shape
carat
color
clarity

Attn: Houston Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
I''m up for tuesday! As much i I do like berryhill, I vote for somehing different, T''afia? That palce sonuded fun.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
There''s this thing at t''afia where you get three small dishes and three half glasses of wine for $20... it''s very cool.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I like the sound of that. By the way I saw wedding crashers tonight...its hillarious.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, I wanna see Wedding Crashers!! I hope you girlies have fun tomorrow night!!!! Take pics if you can!

And V, I''d love to hook up Thursday after I get back into town...It can be quick, I don''t want to keep you long when you have packing and stuff to do! And of course, any of you other girls are welcome to join us as well!

BTW...I bought my dress today!!!! EEEEEEEEE!!! I know, I know, my wedding is still 22 months away, but it was too great of a deal to pass up...and it wouldn''t have lasted. It was like, buy it now, or never see this dress again, and especially not for this price! And as soon as I got it home and put it on again, I loved it even more than I did in the dress shop.

It''s a discontinued Jessica McClintock...strapless satin sheath with a sheer lace overlay. Not really a mermaid, but more like it fits down to the waist then hangs straight from there, and the lace overlay extends out to a sweep train in the back. I can''t find pics of it anywhere online...because it''s discontinued, the lady at the shop had it in her sale room...it was going for 50% off original price, which means the final cost was...........$162.50 plus tax!!! And it looked sooooo pretty on...so I couldn''t pass it up. It''s very me, very pretty, VERY comfortable (compared to some of those big poufy ones I''ve tried on, it feels like wearing a satin nightgown!!!)

I have tons of pics, but no way to get them on the computer until I get back to Houston on Thursday. But I will certainly share then!!!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ok so clairfy for me....we are meeting tonight?

Ok, lets see if I can make it- I am supposed to go out to the Woodlands to see my mom- my dad is in Africa on business and I just feel better when I check in on her often....

Where is this place?

What time- I can probably make it around 7:45ish....

appletini

Ideal_Rock
S: Yes its tonight! I''ll be there at 7, unless another time is suggested. T''afia!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Sorry girls, I am going to have to pass. I will try and meet up with you before you leave though- things are just really crazy right now. I have to get some issues worked out with the wedding tonight- I don''t know how long I will be.

If you all have a number I can reach you at when I finish I can call to see if you are still out causing trouble....PM me.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
aaaarg!!! My life has exploded and I haven''t been able to even begin to attack my mountain! I''m so sorry girls, my weekend was not productive enough and i am being overwhelmed with residency applications
6.gif
/wedding shiznit/preparing to return to my clinical duties
23.gif
/managing my budget/getting my financial aid in order.

i am sinking beneath this pile.

i am going at it head on and will try to stop by thurs if you girls are still meeting then.

so so so sorry and so so so disappointed in myself
38.gif
8.gif

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, well, for what it''s worth, I don'' think I''m going to be able to make it, either... After a very full day of packing, I am totally and completely exhausted... Meh... Thursday is still good for me, though, I think.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I just woke up from a nap, so this sounds good, but I''m so sad b/c I can''t make it on Thursday. I expect to full details on the events. V: I''m going to miss you!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Aww, Apple, you can''t make it on Thursday? Booooo!!!! That''s too bad.

Ginger and Strawderman: is Thursday better for y''all? I''m definitely on for Thursday. I''ll leave my parents'' house just after lunch so I can be back in H-town in plenty of time to meet around 7ish or so? Velouria, you think Thursday will work? We can do something quick and stress-free so you don''t have to use up your much needed packing time and energy.

Apple, you''re SURE you can''t make it Thursday????
8.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
And Ginger, good luck on attacking that pile you''re sinking under. Don''t worry, it will all come out beautifully in the end...if you weren''t great at making things happen you wouldn''t be where you are today: engaged to an awesome guy, with a GORGEOUS sparkly on your hand, about to be a doctor, etc etc etc....
9.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OK, one more post, then I''m done, hehehehe

Velouria, we can come to you on Thursday...T''afia if it''s close to you, or somewhere else that''s closer, if you want! I understand how exhausting it is to move...I did it about a month ago, right before finals started...you remember, how I had to pull out on the alt. prom because of moving exhaustion...it wasn''t pretty. :)

Just tell us when and where works best for you! This is YOUR little Pscope going away party, after all!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Yes I''m sure I can''t make it HOUMedGal, The BF and I are part of a monthly dinner club with his group of friends (they are all married), and I have to cook for some of the courses. But I''ll be with y''all in spirit.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Well....OK...I guess that''s alright. :)

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Apple! I''m sad you can''t make it! Maybe we can have another meetup when I''m in town for the holidays or something...

How about Brazil? That way, I can just walk from my apartment...

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Ok girls....since I know how you all party... hehehehe j/k I might be able to meet up around like 9ish or maybe a little before on Thursday- I have my final fitting for my dress on thursday in the Woodlands at 7....But I will fly like the wind to get there for you V, we are going to miss you!!!
7.gif

Keep me posted- PS- LOVE LOVE LOVE Brazil- they have the best pesto hummus!!!!!

Must not drool on company keyboard.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
MMMMmmmmm....basil pesto hummus!!! Brazil sounds great to me...what time?

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
I''m planning on leaving my parents'' house around 1, so that will put me back in Houston around 5:30....so to give myself time to get my stuff unloaded and get ready to go out, I think I can meet anytime after 7....maybe 7:30??

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, I just walked into my place from my drive back...by the time I get my stuff unloaded and get myself ready, I probably won''t make it till 8. Any takers for Brazil at 8?

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Hi-
I just walked back from Brazil thinking that I had stood you guys up because I was 20 minutes late! Too much packing/moving drama! No biggie, it''s literally a block from my house. Anyway, call me, Annie, if you want to meet up at 8:00. I''ll PM you.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
For any of the other gals that check this out: I''m heading up to meet V at Brazil right now...call either one of us if you wanna come and we''ll tell you if we''re still there!!!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Well I can attest that Velouria''s ring is GOOOOORGEOUS in person!!! It was just the two of us, but I wished her good luck for the move from all of us! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results