shape
carat
color
clarity

Best place to sell a Beverly K colored stone ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Hi Cell!
35.gif

Did you sell your Bev K ring yet?

Lori

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
I did Lori - thanks for asking. Best thing is, she''s another PSer! I''m sorry we''re not ring twins anymore though...

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Good for you!!! I hope it went to Hoofbeats....she really wanted it!!!

Lori

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
No, it didn''t go to me. A few months ago I would have pounced. But I have com to realize how little I wear pink. I''m truly a blue/green girl. I hope the person that got it loves it!! =)

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hi hoofbeats!
35.gif
I guess it''s just as well you weren''t able to get that ring during the initial sale - that would have been an expensive realization, you crazy girl! So, you got any new projects in the works?

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2009 10:17:07 PM
Author: hoofbeats95
No, it didn''t go to me. A few months ago I would have pounced. But I have com to realize how little I wear pink. I''m truly a blue/green girl. I hope the person that got it loves it!! =)
Well, I''m thinking about selling mine. My doctor gave me the "be prepared" talk the last time I saw him and I''m getting ready to downsize BIG TIME.

Lori

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2009 11:55:19 PM
Author: loriken214

Well, I''m thinking about selling mine. My doctor gave me the ''be prepared'' talk the last time I saw him and I''m getting ready to downsize BIG TIME.

Lori
Oh Lori - I''m so sorry!!! I hadn''t heard much about you lately (maybe I''m not on the right forums?!), and had hoped you were doing well. If there''s another thread, please let me know! Hugs for my friend!

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock

Well, I''m thinking about selling mine. My doctor gave me the ''be prepared'' talk the last time I saw him and I''m getting ready to downsize BIG TIME.

Lori

A flag ship full of dust to you and a hug, Lori.

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
WOW! just found that other site. I think I might sell 2 of my gemstones! I love them - but the just don''t make my heart sing any more.

They are cuts that aren''t suitable for rings (only pendants) and just don''t have the funds to get them set. Feel too indulgent and frivolous to spend that amount of money on the setting. I don''t feel that way about stones though (you can see the beauty in them)

I hope I won''t lose too much money on them.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Lori
Lori, I''m sending you healing thoughts your way. I hope you''re going to be ok!

I really REALLY wanted to buy cellentani''s BK ring and I even spoke to her about it, but ended up having a bit of unexpected expense that put a break to my personal jewelry buying
39.gif
I''m so happy a PSer ended up with it though!
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/10/2009 1:10:00 PM
Author: Upgradable
Before there was a formal place to sell (DB), we used to do it like this thread. ''Is anybody interested in my _______?'' And then people would chime in. It wasn''t unusual to have pieces be passed around through several different posters, or even find their way back to the original owner. We referred to it as the MerryGoRound!!
Since we can''t send personal messages, how do people get in touch with each other if someone wants to buy something that another PSer wants to sell?

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/7/2009 2:14:39 PM
Author: gemgirl

Date: 8/10/2009 1:10:00 PM
Author: Upgradable
Before there was a formal place to sell (DB), we used to do it like this thread. ''Is anybody interested in my _______?'' And then people would chime in. It wasn''t unusual to have pieces be passed around through several different posters, or even find their way back to the original owner. We referred to it as the MerryGoRound!!
Since we can''t send personal messages, how do people get in touch with each other if someone wants to buy something that another PSer wants to sell?
Well, I think the seller would have to list it somewhere like eBay or DB. Both have ways of communicating with the selller, but I think DB is the easiest and most straightforward of the two. Also, listing on DB is free.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/7/2009 12:57:39 AM
Author: mariedtiger

Lori

A flag ship full of dust to you and a hug, Lori.
Dust and prayers Lori!
7.gif
big *HUGS*

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Thank you MY DEAR PS FRIENDS!!!! I truly appreciate you more than you will ever know.....
30.gif

I''m sending a bunch of my things to Frekechild and she''s going to list them for me. Liz is an amazing photographer and I am not. She''s my angel in agreeing to help me with this project!
12.gif

Lori

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I have you in my prayers- you should post a link so we can take a look when she has it posted on DB so we can at least check it out!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Sarah!
12.gif

It is against PS rules to post a link.....

Lori

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Lori I''m sorry that things aren''t going well. I hope that things can/will turn around for you! HUGS!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Thank you SH....I''m determined to do what I can to feel better! My PS friends are such treasures to me!
12.gif

Lori

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results