Votes: 37 64.9%
  • B. Nope. No attachment

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • C. Other. Explain

Votes: 12 21.1%

• Total voters

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure because while I've been on some forums for a long time, I've also left some. Mostly because my interests changed or when too much BS is allowed to go on.

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Been here 16 years and counting... this tab is always pinned and open!!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suppose I am a lifer! I have been here since 2005 and I can’t imagine never checking in on all the pretties and all the peeps! I love jewelry and diamonds in particular so this is my happy place. I have met lots of wonderful folks through PS and am constantly dazzled by all of the beautiful things here.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder what turns a first-time visitor into a lifer?

I love PS. I've met wonderful people who I feel privileged to call friends whom I never would have met had I not found PS. Kind of an unbelievable thought. Over the years those people have been there for me for support and release and celebration - more than most of my not-from-PS friends and family. I don't distinguish between "my real world" and "my PS world" anymore... I know that once upon a time I used to, but they merged into "just my world" a long time ago. This place is family ❤️

What about you @nala?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Statistically speaking, I've been here longer than the number of years I probably have left to live so I might be a lifer. Even if I left, I'd still refer people here because it is such a unique source of info for people interested in jewelry.

Voldemort

Super_Ideal_Rock
LIFERRRRRRR!!! :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I must like it here so I stay! Where else can you see the most beautiful jewellery worn on the most beautiful women? And men too!

cheers--Sharon

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I started lurking on PS in 2008 when I wanted a different wedding band, but was too intimidated to open an account until 2012.

The 2016 election took major wind out of my sails here, and even more so since politics talk was banned. So I’m back to mostly lurking, but I don’t anticipate ever leaving. The bling is too good!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
I joined here in 2011, as I was looking for inspiration for my solitaire.
Images of my now solitaire brought me here.

I think the first few years, I was on here pretty much all the time…and, of course, my collection… grew or exploded…hmm.

and: slowly, the collection is still growing.

I mainly go into rocky talky, SMTB, hangout and Preloved.

i rarely venture into other forums and I did dip my toe in CS.

I check-in from time to time, so maybe a lifer?

Last edited:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wonder what turns a first-time visitor into a lifer?

I love PS. I've met wonderful people who I feel privileged to call friends whom I never would have met had I not found PS. Kind of an unbelievable thought. Over the years those people have been there for me for support and release and celebration - more than most of my not-from-PS friends and family. I don't distinguish between "my real world" and "my PS world" anymore... I know that once upon a time I used to, but they merged into "just my world" a long time ago. This place is family ❤️

What about you @nala?

I think that I’m a creature of habit, so yes, yes I am! Plus no one IRL loves jewelry as much as I do so the eye candy is hard to pass up but more importantly, the stories and the people behind the eye candy. Ty for asking!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I come and go as I have for many years. Spending time on the forum is always enjoyable but brings with it a desire to purchase more beautiful jewelry items. So I take breaks to focus my time and money on other things. The nicest thing about this forum is that it remains mostly unchanged. The longtime posters and the general good will to other forum members is always a nice experience.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would say I'm a lifer too. I stumbled across PS in 2012 looking for advice, when a jeweller damaged my engagement ring & then washed his hands of it.

I check in every day. I love the bling, even though I only have a modest collection myself. I love to see people full of absolute joy when they get their dream item or finally stumble on their holy grail. I enjoy the warmth when somebody has a problem or needs advice. I enjoy watching the debates but try to keep my trap shut. Not always possible & I am not proud to say that I have had a warning from Ella, but I try really hard!

Being here definitely helps me to decompress.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I suppose I am a lifer! I have been here since 2005 and I can’t imagine never checking in on all the pretties and all the peeps! I love jewelry and diamonds in particular so this is my happy place. I have met lots of wonderful folks through PS and am constantly dazzled by all of the beautiful things here.

MissGotRocks (aka MGR) pretty much voiced my feelings. I have been here since 2003 and I can't imagine not checking in. I discuss politics elsewhere and in much more depth than I ever could here, but I still miss discussing politics here. Someone (I believe Matata) explained it in a past thread: I would like to discuss politics here with the people to whom I have become bonded over my many years on this forum. I do not believe I ever had a problem remaining civil in my discussions. But politics or no politics, I will remain. I have to. There is always the holiday music thread! And the weather threads!

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hmmmmm I guess I might be a lifer but I don't know. Last time I took a break it was a few years.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks (aka MGR) pretty much voiced my feelings. I have been here since 2003 and I can't imagine not checking in. I discuss politics elsewhere and in much more depth than I ever could here, but I still miss discussing politics here.
Are they all liberals over there like PS? :bigsmile:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks (aka MGR) pretty much voiced my feelings. I have been here since 2003 and I can't imagine not checking in. I discuss politics elsewhere and in much more depth than I ever could here, but I still miss discussing politics here. Someone (I believe Matata) explained it in a past thread: I would like to discuss politics here with the people to whom I have become bonded over my many years on this forum. I do not believe I ever had a problem remaining civil in my discussions. But politics or no politics, I will remain. I have to. There is always the holiday music thread! And the weather threads!
I miss seeing you here @AGBF. I hope you are doing well. Callie

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I love your holiday music thread @AGBF :love: and can you believe it is less than 3 months away.:o

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I drop in at least once a day to browse SMTB and pre-loved.
I also like to see what trouble @Dancing Fire is starting in Hangout. :lol-2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results