carat
color
clarity

Be still my heart...3.62 OEC from Jbeg in the Julia

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
madelise|1348206641|3272064 said:
armywife13|1348180961|3271908 said:
Thanks Rubies-R-Me! I feel very grateful to have this beauty!

Madelise, I was thinking I could call her Ettie with Ethyl or, like you suggested, Marge for Margaret. I will have to see which fits more when I get my baby back. She is off getting a beauty treatment done on her setting. ;))

OOH! You sent her in! :appl: Yay! I told ya to! The JbEG ladies are so amazing. Did you ever manage to dislodge the little teeny tiny dust particle?
Yes, they really are amazing! For the life of me I could not get that particle out, they said it was polishing compound. It is all getting taken care of as we speak. Maybe this time away from my baby will curb the DSS that was creeping up on me! ;))

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
DSS? :-o

It's really gorgeous army wife! I hope the time apart will be a cure for your dss! ;))

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
hawaiianorangetree|1348276505|3272578 said:
DSS? :-o

It's really gorgeous army wife! I hope the time apart will be a cure for your dss! ;))
Thanks, HOT! I think this little break will do the trick. :bigsmile:

ello

Brilliant_Rock
You know what came to mind when I saw your gorgeous setting...My DJ in my head immediately started singing..."Ice ice baby...tatudatoodatooda! It's so pretty. Love the bezel and thumbs up for the beautiful & unique design!!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
ello|1350443276|3286838 said:
You know what came to mind when I saw your gorgeous setting...My DJ in my head immediately started singing..."Ice ice baby...tatudatoodatooda! It's so pretty. Love the bezel and thumbs up for the beautiful & unique design!!!
Hahahahaha. :lol: That is too cute, thanks for the compliment, Ello!

I am going to work on getting some more pictures up this weekend, I got my baby back from her trip to the spa. ;)) Another development, I think her name might be.....Lola! It's not fitting to the period of the diamond, but it is cute and sassy, just like her! We will give it a week or so and see if it fits her. :bigsmile:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
It's perfect!!! Congrats Armywife! You must feel like a celebrity walking around with that beauty! Well worth the wait, I'm truly excited for you!! :love: :love: Count me in as waiting for more pics!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh armywife, I'm sorry, but I'm laughing out loud! Only a PSer would ship a ring out to have polishing compound retrieved - only a PSer would even notice, probably :bigsmile: Well I'd have done the same, so I can't talk!

Lola... suits, in an unexpected sort of way. I particularly like Lola Winnifred ::)

DSS? Ship her over, I'll be happy to have her for a nice long visit - we'll give you plenty of time to reorient :halo:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Christina! I absolutely adore this baby and feel very lucky to have her! :))

Yssie, Lola Winnifred? I am kinda diggin that! And yes, it sounds a bit crazy, but I did send her in to get polishing compound removed. It was driving me crazy! It was right where the shank met the bezel on one side, so I would consciously make sure at side was facing towards my pinky so at I didn't see it. I felt like a crazy person emailing Grace about it, but she was absolutely great about it!

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
WOW! Your ring is STUNNING! You'll get to fall in love with it all over again when it returns.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, just stunning! I love its chameleon nature. The setting is perfect, as it totally lets that gorgeous chunkamoley be the star. Great finger presence! Lovely, lovely, lovely!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: Lola Winnifred!!! PERFECT!!! I love it! I hope that becomes her new official PS name!

Who *doesn't* look better after a spa day??? You really do have a gorgeous ring, Armywife! I hope that however mine gets set, it looks just as lovely as all the GORGEOUS OEC's on PS!

(mind you, my stone is but a smaller version of all the other lovelies here ... but she is mine and I'm in love!)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Tatertots, thanks! I definitely have fallen in love all over again.

Minousbijoux, I agree, she really is a chameleon. The chunky facets and their ability ability to adapt and play off of surrounding colors is what made me fall in love with old cuts! I am totally loving your description, chunkamoley, it's awesome! :lol: and I am with you, I think the setting works perfectly with her. Thanks for the kind words!

Enerchi, hey girl!!! I will have to take some pictures of her post-spa "glow" and get them up posted. i can't wait to see your gorgeous OEC set, it is going to be A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! Have you decided on a setting? Forgive me if I missed it in your thread, I have been a little absent minded these last few days.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Far from close to a setting! 2 weeks till NYC diamond district day and I hope to find a setting then. My fingers are crossed ill be able to make a decision!!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Enerchi|1350523946|3287484 said:
Far from close to a setting! 2 weeks till NYC diamond district day and I hope to find a setting then. My fingers are crossed ill be able to make a decision!!
Oh yes, I remember you talking about NY. Duh!(smacking my forehead) I hope you have fun on your trip and ring a gorgeous setting so you can start wearing that beauty!!!

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
OMG drool. LOVE.

Congrats!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Jereni! :)

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Sorry I have been slow on adding pictures. My MIL has been visiting, so I have been a little short on time. ;-) Here is a picture of Lola the other morning while I was driving to the store. She was looking good in the morning light.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1350954075.jpg

TaterTots

Shiny_Rock
I love the new picture it's drop dead gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, it's so beautiful!!! (and looks huge!)

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Oh dear! I just saw this on the JBEG sneak peak email. Is everything ok?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosebloom|1355086995|3327001 said:

My heart sank when I saw this :(sad But it must be the right decision for you right now armywife - hope everything's ok.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
junebug17|1355089752|3327055 said:
Rosebloom|1355086995|3327001 said:

My heart sank when I saw this :(sad But it must be the right decision for you right now armywife - hope everything's ok.

Me too. I thought: beautiful ring!...uh familiar...isn't that?...

Add me to the list of people who hope everything is ok.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Adding my hope that it was just a change of heart. Please let us know that you are ok when you can army wife!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Awesome...I'm addicted to those OEC's...thanks for sharing all the pic's!

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Woweee!! That is one classy beautiful ring!!! Lucky gal!! :appl: :love: :love: :love:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the compliments, fiona00004 and ariel144!

Rosebloom, junebug17, justginger, and yennyfire-thank you for your concern, it is very sweet of you. The ring is not being sold out of need or desperation, everything is fine with myself and our little family. :)) The OEC and setting are gorgeous, and I love them, but I felt like the honker just doesn't fit my lifestyle right now. *gasp!* The self proclaimed "size ho"decided it was TOO big for daily wear-at least for now, maybe in 5-10 years I will feel differently. PLUS, we found out a little while ago that we are expecting our second child, and the funds from this ring could set up a nice college fund for the new addition to our family. Rest assured, I will not go blingless though, once this baby sells, I think a OEC eternity or 5 stone will be in my future. :naughty:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah ok, I totally understand - and I'm glad you didn't find my post intrusive, because after I posted I was worried you might! Very glad to hear all is well - congratulations on the upcoming birth, such an exciting time! :appl: And I'm looking forward to your search for a new sparkly!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
junebug17 said:
Ah ok, I totally understand - and I'm glad you didn't find my post intrusive, because after I posted I was worried you might! Very glad to hear all is well - congratulations on the upcoming birth, such an exciting time! :appl: And I'm looking forward to your search for a new sparkly!
I'm relived to hear this and also agree - I really hope my post didn't come off as prying. I'm so glad to hear all is well and many many congratulations on the new baby!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1355258059|3328768 said:
junebug17 said:
I'm relived to hear this and also agree - I really hope my post didn't come off as prying. I'm so glad to hear all is well and many many congratulations on the new baby!

+1, didn't want to be a total stalker, but it's hard not to feel concern for PSers in case they're having a rough trot.

You, on the other hand, sound like you're doing fabulous! A big congratulations on your second bubba and all the best for a quick, stress-free sale. :))

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
As another PSer who went smaller, I totally get it. And what better reason than a new baby to downgrade! Congrats on the expanding family!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results