shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher e-ring update!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Love your ring the way it is! I also have a large table E VS1 Asscher in my 3 stone, and I just love the look and the great spread on that stone. Enjoy!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do what feels right to you, of course, but I cannot emphasize enough how gorgeous I think it looks as is - I think it would be better in a dental office too - I''m sure the halo would look pretty too, but a WB might fit better with the ring without one. I also think it looks larger than its carat weight. Good luck with your decision - there''s really no right or wrong.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
I personally think your ering is lovely, and completely perfect as is! I cannot believe you''ve already changed the ring!!

If I were you, I''d simply sit tight. Have the prong adjusted...and enjoy your ring!!! No need to change it, it is classic, lovely, simple and very very refined!!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
I think it''s gorgeous as is!

gedean

Shiny_Rock
Thank you guys so much! I had chance to visit a local jeweler here after class and tried on a micro-pave halo ring (with all of your advice/recommendations in mind) and you know what? It didn''t do it for me this time around. Don''t get me wrong, it was really pretty but it just doesn''t fit my personality and lifestyle. Especially, considering that I''ll be soon working with my hands, I would entirely freak out even more than I do if a stone were to pop out of the setting.

I guess I''ll with the DSS later on
2.gif

p.s. anyone know any good appraisers in the West Los Angeles area by any chance?
1.gif

Thanks all!
-Michelle

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Glad you decided to keep it as is! It is gorgeous, one of my dream combos. For an appraiser, try the resources tab up top.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results