shape
carat
color
clarity

baby steps

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
as of now I''m in the market for a sapphire e-ring to upgrade the sapphire band I have right now. and since I''ve never seen anyone turn down pictures here is the start of my soon to be growing collection as I get more into the world of gemstones

from left to right:
my sapphire e-ring
a ruby(my birthstone) & amethyst (mom''s birthstone) ring from my mom for my 16th b-day (it looks like xoxox)
my diamond ring from the fiance when we first started dating

069d.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
a better look at the sapphire band....

062b.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s such a delicate band. Lovely.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
one more... I finally learned how to work the ''close-up'' setting on my camera... thus the pictures
9.gif

059b.jpg

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
oh bummer.... the last picture lost some color when I sized it down
14.gif

thanks for the nice comment
1.gif

I get a lot of "oh its so cute!" when people see it. He did a good job, and he''s a smart man. he got the band because he knew I''d want to pick out the gemstone and setting with him, but I still wanted the prposal to be a surprise.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lovely rings! The sapphire band is really dainty.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Lovely, thanks for alerting me to your thread. Are you still looking? Are those rounds? Great color. Have you been looking at stones to see what your sweet spot is size and color-wise? Not being able to see the details very clearly, it seems vintage-y? Your ering stone does not need to totally match, but you don''t want something too light or dark with your gorgeous band. What a fun search, please let us know what you are looking at!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
I love that sapphire band! It''s absolutely perfect!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Band. where did you get it?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings. I can''t wait to see your growing collection!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
well, I must say I was quite suprised to see this thread had been updated... needless to say my sapphire band and I are blushing
12.gif

thanks for all the nice comments!

swimmer: I am not looking anymore- I just recieved a sapphire from Jeff White (which is gorgeous!) and it happily matches the sapphires in my band- I was shocked and very well pleased to say the least. I wasn''t worried about being ''matchy-matchy'' because I hadn''t actually considered wearing them together... but the colors work so amazingly well together IRL! the JW sapphire thread is here: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pi%C3%A8ce-de-r%C3%A9sistance.122760/ I promise I''ll post pictures as soon as I get my camera back!

thanks kribbie! I am head over heels in love with it!

D&T: my FI got it at a family owned jewelry store in Port Huron called Lawrence Jewelers (at a mall yes, but really nice and actually informative people, they don''t pretend to know anything and just tell you straight up if they don''t, at least, with my experience.)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results