shape
carat
color
clarity

Are we sick of “What’s this cut?” posts yet?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Ally T and @Lookinagain for your input, I don’t want to go out looking all crazy!

@Ally T, it is a very sweet ring, my original e-ring (still have it of course) is a princess cut in 18k yellow, I forgot how much I love diamonds set in yellow gold.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
4!
giphy (26).gif

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @ItsMainelyYou, funny thing is that’s pretty much what I look like when I dance :lol:

@Ibrakeforpossums, thank you, I really appreciate your approach to jewelry. You keep things real and level-headed, it’s a breath of fresh air.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Amber St. Clare

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring.
I inherited my MIL's wedding ring that hadn't been cleaned in YEARS, maybe decades. It was caked, maybe baked it was so dirty. I did the traditional Dawn/ammonia, etc and tried hot water and Oxyclean crystals. It was clean in about 15 minutes. Finally.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much @lavenderdragonfly23, I fell in love with a gorgeous transitional early on in my jewelry journey. So glad to finally own one!

@Amber St. Clare, it’s amazing how grimy and dirty diamonds can get over the years. It is very wonderful that you were able to clean it and bring it back to its original glory.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much @lavenderdragonfly23, I fell in love with a gorgeous transitional early on in my jewelry journey. So glad to finally own one!

@Amber St. Clare, it’s amazing how grimy and dirty diamonds can get over the years. It is very wonderful that you were able to clean it and bring it back to its original glory.

I cleaned a friend’s ring who had never cleaned it before - ever - since she got it as her engagement ring. She has been married for 10 years. I cannot even imagine- but I think this is more common than we would think!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results