shape
carat
color
clarity

Back to Daniel K, did i finally find my upgrade???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
OK ladies,

STOP calling Bill P and asking for Mrs. S ring.
38.gif
It belongs to HER!!!

Seriously, Mrs. S. Love the new pictures of YOUR ring. It is sooooooooooooooooo beautiful. Can''t wait to see it again on your tiny little fingers.

Linda
9.gif

sera

Ideal_Rock
mrss... I''m so happy for you! It''s a stunning ring! I hope you get it back quickly.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your decision! I''ll be waiting for pics when it fits properly!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Love the new pictures! It's stunning! I'm so happy you decided to get that ring! I can't wait till you get it back!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Woohoo!

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Yay to Mrs.S. I can''t wait to see it on your hands. I love it!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 10:20:39 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Date: 2/10/2008 7:23:32 PM

Author: Dani

eta: do you know what you will do w-band wise? Will you wear this ring separate?

Dani, i'm planning on getting the DK pave wedding band too. i know it will bump up againtst the little part that sticks out and will not sit flush, but I just wouldn't feel right not wearing a wedding band.

That's going to be FAB, MrsS!!!! Dont worry about the non-flush thing, my w-set is non-flush b/c of the basket on my ring and the shape of my EC as (you know-LOL), and I have really grown to like it!!! I'm so glad I didnt re-set!!! I'm like you...I wouldn't feel right not wearing a w-band with my e-ring.....

I cant wait to see your new set!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 2:51:52 PM
Author: Snooper
I don''t post often, but when I saw the pics I had to post, ''YES GET THIS'' love everything about this ring!!!
36.gif
36.gif
I agree..beautiful ring...you should POST more Snooper...why lurk, join the fun, we would love to hear more from you!!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I just LOVE that ring! It''s so pretty. I hope mine looks just as good when its finished.

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! It''s amazing what I miss when I''m gone for a few days from PS.

Your ring is stunning!!!!!! So very beautiful! I love cushions, and that one is gorgeous, and as everyone else, I am jealous how HUGE it looks on you! That is going to be a gorgeous ring and worth the wait.

It''s funny, I often think of you, because I always feel like the very slowest PS''er to get my reset, and wondered what your status was. I actually went to Quest to get my ring started in January, but haven''t heard from them lately (need to call but I''ve been sick) so it looks like you beat me to the punch anyway! But I always felt like a kindred spirit with you in taking the time (and how life gets in the way), although always having the ring project at least on the back-burner (always on the mind...!). Unlike you, I never could find "the dream ring" in a store, so finally I gave up and said, I''ll just have to give my ''document'' (lots of pictures of what I want and don''t want) to Quest and see what Pete could come up with. So I am still nervous because it''s custom, and in my more anxious moments I think, "what if I hate it!?" I am SO happy for you that you are getting such a dream ring and can actually see it and know you will love it. It looks fabulous on you! Can''t wait to see your final pics.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
YAAAYYYY!!! (again!
1.gif
)

i'm so glad you love it - i was actually a little concerned that there wasn't enough gushing and lovin' from you, that maybe you weren't completely bowled over. which would be fine of course, but we all want to see you find YOUR ring after you have waited patiently for so long and helped so many of US find OUR rings!!! i'm glad you really do love it, cuz it sure does seem to be kismet at work here!

i'm also excited you are getting the band to go with it (non-curved i assume?) that will look DIVINE! i can't reconcile not wearing a band either, it just doesn't feel right.

ican'twaitican'twaitican'twait 'til it's all sized and back on your finger and we can all drool some more!!
9.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/10/2008 10:58:39 PM
Author: Linda W
OK ladies,

38.gif
It belongs to HER!!!
heehee, linda your post made me laugh! i''m not surprised that ring is getting so much attention... but poor MrsS! call off the wolves!!
2.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
hee hee, thanks rainydaze. Poor Mrs. S. I''m just protecting HER ring.
9.gif

Linda

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 12:32:36 PM
Author: rainydaze

Date: 2/10/2008 10:58:39 PM
Author: Linda W
OK ladies,

38.gif
It belongs to HER!!!
heehee, linda your post made me laugh! i''m not surprised that ring is getting so much attention... but poor MrsS! call off the wolves!!
2.gif
I swear, I am not one of them. I was only kidding about taking it if she didn''t! I love it and all, but I gotta money sucking baby on the way!

(However, that DKS character...
27.gif
)

Fend em off, MrsS! The ring is yours!!!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! I am so happy for you and hope you decide this is the one. You deserve a beautiful ring on your finger!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/10/2008 11:49:16 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Date: 2/10/2008 11:19:12 PM

Author: canuk-gal

imgnotfound.jpg

Isn''t there a pave band to match?

http://www.solomonbrothers.com/Search/JewelrySearchDetails.asp?sSKU=98514

(sorry picture didn''t transfer...)

cheers--Sharon

Ewww...I hate that curved band! I am quite sure MrsS will get a regular round pave band. They do have one in the Empress style like her e-ring, but there are other pave styles, too. It''ll be fun to see which one she picks!

i''m not a fan of curved bands, or squared off bands (if that''s what you call that one..lol) so i will just be getting the thin one-side straight pave band.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 12:26:43 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl

It''s funny, I often think of you, because I always feel like the very slowest PS''er to get my reset, and wondered what your status was. I actually went to Quest to get my ring started in January, but haven''t heard from them lately (need to call but I''ve been sick) so it looks like you beat me to the punch anyway! But I always felt like a kindred spirit with you in taking the time (and how life gets in the way), although always having the ring project at least on the back-burner (always on the mind...!). Unlike you, I never could find ''the dream ring'' in a store, so finally I gave up and said, I''ll just have to give my ''document'' (lots of pictures of what I want and don''t want) to Quest and see what Pete could come up with. So I am still nervous because it''s custom, and in my more anxious moments I think, ''what if I hate it!?'' I am SO happy for you that you are getting such a dream ring and can actually see it and know you will love it. It looks fabulous on you! Can''t wait to see your final pics.

OFG- i didn''t know you had moved forward with a project with Quest. how long until it''s done? i can''t wait to see pictures!! yay, looks like our long e-ring roads will end about the same time!!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
thanks dani so much..i really am so excited...i can''t wait!!1

Linda, you are too funny.
sera, lumpkin, snlee, gothgrrl, beau13, legacygirl, rainy and tacori.. thanks so much for chiming in and your kind words. all the support here really does mean a lot!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
mrss the ring is fabulous!!!
30.gif

i am so excited for you! you are so lucky to have tiny fingers. the ring looks like a boulder on your hand! love it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

pauly1

Shiny_Rock
O my God, how have I never see this ring, it's beautiful! Gotta love those cushions. Enjoy your beautiful ring, it's truly lovely!

OK, well I went back an looked and it's only 3 days old, I'm not slipping that much
1.gif

-Paul

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 4:33:31 PM
Author: mrssalvo

Date: 2/11/2008 12:26:43 PM
Author: old-fashioned girl

It''s funny, I often think of you, because I always feel like the very slowest PS''er to get my reset, and wondered what your status was. I actually went to Quest to get my ring started in January, but haven''t heard from them lately (need to call but I''ve been sick) so it looks like you beat me to the punch anyway! Unlike you, I never could find ''the dream ring'' in a store, so finally I gave up and said, I''ll just have to give my ''document'' (lots of pictures of what I want and don''t want) to Quest and see what Pete could come up with. So I am still nervous because it''s custom, and in my more anxious moments I think, ''what if I hate it!?''

OFG- i didn''t know you had moved forward with a project with Quest. how long until it''s done? i can''t wait to see pictures!! yay, looks like our long e-ring roads will end about the same time!!!
It was supposed to be done in 6 weeks, but that was about 4 weeks ago, and I had not heard from Quest. I just got home & Pete left a message, but I can''t call him until tomorrow (i.e. he won''t be there until tomorrow). So far, I haven''t seen any cads or anything. (And haven''t given him my diamond.)

I decided to go with the clean look, rather than anything with even a little pave. Something kinda like JadeLeaves'' ring, except with just 3 graduated stones (I always thought 2 per side, but Pete talked me into 3 per side), and a head that is more integrated into the ring, rather than solitaire style like hers. With the open profile. Maybe I ought to start a thread about it. I''ve been torn; on the one hand it might help with moral support, since I am always so nervous about going custom! Sometimes I get excited, and then other times scared. Ridiculous I know. But yes, it is fun to know "our long e-ring roads will end about the same time!!!" And I always appreciated your help and interest!!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrssalvo, love the new photos! Can I make a tiny request? I adored your original large photo in your first post because with the photo size, it showed so much top-down detail of the ring and the cushion. It was the best handshot I''ve seen of the Empress, and I was going to save it onto my hard drive because I loved it so much. Would it be possible for you to repost it at that exact size, keeping the original size and resolution of the ring (but maybe just cropping the remaining portion)?

Kasey3

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations MrsS, your new ring is perfect for you!!! I love it!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 6:45:00 PM
Author: Kim N
mrssalvo, love the new photos! Can I make a tiny request? I adored your original large photo in your first post because with the photo size, it showed so much top-down detail of the ring and the cushion. It was the best handshot I've seen of the Empress, and I was going to save it onto my hard drive because I loved it so much. Would it be possible for you to repost it at that exact size, keeping the original size and resolution of the ring (but maybe just cropping the remaining portion)?

hi kim...ok, i'll try to post it again. i have not figured out all the sizing stuff on my iphoto upgrade but i think i can repost like the first pics...let's see if it works. if this one isn't big enough, just let me know and i'll supersupersize it like the first pic was...

dklargepictry1.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, that was wasn''t too bad...let''s try another one..

dkupgradelargetry2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one...let me know if you''d like to see anymore supersized. i don''t have the ring for new pics but i can enlarge any of the one''s i''ve posted
1.gif

dkupgradebigtry3.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Wowser, it looks even prettier closer-up!
30.gif
30.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, mrssalvo! The resized photos are fantastic, and the details are stunning. The ring is simply a knock-out.
30.gif
I''m so excited for you!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2008 8:33:13 PM
Author: Kim N
Thanks, mrssalvo! The resized photos are fantastic, and the details are stunning. The ring is simply a knock-out.
30.gif
I''m so excited for you!

thanks, i just love it more and more. i just can''t wait to get it back and in my size so i can wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results