shape
carat
color
clarity

AT LAST!!! CrookedRock''s Ring!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Holy Mackerel, that's gorgeous! What a fabulous combination, your design, Mark's stones and Leon's pave and claws!!

Congratulations on the engagement, too!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
By the way, ladies, keep these giant rocks a'comin'--I keep showing J rings like this to desensitize his diamond size perceptions.
27.gif
31.gif

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
oh

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
my

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
god

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif

I can''t type right now. That is TDF!!!!! AMAZING!!! I CANNOT wait until you upgrade since you gave me dibs
30.gif
31.gif

Oh btw did you see my reply to you in the Cushion/Mark thread? I can''t believe I missed it. I replied the other day :)

Girl that thing is BEAUTIFUL!

ManhattanLawyer

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! It looks huge on your finger - of course that''s because it is huge :) My favorite part is the W. That is really unique. The pave work is gorgeous.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Geeze what does it feel like on your finger?????

I can''t stop looking at it!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
WOWWEEE! What a ring! Very nice!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

littlemissbliss

Shiny_Rock
Girl, I don''t know how you are going to get anything done! That is not even my ring and I can''t get anything done because I keep comin'' back here to look at it.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lill_The_Thrill

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 1:39:46 PM
Author: littlemissbliss
Girl, I don''t know how you are going to get anything done! That is not even my ring and I can''t get anything done because I keep comin'' back here to look at it.

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LOL! You took the words out of my mouth...
6.gif

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
Wow..........wow wow wow wow, did I mention WOW?!?! It''s sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful....................congratulations.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 11:27:35 AM
Author: MaggieB
Stunned into silence. I don''t know how you can ever stop looking at it.
LOL, me too! Congratulations CrookedRock...so beautiful!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/28/2008 10:49:54 PM
Author: CrookedRock
Before I even saw this stone, Scarlet came on here paging me to tell me that she had seen it while Mark was holding it for us. If I recall correctly she said, 'Girl! That thing is on Fire!' LOL SHe wasn't kidding though. I took this pic on the flight back to Florida. The light hitting the ring from the window was incredible. I actually had to hide my hand bc the fire was everywhere. My FI and I were joking that it was like being in a planetarium!

I am in love with your ring!
30.gif

I love this picture! My cushion does this too and I love it! Your ring is gorgeous! The setting is so delicate and compliments your stone so well!

ETA: Darn it! The pic didn't show up.
7.gif
Oh well, it is the one from the plane.

ShannonM

Rough_Rock
WOW! That turned out just stunning. I''m surprised I can''t see the sparkles all the way from St. Pete
9.gif
. I know we were all expecting big things from your ring (pun intended) but this surpasses anything I could have imagined.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
WOW! You should move your ring into the celebrity e-ring folder. Nobody would second guess
2.gif

That baby is huge and congratulations!

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
jr gjdfjkls;ssrltgjkifdfjkls;

Oh.... I''m sorry. I must have fainted onto my keyboard after seeing your ring.... Now, where are my smelling salts?????

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congratulations CrookedRock!!!!! Woohoo!

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/29/2008 11:27:35 AM
Author: MaggieB
Stunned into silence. I don''t know how you can ever stop looking at it.
Me too !!!! Waoooooooooooooooooooooooooow......Oye va voye.....It is TOO BEAUTIFUL !!!
30.gif
It is gorgeousissime !!!
36.gif
3.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!
6.gif
That is one HUGE and sparkly ring!!!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
SDL~ I love you, and now I love your hubby!!! You know when they like jewlery, it must be pretty good!

Gemgirl~ I just had to catch my breath! Wow, there are so many pretties here, thank you so so so much!!

Isabelle~ I posted the story in the LIW board. Short recap... we were in Nantucket for my BDay and he proposed on an old classic wooden sailboat that he chartered out!
I have looked and looked and I can''t find a crookedrock anywhere!
2.gif

Oct08Bride~ I hear ya, I really lucked out on both! Thank you! Lurking for years! OMG... I bet you have seen a ton... very big compliment!
26.gif

Diamondfan~ He knows he did good. He''s so proud, it''s really cute... I would be happy to leave it with you for a min so long as it''s a trade for one of yours...
31.gif

Littlemissbliss~ More pics are coming, I promise! All I want to do is take pics! And I can guarantee you it is a ring beyond my dreams too! Thank you!

Frances~ hehe.. Thanks!!

Gwen~ Hey you! You are too cute! I''m still thinking about that MWM, Leon mix that you were thinking of!

LitChick~ LOL That was exactly what my Mom said when she saw the pics. Actually I think that was what I said when he first gave it to me! LOL

Thanks Ellen & Cachette!

Thanks Harriet! I heard all about your gorgeous ring! I hope I can get up there soon for a NYC gtg, I think it would be a blast!

Ninama~ Baahhhh! Important, I love it... If only you knew me, I''m such a mess! Kinda funny actually!

Mercoledi~ Wow, works for me! Thanks!

Freke~ We both are in shock then. Ering on left hand W-band on right is the plan for now. But due to recent happenings with Leon, I really haven''t put any thought into it yet... The eternity band idea came bc I wanted to get something I could wear to travel or boat in, so I went and looked a fakes... Bad I know! BUt I figured I wanted something I didn''t have to worry about... I showed pics of it to the FI and he loved it... so we''ll discuss it further. I would love a cushion eternity but I would hate to have to find that many of these things! LOL What do you think I should do... I love bling!

ahappygirl~ awww, that is so sweet, thank you!

Jules~ Thanks! I have been meaning to ask you about your kitty... Is he/she a bengal or savannah? I have both and yours looks just like the bengal! Gorgeous!

IceT~ Thanx! WOW!

Bia~
emembarrassed.gif
Thank you so much! I''m feeling like I hit the FI lottery! LOL

Delster~ I love that pic too... I have a bunch of those. Seriously the fire coming off it was amazing! I had to keep snapping pics! Thanks girlie!

Maggie~ No lies... I look at it a lot!

Swingirl~ I was so worried tht all these details put together were going to be too much, but he really nailed it! The claws are sooo tiny, most don''t even notice them. But I know they are there, and I love them! Thanks so much!!

Gwyn~~ Hysterical!! Go with the argument that you know how to buy these things for much cheaper than most. hehe
31.gif
9.gif
I love your tactic! I did the same with the 3+ct thread!

Legacy~ We have to get our cushions together for a halo play date! We are may be the only Floridians around! At least close enough! I will be sure to let you know if I get over to your area!
I''m not sure which thread you are talking about... Can you link it?

ML~ I think my fav is the "W" too, espicially bc it''s my future initial!!! I wish everyonecould see the pave in person, it really is amazing!

Legacy~ IT FEELS PERFECT!

Dreamgirl~ Thanx!!!

Littlemiss & Lill~ Ummm, I am trying... The hardest thing is trying to carry on a convo, no one wants to look at ME!

Jenn~ I really really love that little face guy! Thanx a ton!!

Love in Bloom~ Thanx! I had to take it off to type bc it was distracting me!! LOL. I am really am thrilled!

Rachie~ I don''t think i have ever seen pics of yours! Do you have a thread, please tell me you do! It looks amazing!!! Beyond! So you know what I am talking about with the "plane light" I love it!

Ifellinlove~ 1 post! Did you come out of lurkerdom for me? JK! Welcome and thanx!

ShannonM~ OMG, another Floridian! I tried so hard not to build it up too much, but it was tough! I was sooooo excited about what I had imagined I had created, then I saw it and my expectations were even surpassed!!

akmiss~ LOL, some suggested that when we bought the stone! Who was that? hmmm...
Thanks!!

Kayak~ LMAO! Thanks a bunch!

Ayala~ I like your fancy words! Now what do they mean??? LOL

DS~ Sparkly is exactly what it is!! Thanks so much!!

CKinNYC

Shiny_Rock
CrookedRock, WOW, that is one STUNNING ring!!!
6.gif

I LOVE that you incorporated the "W" - you have given me inspiration! My fiance''s initials are MM, so I think I will get Leon to incorporate an "M" into the prongs for my ring - he''s going to be working on it soon! I hope you don''t mind - thank you so much for the idea!!!

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, here are the photos I took of CR's & my Leon together. These photos really stink. Guess that means you'll have to come play and we'll get better glamour shots! CR's stone is actually SUPER white in person...but Mark's office lighting really sucks!

I just realized now though that I didn't take any finger shots...I'm not sure what I was thinking!!!
39.gif

crs1.JPG

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Blurry but I LOVE the rainbows!

crs3.JPG

ginzagirl

Shiny_Rock
WOWZA! So is your one arm more muscular than the other for carrying that rock around?!!!

Happy Belated Birthday and many congrats on your engagement.

I am now waiting to see pics of MrsS''s.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
HOLY CANNOLI!! Now that's a ring!!
30.gif

What a stone! CrookedRock, we need to send these photos over to the 'celebrity bling' thread!
9.gif

How do you get anything done with that on your finger?? Don't you just sit and stare at it most of the day?
10.gif

(Oh, and the FI is quite cute, too!)
28.gif

I see I'm not original with my thoughts above. It's hard to find enough words to describe our feelings of . . . GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY, THAT'S ABSOLUTELY THE MOST AMAZING THING WE'VE SEEN HERE AT PS!!!!!!!!!!! Upgrade? Who said upgrade in their post above? That would be impossible!!!!!!!

portia

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations CrookedRock!! Your ring is gorgeous. Stunning!!!

If you''re ever in Telluride at the same time as me and my DH, I''ll know who you are by the beacon of light shining up from your hand (think Luxor Vegas). LOL!!

You must be so excited to finally have it on your hand! Congrats!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I had to come back and take another look. That is a honker for sure! And a gorgeous one at that! I love the ''play date'' pics!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results