shape
carat
color
clarity

Apartment Decision Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Way to go!! Loved this story. Great looking apartment.

Happy packing!!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
awww...thanks so much, you guys are so sweet
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I will definitely try to post pics once moving in and decorating...if we make it that far LOL - we are both conked out on the couch right now, unable to move. Its been a long day of packing, but I think we've made some good progress today.

Thank you again everyone for the kind words and nice thoughts - I'm sure the PS fairy dust made a difference in helping this all work out
9.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love your new place! It's beautiful! Love the bay windows, your kitchen, patio, everything! So excited for you!
36.gif
I'm a bit jealous too. Everything looks so new!
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
awww...thanks snlee - the building was actually only built in 2004, so it is remarkably new. I think when we lived there before we were only the second occupants ever of our old apartment, and will be the 2nd or 3rd set in this one as well. The landlords also built the building and they really did it well - the common spaces are lovely as well.

Sadly, I have to go to work for at least the first part of today and concentrate on that
3.gif
, but you better believe I am counting the hours until we get the keys tomorrow night and move in officially on Sunday!!
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results