shape
carat
color
clarity

Basket set diamond pendant owners.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bstraszheim

Brilliant_Rock
I posted this over in the jewellery forum and am retrying it here.

I recently bought a bezel set diamond pendant (link here) and the way that it is flipping is very annoying. Natural movements cause it to roll and it seems whenever I get a glimpse of it, it''s facing the ground or even facing my skin. Other people who have bezel set diamond pendants have commented similarly. I am wondering if this could be fixed with a simple reset into a basket setting. I love the diamond, it''s perfect, but this problem makes me hesitant to wear this necklace as I''m getting to a point where I feel, hey, what''s the point, no one will see the diamond anyway!

Do people who own a basket set pendant have this same problem? I am also thinking of putting it into a setting with a halo around the stone, but I don''t know if that will be as timeless and classic as the solitaire pendant. If anyone has any other setting ideas, please comment. I''m open to suggestions!

I wish you well,

Bridget

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
First of all, I love your pendant! It''s beautiful.
I was browing thru the "pendant" thread and fell in love with the bezel-set ones and decided I''d get my current e-ring stone set that way when I upgrade.

I have a pear diamond set in a basket-type setting and it always flips over to the back. I rarely wear it because I don''t like that! I was thinking the bezel set types might not flip...
6.gif

I''ll be interested to read other replies.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results