shape
carat
color
clarity

Argh, choices!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scarabnight

Rough_Rock
I''m going to have to say traps... although I do like the look of the pears as well
1.gif

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
Well I ended up going with the traps. The half moons would have been better if they were more half-round looking than half-oval looking.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay, Kismet!!! I can''t wait to see CADs and updates on this project! Love the stone combination!

Icce

Shiny_Rock
Are the traps a different colour grade? The half moons look so white...I like the shape and colour (not sure if it is getting a slight yellow tone off the main stone but the traps colour or tint looks nicer) from the traps. I know you already picked the traps...was just wondering if they are a different colour grade than the monkey ears :razz:

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
The traps are graded G. I didn''t get any specs on the half moons, they had a tough time finding any that were small enough where the flat side of the half moon was the same size as the flat side of the asscher. I think the half moons look brighter because there''s more flash going on in that picture.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe the 1/2 moons sparkle more because they are brilliant cut as opposed to step cut? I think that sparkle affects the human eye''s perception of color.

It''s going to be a great ring. Can''t wait to see how you turn your angular stones into a flowing organic look!!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results