shape
carat
color
clarity

Attn: Houston Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
I''m moving to VA at the end of the month, so we should really all get together soon!
I''m all drugged-up and puffy because I just got my wisdom teeth out, but soon!
Annie- invite Theresa, too!

(Cough, cough, ahem, linkylinklink, cough, cough...)

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I can''t do this week, but what about the next week...and you better have the gorgeous ring on your finger by the time we meet. I''m going to miss you! At least you''ll still be close by through PS.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh that ring is TO DIE FOR!!!! I HAVE to see it! I can''t do 12,15,16,17 but am up for almost enythingelse as of now!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
How about the 18th, 19th, 20th or 21st?

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
This week is not so good for me because I got my wisdom teeth removed and I''m all antibioticy and vicodiny... I am leaving around the 27th, so anytime then. I am pretty sure that my BF will give me the ring pretty soon after he gets it, so sometime between the 18th and 25th or so would work for me.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
I''m here in H-town until Sunday (the 17th) then I''ll be at my parents'' house visiting until the 28th. Velouria, are you moving on the 27th? If so, I might could come back a little early on the 26th...depends on what kind of plans my mom has made for me, LOL.

AAAAAHHH I really hope I get to see it!!!! V, we''re gonna miss you!!!!!!!!!!! At least we can still talk on here. :)

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Hey girls! How does Thursday sound? Also guess who I saw last Thursday? Random Boy #1. I was out with my old roomie and we went to the Velvet Melvin and she said "I wonder if Random Boy #1 is going to be here?", well then I went to the bar to get a drink and there he was! Too funny!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Actually what about Mon (7/25) or Tuesday (7/26) of next week? and hopefully HOUMedGal can make it. We are all going to miss you!!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
mon or tues of next week is good for me!

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
WOW- How did I miss this one... Ok so I am game for whatever- next week is good Monday tuesday what ever... :)

So sad to see you go....

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Wait... okay... I''m around the 29th or so...

When are we doin'' this?

IT''S ON MY FINGER!!!

Can''t wait to see you guys!

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2005 2:11:56 PM
Author: velouriaL
IT''S ON MY FINGER!!!

OMG!!!! I''m not a Hou-town gal, but I''m going to congratulate you anyways!!!! Now get better and post ring shots Lady!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! I can''t wait to see that beauty on your hand!!!!! and I''m so jealous of you all because you get to see the rings in person!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Lets do Tuesday the 26th. Do you want to go to T''afia or Berryhill?

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2005 2:11:56 PM
Author: velouriaL
Wait... okay... I''m around the 29th or so...

When are we doin'' this?

IT''S ON MY FINGER!!!

Can''t wait to see you guys!
WOAH, how come I haven''t seen this anywhere else....gotta go look around the rest of pS
9.gif

CONGRATULATIONS! That ring looked amazing so I cant'' wait to see a handshot of the finished product!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OMG VelouriaL, did you just say you were around on the 29th????? That would be soooo cool if we could do it then because I could make it! I''m coming back on the 28th, so I could meet up on the 28th or after! Will this work for ya''ll??? If it doesn''t work for everyone, go ahead and meet before I get back, and maybe Velouria and I could just meet up so I can see that GORGEOUS SPARKLER ON HER HAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, BTW!!!!....how does it feel to be an engaged woman? :)

What do ya''ll think????

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I can''t do the 28th, but I can do the 29th...

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
29th works for me!!! Just have to pick my fiance up at the airport around 6, I think, but we could get back down to the right side of town and meet up by 7-7:30...*crossing fingers*

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
The 29th looks great for me..... That weekend is goingto be packed...it will be nice to see the girls... :)

How many places are we going to close down this time?

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Renee, you aren''t kidding about how that weekend''s gonna be packed...I come back from my parents'' house on that Thursday, then on that Friday I''m picking up Rich from the airport and then hopefully hangin with you girls, then Sat. morning I''m running around helping a girlfriend with super-last-minute wedding details, then going to her wedding at 4, then picking up Theresa (that y''all met last time) at the airport at around 10! Whew! And then I get to go back to school for the fall on Monday....booooooooo!!!

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I saw Random Boy #1 and company again last night...I think he stalking me. I made to introduce him & his friends to my BF, b/c they were beginning to think that he''s imaginary...lol!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
OMG, Random Boy #1 is alllllll over the place! haha! I think he IS stalking you...this is going a little past random coincidences!! :)

Strawdermangrl

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
LOL, I hear you HOUGAL- I have my dress fitting, our final fitting, my shower and then the final meeting at the caterer on Saturday. Then on Sunday I have bruch with my family and then another shower. WHOA. LOL, at least it makes the day go by quickly. Blake says to me last night " I can''t wait until after the wedding so that we can finally spend a weekend together!" He isn''t kidding- I have been in the Woodlands every weekend since March! :) LOL, but things are getting fun now with the showers and the RSVP cards coming in and whatnot. It is really cute our RSVP cards are fold over type of cards- and everyone has been writing us little letters on the insides of the cards, I am going to take them to the lady who is perserving my bouquet (she does it in a huge frame and puts the invitation and a photo in the frame with it, really cool) and she is going to make a huge collage type thing for us to hang in our new house!

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, I''ll TRY to be here the 29th, but I''m not sure if I can. Our lease starts on 8/1, and we''d like to be there as close to that as possible. We''re getting our rental truck on the 28th. We''ll just have to see how it goes. Sounds like we''re all really busy. I REALLY hope this works out!

Also, I''m having a going away party tomorrow (7/23) at a friend''s house. PM me for details if you can come. The BF--excuse me, I think I mean FI (!!!)-- is having a piece at an art show at Brazil (Dunlavy and Westheimer) at about 8:30 that night, so if you wanted to just show up at that you could see the ring-a-ding and then caravan with us to the party afterwards.

That ubiquitous Random Boy!

(Blue - check out the CG forum)

appletini

Ideal_Rock
What about Tuesday? Also I''m going to see Wedding Crashers on Monday with some of my friends...PM me if you want to be added to the evite.

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Gals, if Tuesday works better for y''all, go ahead and do it then, and Velouria, maybe we can hook up, even just briefly, on the 28th when I get back into town??? I''d just love to see you and your sparkly before you leave, if at all possible!! :)

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
Tueday what date? If it's the 2nd, I'll be long gone-- hopefully! if not, we'll be WAY behind schedule! ;-)
I'm available any day before 29th or so, including Tuesday the 26th.
And HouMedGal, we can definitely meetup as soon as you get back into town!

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Did we talk about going out on Thursday the 28th at all? Velouria, is that too late? I'll be in town by then...

OR we could just have multiple get-togethers...Tuesday, Thursday, every day next week! :)

Oh, I just remembered that Strawdermangrl couldn't make it on the 28th and that's why we vetoed that date. Well, I don't know how much going out y'all are up for, but if you're up for 2 we could really do 2...or Velouria and I could just meet up on our own on the 28th. I just want y'all to feel welcome to join then if you can and want to!

ETA: Strawderman, I just read about all your fun last-minute wedding stuff!! It sounds like you're having sooo much fun (busy fun, but tons of it!!!) Seriously, it will be nice when it's over and you and Blake can just relax together!!! :)

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Tuesday is this coming Tuesday the 26th....

velouriaL

Brilliant_Rock
What time? Earlier is better for me.

appletini

Ideal_Rock
I can be there at 7. Where are we meeting?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results