shape
carat
color
clarity

Bay Area (Northern CA) Color Stone GTG, Nov 8, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Bay Area Pricescopers are getting together on Saturday, November 8th for lunch and color stone shopping. Lunch will be at 1:00 pm in a restaurant near San Francisco airport and shopping will be in San Francisco. Harriet will be in the Bay Area that weekend, and she will be joining us. I have announced this GTG earlier to the Bay Area email list. Those of you who have responded that you are coming would have received another email from me with details. If you are not on the email list, and you are interested in joining this GTG, please reply to this post. We hope to see more of you and your latest collection.

Art Nouveau

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m looking forward to meeting you all.
35.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Art, i can''t be there....flight from seattle doesn''t get in untiil 730p that evening. however, i want to be on the GTG list for a report after the event! also, some of the other attendees have my private e-mail address and they have my permission to give you that address for future get togethers and follow up reports.

movie zombie

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I wanted to see your spessartite.

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I''m not sure that I can make it that weekend, but I''d like to be on the email list!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
sorry,Harriet! we leave for seattle friday at 1p and the flight home isn''t until saturday at 530p.....maybe next time?!

and i''ll repeat myself: i expect a report!

movie zombie

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Movie Zombie: Flopkins sent me your email. I''ll add you to the Bay Area email list. Hope you can make the next GTG as I want to see your spess too.

Star Sparkle: I would love to add you to the Bay Area email list, but I''m not sure how. Does any one who is on the list have your email address? Otherwise, you will have to come to a future GTG and give us your email in person.

Art Nouveau

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2008 9:15:35 PM
Author: movie zombie
sorry,Harriet! we leave for seattle friday at 1p and the flight home isn''t until saturday at 530p.....maybe next time?!

and i''ll repeat myself: i expect a report!

movie zombie
Yes, ma''am.
9.gif

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh me, me *waving hand frantically here*!

DH and I are discussing making a weekend trip to the Bay Area to attend a Christening event on Sunday and we should be in the area by Saturday morning, noon at the latest. Nothing I would like more than ogle colored gemstones and jewelry
1.gif
. May I post my email addy here (not like its private info, as we are reachable via our website)?

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Grace,

Hope you can join us for the GTG. Asscher Girl has your email. You will be getting a message from her shortly with all the details. We are looking forward to meeting you.

AN

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi AN,

Oh thanks for getting back to me - I look forward to getting her email, and to meeting you all too!

ps: Are diamonds welcome?

dutchflowers

Rough_Rock
Can I come too? I don''t post too often here, but would love to join the GTG! Besides, I need advice on my future right hand ring project
11.gif

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Grace! I just sent you an email with all the details
1.gif

Diamonds are definitely welcome! (there''s more info in the email about that)

Can''t wait to meet you, Saturday will be a blast!
36.gif

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Dutch Flowers,

Does any Bay Area Pricescopers have your email? You are welcomed to join us. Lunch will be at 1:00 pm at the big Chinese restaurant on Millbrae Ave in Millbrae. Do you know which one I am referring to? If not, I will post the details later. We will go shopping in San Francisco afterwards. Please let us know by tomorrow morning if you can make it. If you are coming, can you tell us how we can recognize you?

AN

dutchflowers

Rough_Rock
Hi Art Nouveau,

Count me in!

Hmmm. I don''t think anyone on PS has my personal email. I''m sure I can figure out what restaurant you are talking about. My hubby grew up in Millbrae and knows the local haunts.
Me - I''m about 5''6" and have short blond hair. My first name is April.
Should I ask for a particular name at the front desk?

See you soon!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
color stone show happening at a jewelers in Menlo Park on friday and saturday. i just rec''d the notice. i admit i have never been to this jewelry store. however, the first person to actually know what my stone is in my e-ring used to work there......

http://www.erinmacgeraghty.com/events.htm

in case any of you have some spare time on saturday!

movie zombie

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m going to try to make it assuming it''s not raining cats and dogs (I''ll be driving in from Sacto) I have a lot of colored stones from my pre-PS days, but... not a lot worth showing off! Still, I''d love to be there to meet you all, and I''ll contribute what I can to the bling-fest.

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
Movie Zombie,

Thanks for the info about the show in Menlo Park. I''m afraid we won''t be able to include this one on our GTG on Saturday, as we do not have time to be in both San Francisco and Menlo Park in one afternoon.

AN

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Wow...I didn''t even see this until VRBeauty let me know about it! Dang it, I have a wedding to go to in Livermore and am going with a friend...we have to leave Sacramento by 3 and I just can''t see making it to both. I would have loved to have met you all! Please keep me in mind if you do another GTG...I thought I saw a mention of one after the holidays?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Harleigh, you and I can go to the next one after the holidays OK????
We can go together

36.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I''ll be missing Linda and Harleigh?
7.gif

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Boo! I can''t make it!
emcry.gif
Please keep me on the list for future GTG''s!

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
dutchflowers and VRBeauty:

The GTG lunch is at 1:00 pm. The reservation at the restaurant is made under Frances/Pricescope. I asked for a big round table on the main floor. VR Beauty, I do not have your email. Do you know where we are meeting? I''ll post here if you don''t.

AN

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi AN:

I do know where the restaurant is, and I will definately be able to join you! I''m looking forward to meeting you all. I''ll bring my big sunglasses for the viewing of the bling!
10.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
I''ll see you all there tomorrow. Time to clean the rings!!!

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
VRBeauty,

Glad you can join us tomorrow. How will we recognize you?

AN

asscher_girl

Brilliant_Rock
Looking forward to tomorrow! My rings and bezel studs are all clean and ready!
1.gif

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/8/2008 12:05:19 AM
Author: Art Nouveau
VRBeauty,

Glad you can join us tomorrow. How will we recognize you?

AN
How about if I ask for your table and introduce myself?
2.gif

How many PS''ers are you expecting?

Art Nouveau

Brilliant_Rock
VRBeauty,

I have requested a round table for 10 on the main floor.

AN

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
So sad I won''t be able to come and meet you all tomorrow, and yes, dear Linda, next time maybe we can go together!

AN...VRBeauty has my name and email address...I would like her to pass these along to you so that maybe you can include me in future emails for GTG''s if that''s all right?

I hope you ladies have a fantastic time...can''t wait to hear all about it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results