shape
carat
color
clarity

At long last! My WF ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh Maisie what a gorgeous ring. I love the picture of your''s and husbands hands and rings together it looks so romantic
30.gif
I knew you would any up getting that earring as a pair! Are''nt boys funny for being particular about what they want
2.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Firstly, I''m going to scold you for not posting all week. I was ready to send out the hounds!
11.gif
Don''t do that again, you worried me.
2.gif

Now for the ring! It''s just beautiful Maise. I love it, it''s simple yet elegant. My favorite look. You done good!
36.gif

And nice going getting hubby a stone he didn''t prefer. How clever....
27.gif
9.gif

Everything just looks great, I am so happy for you sweetie!

And I remember your first post, I was struck by your name, it was whimsical. A bit like you.
5.gif
Glad you found us and decided to stick around.
2.gif

p.s. Are you getting anything done, or just gazing at the ring all day??
9.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2007 10:04:43 AM
Author: Ellen
Firstly, I''m going to scold you for not posting all week. I was ready to send out the hounds!
11.gif
Don''t do that again, you worried me.
2.gif

Now for the ring! It''s just beautiful Maise. I love it, it''s simple yet elegant. My favorite look. You done good!
36.gif

And nice going getting hubby a stone he didn''t prefer. How clever....
27.gif
9.gif

Everything just looks great, I am so happy for you sweetie!

And I remember your first post, I was struck by your name, it was whimsical. A bit like you.
5.gif
Glad you found us and decided to stick around.
2.gif

p.s. Are you getting anything done, or just gazing at the ring all day??
9.gif
Lol sorry mummy! I promise never to be so quiet again!

I am so very clever for choosing that beautiful diamond for Gary! I promise I didn''t know he preferred Princess cuts
31.gif
Even though thats what he bought me when we got engaged!

I am getting nothing done! I just keep looking at my ring and thinking ''you are just so perfect!''........
9.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2007 3:27:48 PM
Author: Maisie

I am so very clever for choosing that beautiful diamond for Gary! I promise I didn''t know he preferred Princess cuts
31.gif

I am getting nothing done! I just keep looking at my ring and thinking ''you are just so perfect!''........
9.gif
Aha!
9.gif

It really is purty.
2.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2007 3:50:35 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 5/26/2007 3:27:48 PM
Author: Maisie

31.gif

9.gif
Aha!
9.gif

It really is purty.
2.gif
It really really is
9.gif

lisaC

Brilliant_Rock
Yes it is absolutely lovely and a lovely size- I''ve just searched through all your threads and I can''t see that you ever said what size ring you are? It looks very elegant on your hand. Can''t wait to see the matching earring!
Congratulations!
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a US size 7 and a UK size O. My finger measures 7 3/4 inches from base to tip if that helps
9.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I love the design. It is really lovely. Too bad your hubby didn''t like the round earring. Oh well. Now you have to go and get a match for it. So much work.
2.gif
His band look great as well.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh you finally have it Maisie! I''m so happy for you! It is really beautiful. Your new studs will be very fun, too!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so excited to have this ring. I feel like it took me forever to decide on what I wanted! I think my husband is pleased too lol.... no more running to look at stuff on the computer all the time!

crown1

Brilliant_Rock
hi masie! everything looks great. i think you got great service on an international delivery.
1.gif

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous stone and setting! It looks much bigger than 0.55 on your hand. And I''ve always loved the Legato Sleek Line...it was a major consideration for me before I decided to go custom.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2007 10:11:51 AM
Author: crown1
hi masie! everything looks great. i think you got great service on an international delivery.
1.gif
Thanks crown! I really was amazed at how quickly I received my package. That was one of my major concerns when buying from abroad so it was brilliant it went so smoothly.
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2007 11:09:56 AM
Author: jstarfireb
Wow, what a gorgeous stone and setting! It looks much bigger than 0.55 on your hand. And I''ve always loved the Legato Sleek Line...it was a major consideration for me before I decided to go custom.
It is a beautiful setting. Not your standard 4 claw. I like things to be a little bit different and this was it for me. It doesn''t overwhelm the diamond so it does look bigger. I was surprised actually - I thought it would look a lot smaller.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Maisie- it''s just gorgeous!!

I''m so glad you get some new studs out of the deal too!! bonus
35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/27/2007 11:55:54 AM
Author: sevens one
Hey Maisie- it''s just gorgeous!!

I''m so glad you get some new studs out of the deal too!! bonus
35.gif
I know! Its fab!! My husband is still sitting thinking I did this on purpose - I wish he knew I wasn''t that clever!
9.gif

jetmal

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love all your new diamonds....they are beautiful! WF is great, hey?

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Maisy, it''s so lovely. You look super cute, too! Look at those blue eyes!!! Congragulations!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thankyou! I still can''t stop looking at my ring - and when I do it makes me smile. My hubby thinks I have lost it! Lol!!

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
9.gif
36.gif

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring!!! I am so excited you will get stud earrings too!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2007 2:36:37 PM
Author: gailrmv
What a beautiful ring!!! I am so excited you will get stud earrings too!!
Me too!! And I will wear them every day!! I will so get my moneys worth!
9.gif

lowjim

Rough_Rock
Was thinking of Whiteflash too but I''m worried about how much duty i will pay, how much % did you pay?
thanks in advance,
Jim.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats Maisie, it''s stunning!!

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Hi Maisie

Your rings and the stud are absolutely stunning, really beautiful. I am sure you will have people saying they want a ring like yours when you are at work. It will be tricky to not direct to WF! I am exactly the same ring size as you and I have a 1.03 carat rb solitaire and I swear that your ring looks at least as big as mine on your hand - it looks huge. I love your setting too, how does it work with your wedding ring, can you pleased post a photo? I like my setting but I can off feel that it doesn''t do my stone justice so I am kind of thinking of changing it.

Congratulations!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie, it''s gorgeous and classic! Congrats on your new ring!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2007 8:25:39 AM
Author: Samantha Red
Hi Maisie

Your rings and the stud are absolutely stunning, really beautiful. I am sure you will have people saying they want a ring like yours when you are at work. It will be tricky to not direct to WF! I am exactly the same ring size as you and I have a 1.03 carat rb solitaire and I swear that your ring looks at least as big as mine on your hand - it looks huge. I love your setting too, how does it work with your wedding ring, can you pleased post a photo? I like my setting but I can off feel that it doesn''t do my stone justice so I am kind of thinking of changing it.

Congratulations!
I don''t have a wedding band to match the ring yet but I took a couple of photos for you with my original wedding ring (its yellow gold). I think the WF setting sits nicely with a wedding band
1.gif

swat1.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

swat2.jpg

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, it''s beautiful and looks lovely on you!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2007 5:36:05 PM
Author: Kim N
Maisie, it''s beautiful and looks lovely on you!
Thankyou! I have had great fun taking pics - I can''t get a lot of good ones but there were a few nice ones
1.gif

SWNR1441.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results