shape
carat
color
clarity

At long last! My WF ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

SWNR20.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! It looks absolutely perfect on you! The diamond is to die for and I think the setting highlights it so perfectly! And I love how you lucked out with your hubby''s diamond stud! Oops!
12.gif

Congratulations on your gorgeous new ring! And I have to say, I think you are absolutely adorable-I love your hair!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 12:04:36 AM
Author: thing2of2
Your ring is beautiful! It looks absolutely perfect on you! The diamond is to die for and I think the setting highlights it so perfectly! And I love how you lucked out with your hubby''s diamond stud! Oops!
12.gif

Congratulations on your gorgeous new ring! And I have to say, I think you are absolutely adorable-I love your hair!
Lol!! I hope to buy the matching diamond next month so I can wear both earrings!! I am seriously tempted to wear just one but I would look too silly!

Thankyou for the compliments too
9.gif

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/29/2007 3:47:16 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 5/29/2007 8:25:39 AM
Author: Samantha Red
Hi Maisie

Your rings and the stud are absolutely stunning, really beautiful. I am sure you will have people saying they want a ring like yours when you are at work. It will be tricky to not direct to WF! I am exactly the same ring size as you and I have a 1.03 carat rb solitaire and I swear that your ring looks at least as big as mine on your hand - it looks huge. I love your setting too, how does it work with your wedding ring, can you pleased post a photo? I like my setting but I can off feel that it doesn''t do my stone justice so I am kind of thinking of changing it.

Congratulations!
I don''t have a wedding band to match the ring yet but I took a couple of photos for you with my original wedding ring (its yellow gold). I think the WF setting sits nicely with a wedding band
1.gif
Thanks Maise, it looks great next to the wedding band - I guess you have to have a new wedding band now as well don''t you? Is that going to be blingy too?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
My hubby and I are going to be renewing our wedding vows in two years time so I am going to hopefully have a blingy band for special occasions and a plain platinum 2mm band for every day
9.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your ring! I''m looking at the legato sleek line as well. How wide is it? And what kind of wedding band do you think goes best with it? Would an eternity band (or 3/4 eternity band) work? Your stone is beautiful too. How long did it take to get it from the time you picked out your setting and stone with WF?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, so sorry, I JUST saw this thread! Your new ring is gorgeous! And of course the earring and ring for your DH were great choices as well! Congrats on your new sparklies!!!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 10:13:41 AM
Author: katiedid
I love your ring! I'm looking at the legato sleek line as well. How wide is it? And what kind of wedding band do you think goes best with it? Would an eternity band (or 3/4 eternity band) work? Your stone is beautiful too. How long did it take to get it from the time you picked out your setting and stone with WF?
Its 2.5 mm wide. I was cleaning all the wedding rings where I work today and I tried loads on! Virtually all the shaped bands I tried looked great with it. An eternity band would look gorgeous too!

I ordered the ring and I received it within a week. I don't know if that is normal turn around but as its a stock setting it won't take too long. I had already chosen and paid for my diamond a month earlier but I kept changing my mind as to which setting to buy.

I live in the UK so a week from date of payment to receiving the ring was very quick!
9.gif

reece

Rough_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous ring, Maisie!. I''m considering the same setting. Did you have to ask for the diamond to be set that low or is the low setting just inherent in the design of the ring?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/31/2007 12:05:33 AM
Author: reece
Absolutely gorgeous ring, Maisie!. I''m considering the same setting. Did you have to ask for the diamond to be set that low or is the low setting just inherent in the design of the ring?
Thankyou Reece!

I didn''t ask for the diamond to be set low - thats just how it came. I have to say its really easy to wear though, tall enough to show the diamond off but low enough not to catch on anything
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results