shape
carat
color
clarity

Beyond Happy; My Victor Canera French Cut Re-Mount.

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
DolceJo|1296159417|2834841 said:
Oh Angie, you're welcome!! It's so spectacular, you must be on the moon!! I know I would be!! I totally have ring envy :lol:

And for those of you interested in the French Cut diamonds (because I was curious too! LOL), here's an oldie thread I found with a nice picture of the cut. I'm soooo loving it!! :naughty:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/what-are-french-cut-diamonds.49167/

I was originally thinking about baguettes but Victor thought the faceting wouldn't match as nicely with my rounds. So yeah, I'm really glad I went with the french cuts. They remind me of antique jewelry.

wintotty

Shiny_Rock
Hi there! Congrats on your GORGEOUS RING!!
We have a very similar ring, just minor differences....but boy having a RB as a center looks so pretty!
Here are some pics of my ring, it is very interesting and intriguing to see the ring just like mine yet has a different look :appl: :appl:
Sorry, I couldn't resist to say HI to my ring sister!

totti12.jpg
totti34.jpg
totti5.jpg
totti15.jpg

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
Don't be sorry, just shows that great minds think alike. ;))
Hope you're as happy with yours as I am with mine. =)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BEAUtIFUL! It has left me BREATHLESS! Love seeing all these rings with the french cut stones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
Thanks Cushioncutnut:) I still have a couple shots from our camera. Here's another one:

2345.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely!

MoZo

ludmila.k

Shiny_Rock
WOWWWWWWW :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: It's a real beauty. LOVE IT

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Angietaren

Could you please post profile hand shots of your ring.

I need a fix while waiting on my new ring from Victor which will be very similar to yours.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous! I adore French cuts. I've got to figure out a way to get some in a design of something.

Great choice. And another beautiful setting by Victor.

Angietaren

Rough_Rock
bright ice|1304472804|2911701 said:
Angietaren

I need a fix while waiting on my new ring from Victor which will be very similar to yours.

Hiiii, sorry for being late, haven't checked my email in a couple of days and haven't visited in a while. Congratulations on your ring! Here's a profile shot for ya;

Ring.jpg

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Angietaren|1304623301|2913158 said:
bright ice|1304472804|2911701 said:
Angietaren

Hiiii, sorry for being late, haven't checked my email in a couple of days and haven't visited in a while. Congratulations on your ring! Here's a profile shot for ya;
:o Your ring is droolworthy. That is a GORGEOUS profile shot. I SO cannot wait to get mine.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow. Your new ring is really beautiful. Mr. Canera is certainly one skilled artisan--I'm looking forward to seeing more of his work here on PS!

Your ring looks a lot like Wintotty's beauty, they're both just droolworthy. I really love the French cuts in your band, they make a nice contrast to your center stone.

I'm thinking this might be our new trend, eh? Halos are still going strong, and antique-style cushions are all the rage, but I'm thinking your ring is the start of a new trend. I hope so, I'd love to see more of these!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is gorgeous! The stones and setting are wonderful! Enjoy! :)) 8-)

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
I agree with Haven, it seems like tapered french cuts is the newest trend here on PS...but what a BEAUTIFUL trend it is!!! I hope we get to see many many more bc they are TO DIE FOR :love: :love:

Congrats on such a beautiful ring. Wear it in good health :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results