I email to have her set up the deposit...I''m excited to finally have something to start showing off!!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Very exciting Packrat!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She must be swamped if her lead time is all the way to mid January!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, she said the schedule is a lot more full than usual-I suppose with end of the year holidays and everything..plus I think someone (D&T maybe?) mentioned they take a couple weeks off for the holidays.

I didn''t expect the stone to get there until next week-I''ve won ebay auctions that have taken 2 weeks to get to me-from like, Florida or some other random State, let alone going all the way to Thailand!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yay exciting Pack! she got my stones to yesterday! yep they take about two weeks off for the holidays

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good I''m glad that things are moving along!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results