clarity

AT LAST!!! CrookedRock''s Ring!

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know what to say.
6.gif
It''s incredible!
6.gif
I think it''s going to take a week for my jaw to close again.
6.gif
Does anyone know if you can still eat and look like this
6.gif
? LOL! It''s truly a work of art - big congrats to you!

2danes

Shiny_Rock
Crooked! I just keep coming back! Your ring is totally amazing!
I think I''ve shown it to my husband about 1000 times!

Thanks for asking about my search, it''s sort of at a standstill right now as my stupid finger is taking a really long tme to heal.
I''m not sure if I''ll really ever be able to wear a diamond on it again!
Alas!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Cushioncutnut~ Given the name... that makes sense! Thanks for coing out!!! Hopefully Leon will put it up soon!

CafeHummingbird~ Are you serious??? All for my ring! That''s the coolest thing!! Thank you thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy being a member now!!

Angeline~ Thanks so much!! I''m really glad I went with the halo too. I know there was a lot of advice for me not to do it, but I can honestly say it is the smallest halo I have ever seen, just enough for a lil extra sparkle!

Sna77~ Hey! Figawi was great! The weather could not have been better. Unfortunately it was too cold at night for the dress, but it all worked out! I would def go back for the race again but I think it would be more fun with a few other people. We totally got our quiet time though, and he just fell in love with it there! We can''t wait to go back!

kcoursolle~ You have no idea how flattering it is to hear that from you PS''ers who have seen it all. Thanks so much. I obviously designed it to make me happy, but it is so great when others appreciate it too.
1.gif

Goldfish~ Thanks! I look at it all day!!! I really do!

bebe~ I have someone else''s dream ring??!!! OMG! Thank you!!! I am so beyond flattered!

Snooper~ HEHE......

IrishBreakfast~ Wow! Thanks! I have to say that your 3band is my lil dream!! I was going to have him make the same one for me with white diamonds on the outter 2 bands and the middle would be black. Still considering it, but have to resolve the other issue before I commission him again.

2danes~ I am so bummed to hear about your finger! But truth be told... a diamond is a diamond no matter what finger you wear it on! I hope it heals soon though...

Pixley~ Here they come!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
A few more...

overthepoolringbracelet.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Flower shots... But check out the "W"
36.gif
30.gif

greatWshot.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Some split action...

Tablesideone.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
It actually stands up on its own...

tablestandingout.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
See... I do wear it! LOL

meinsidesplit.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
On a random plant...

Flowershotoutdoor.jpg

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
And what Florida girl wouldn''t take a pic with some sort of beachy item?...
2.gif

thecoralshot.jpg

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS!!!

MORE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can''t see enough of that beauty!
30.gif

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the new pics CR! Still gorgeous!!!

gonghe181

Rough_Rock
WOW! Beautiful ring!
1.gif

4.04 cts.?!
23.gif
Love the size and **bling**!
30.gif

Will need to talk to DH about an upgrade!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS CROOKED! WOW...was that worth the wait or what??!! I don''t think I''ve EVER seen anything as beautiful. It truly is perfection...

So happy for you....and for getting of the LIW list...now it''s onto BWW... woo hoo!

YOUR RING SHOULD BE PUT ON THE CELEB THREAD...IT''S PRETTIER THAN ALL OF THEM!

claireabelle

Shiny_Rock
OH MY! Stunning! That setting is just perfect for that juicy big cushion! Congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that is one of the most amazing rings I''ve seen on here. I love the profile.
30.gif
30.gif
Congratulations on your engagement.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Hahah, you taught it to do tricks! It can stand up on its own!
9.gif
36.gif

Next, teach it to come to Gwennie.
27.gif

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Unreeeeeeal. Thank you for awe inspiring the new photos, CR. The pool, the random flower, the sponge and your graceful long fingers. What fantastic backdrops for your ring! You rock that rock!

Gemma12

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That is an amaaaazing ring. Congratulations! Looks great on your hand too btw!

Did I hear mention of a coloured stone RHR?
27.gif
31.gif

portia

Brilliant_Rock
CrookedRock, I just had to come back for another look at your ring and to my surprise I found more pics. Yay!

These photos are just unbelievable!!! I can''t believe how delicate the setting is for such a large diamond. It''s absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful design for a cushion! And on top of it all... it stands up on it''s own. What more could you ask for in a ring?!

BTW, we''re always in Telluride the week of the 4th of July. Fantastic place to watch fireworks and the sound is unbelievable echoing off the mountains! And the Toast of Telluride (wine tasting event) is the weekend before the 4th. Always a good time. That will be the first day we''re there. Hmmmm.... 8800ft elevation + lots o wine = no hiking the next day! ;-) Would be great if you guys were out there at the same time! Would love to see that rock in real life!
3.gif

Congrats again and please feel free to post more pics!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WHOA! Beautiful ring, congratulations!

LGK

Ideal_Rock
So gorgeous!!! I think anyone who says you shouldn''t halo a larger stone ought to be pointed to this thread immediately. It is the absolute *perfect* size halo.

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! We need MORE pics! I apologize if I missed this somewhere else on PS... but do you have more details about the center stone (besides general stats at start of this thread)? I really was hoping you or Mark took some pictures of the stone BEFORE it was set to see sort of a "before and after"? it can be so difficult to take diamond pics... i am really curious about the facet patterns of the center! All the amazing pics posted really show off the creative setting and pave workmanship... I want to see lots of pics of that puppy straight on without a flash to really see the stone!
30.gif

It is interesting to compare cushions purchased from Mark... like yours, Boston Jeff's, etc. so we can see the different personalities of the stones. Any 4 ct must have some SERIOUS personality!!! Afterall... he can already stand on his own... walking and talking is just the next step!
35.gif

marriedwithdiamonds

Rough_Rock
i love cushion cut and this one is a beauty. your ring is a total princess ring! congratulations!!
30.gif

darling

Shiny_Rock
It IS perfection!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh sweet beautifulness! I could never see enough of that ring!

Lexie

Shiny_Rock
6.gif

Your ring is absolutely outstanding, and is definitely one of a kind! A true masterpiece!
1.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
that ring is really just unbelievable! Gorgeous!

ajl

Shiny_Rock
WOW (x10,000) That is spectacular!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
Ditto to all the compliments!!
30.gif
Your ring is fabulous!! I love cushions. Congratulations! (and I''m still going to vote for RP!
2.gif
)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results