shape
carat
color
clarity

Back to Daniel K, did i finally find my upgrade???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
IT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I am fairly new to PS and I always see you post so much great advice to others. So if YOU love this ring, then go get it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! You definitely deserve it!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MP

Shiny_Rock
That looks amazing. I called Pearlman''s a couple of days ago and asked about Daniel K. They told me that they had got some in, but they were spoken for. I hope that you got it. I''d hate for someone to beat me to the punch who isn''t as informative or nice as you have been in responding to my questions over the last couple weeks.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
MrsS, it''s STUNNING!!!! It looks absolutely perfect on your hand. You simply have to get that cushion. I agree about the teeny tiny prongs. I really do love a prong set halo for exactly the reason you mentioned. The stone is separate and apart just a bit from the setting.

Please, please, please, you have to get that ring.

shay

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 3:20:11 PM
Author: MP
That looks amazing. I called Pearlman''s a couple of days ago and asked about Daniel K. They told me that they had got some in, but they were spoken for. I hope that you got it. I''d hate for someone to beat me to the punch who isn''t as informative or nice as you have been in responding to my questions over the last couple weeks.

MP, you might check with them again. it''s my understanding that they have quite a few (like 80) DK pieces coming in, not just rings, but pendants, earrings etc. If you are really interested I''d double check and the pricing is unbeatable.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
OMG, my first double post ever.
9.gif
It's all your fault, MrsS. That ring just blew my mind.

shay

MP

Shiny_Rock
Salvo,
I just called again and spoke to a different sales person. He is checking for me. I will see what he comes up with. It's a shame I don't live nearby or I'd go over and look. Is that setting by Daniel K as well. What makes Daniel K so amazing in terms of it's cushions? Likewise, where are they getting these Daniel K pieces from?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 3:24:55 PM
Author: MP
Salvo,

I just called again and spoke to a different sales person. He is checking for me. I will see what he comes up with. It''s a shame I don''t live nearby or I''d go over and look. Is that setting by Daniel K as well. What makes Daniel K so amazing in terms of it''s cushions? Likewise, where are they getting these Daniel K pieces from?

I''d call and ask for Bill, the items aren''t offically up yet so that might be where some of the confusion lies. Yes, the setting is DK as well. I personally love they are modern brillants and at least in this one, there is no bow tie whatsoever. it''s got the right combo of chunky facets and brillance that I adore in a cushion. it''s not an antique cushion look though if that''s what your are wanting.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Mrssalvo!!!!

That ring is GORGEOUS!!!! I say, if you LOVE it (how could you not?), then go for it!!!! Its really awesome. I am SO HAPPY for you! It looks PERFECT!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
mrssalvo- It looks absolutely perfect on you. This ring was meant for you! You decided to wait, not settle, and then this amazing Daniel K comes along... and at the perfect price too?? Sounds like it was meant to be. I am seriously in love with everything about that ring... the airline, the perfect milgrain. And WOW can DK pick a cushion or what?! I hope this is it for you! Too exciting
9.gif

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 2:51:52 PM
Author: Snooper
I don''t post often, but when I saw the pics I had to post, ''YES GET THIS'' love everything about this ring!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Ditto ! Mrssalvo your ring is fabulousissime ! Love the stone, love the setting, soooo elegant, so Art Deco ! If it makes you dream, then go for it
30.gif

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
You lucky gal. That ring is gorgeous! It''s so perfect, the stone and setting. Please take it!!! For all of us!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you gals are all so sweet and thanks for the encouragement and comments. it''s sunny here today and i was able to get a few more pictures outside..

danielkupgradesun11.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
sunny sideview...

dkupgradesun2.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
another sunny shot..

dkupgradesun3.jpg

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
last one...

danielkupgradesun4.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s such a CRISP looking cushion ... but not all, um, shattered looking. It''s BLINDING. Deeelish. I can''t imagine how incredible it will look when its snug-as-a-bug correctly sized.

Can you lift your arm??
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 4:49:38 PM
Author: decodelighted
It''s such a CRISP looking cushion ... but not all, um, shattered looking. It''s BLINDING. Deeelish. I can''t imagine how incredible it will look when its snug-as-a-bug correctly sized.

Can you lift your arm??
3.gif

it is an amazing cushion. i love too how incredible it looks in my house and back yard. i can only imagine what it would look like in tiffanys...maybe i ought to make a trip there this weekend to see
11.gif
. the pics really do make it look way bigger on my hand that in real life though. I certainly couldn''t go any larger in a halo ring, that''s for sure.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!!!!!
30.gif
Congratulations to you MrsS!!!
36.gif
Good things come to those who wait, Yay!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s truly stunning! Someone was watching out for you since you''ve been so patient! You so deserve this.

Lurchie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 4:39:01 PM
Author: mrssalvo
you gals are all so sweet and thanks for the encouragement and comments. it''s sunny here today and i was able to get a few more pictures outside..
Did your fingers shrink over night because that thing looks even bigger on your hand than before!

It''s gorgeous - congratulations!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/8/2008 4:56:40 PM
Author: hlmr
What a gorgeous ring!!!!!
30.gif
Congratulations to you MrsS!!!
36.gif
Good things come to those who wait, Yay!
HI:

Ditto!! What a stunner--outrageously beautiful!!! Despite being on PS forever I sheepishly admit I don't know your ring story, but this one was worth the wait! And thanks for the heads up about new DK pieces at Pearlmans's (wink wink nudge nudge
9.gif
)

cheers--Sharon

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yanno, I really like you a lot mrssalvo, but I hate your little fingeredness! I cannot believe how ginormous a 1.67ct. looks on your finger! What size ring are you anyways? Like a 3? Amazing. It already looks at home on your hand. Kismet.

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
MRS. S......YOU SNEAK!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Seriously.....couldn''t make a better choice!

I really think that looks amazing on you, and you are a GREAT example of how patience can result in getting your heart''s wildest desire. Nicely done!

If you turn that down, I''m gonna hunt you down and resurrect the chain saw for a day.
11.gif

SOoooooooooooo happy for you!
36.gif

cutey TT

Shiny_Rock
mrssalvo, I love it! It looks perfect on your finger (like it was meant to be there). I really hope you pull the trigger on this one, especially since it''s within your upgrade budget.

Not to thread jack, but I just started talking to Bill the other day about Michael B. Now I''m going to have to call him about Daniel K!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 2:21:52 PM

Date: 2/8/2008 2:12:57 PM
Author: Mara
HAH! Mrs Salvo...I think sometimes about you and wonder what''s going on behind the scenes hehehe....you are a sleeper!

Seriously, that thing is a knockout!! What do YOU think? It looks fabulous on your tiny little hand. I love the setting and the stone.

haha mara...there was lots going on behind the scenes and my wheels were always turning
11.gif

I really do LOVE this ring. the cushion is just perfect and I was even pleasantly surprised when the ring came and I saw that it was prong set rather than bezel set. I really love the teeny, tiny prongs and the tiny airline. makes the stone still seem important the halo just adding a fancy dress or something. I have to say, i love it even more than the split crown which was the #1 ring on my list since I first saw it.
Mrs. Salvo, I''d like to hear much more gushing comments coming from you!!??

Is it singing to you? whispering???

The rest of us are going nuts and you''re just......so calm
20.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/8/2008 2:21:52 PM

haha mara...there was lots going on behind the scenes and my wheels were always turning
11.gif

I really do LOVE this ring. the cushion is just perfect and I was even pleasantly surprised when the ring came and I saw that it was prong set rather than bezel set. I really love the teeny, tiny prongs and the tiny airline. makes the stone still seem important the halo just adding a fancy dress or something. I have to say, i love it even more than the split crown which was the #1 ring on my list since I first saw it.
Ok, I wasn't convinced you were living up to your tag line, til I read this.
2.gif

It's just gorgeous. Truly stunning mrsSmith.
9.gif
And it looks quite substantial too.
31.gif

I love it!
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I am so excited for you mrssalvo!
36.gif
I''ve been wondering what''s been going on. You have been unbelievably patient through these years and you deserve this. Get it! It''s amazing and looks huge on you!
30.gif

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
It is so unbelievable! Please please please do this. Nothing would make us happier than to see that peice of perfection on your hot hand!

WOW.
36.gif

now.pull.that.trigger.com

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrssalvo, I came out of lurkdom to say, it is absolutely STUNNING! It looks perfect on your finger, and I hope you find it perfect for you. It could not be any more beautiful.
30.gif
30.gif

Could you make the photos any larger? I''d love to see the detail, both top and side view, like you can see in your first large picture.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very nice mrs s.

It''s time you treated yourself.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results