shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rocketman

Rough_Rock
My first thought when seeing it is wow, this thing sure is purty! The high crown on it sure makes the light dance. I actually think it looks more like a royal than all of the other generics I''ve seen in person. I compared it to another stone I had, and this one just blew it out of the water, so I sent the other one back. And if you saw in the pictures earlier in the post, the thing looks almost like a stop sign. I love the deep cut corners! Nice wide windmills. I''ve found myself staring at it while driving, and with the sun out this thing is dangerous.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome! :}
:}

MacClure

Brilliant_Rock
rocketman......''burnin'' out his fuse up there alone''......(you do know that song, right? ) hey, i sure know the feeling of first seeing my diamond. i wanted to look at it while driving also, but thought i''d probably get in a wreck...congratulations sounds like you picked a ''cherry'' diamond....

rocketman

Rough_Rock
Yeah, I tried to make sure I only looked when I was at a red light so I wouldn''t get too distracted.

Anyone know any other good appraisers in the DC area? I checked with Martin Fuller and they were booked for the next few weeks and I wanted to get the diamond appraised before it gets mounted. Unless you guys think I should just wait until it''s set and then get the whole ring appraised. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results