shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone watch Bridezilla last night?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I could NOT believe how incredibly rude, nasty and obnoxious the bride from NJ was. I also can NOT believe her fiance was an ex-husband who was crazy enough to re-marry her. Her antics were dispicable, and I wanted to hurl when she cried about flying coach on her honeymoon, then chastising him about the wedding ring he chose for her. I almost felt sorry for him when he was alone at the table after she left in a huff bemoaning that it was "better than being alone."

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/22/2008 8:05:32 PM
Author: decodelighted

HA! I thought the same thing. And I'm on the *plus* side of thing myself so usually sensitive to weight issues but GEEZ. When she was smushing her maid of honor's b**bs down into her dress & saying 'You can't look prettier than me' I was all 'TOO LATE!' If she was worried about being outprettied on her wedding day maybe homeslice shouldn't have picked a supermodel-gorgeous skinny minny MOH (with a gorgeous attitude to match).
3.gif

Seems like the editors are nicer to some brides that others though. Did you see the one with an equally *generous* bride where the gal was hassling her sister to get her eyebrows waxed ... she's all 'you're a monster, you're a wooly mammoth' kinda talk but then the show did an IRONY CAM & showed close-ups of the BRIDE's copious amounts of shaved facial hair.
23.gif
And later she was telling folks to buy Spanx & stop eating wings and they cut away to IRONY CAM again with 'ding' 'ding' 'ding' sound effects as they showed close ups of all her various plentiful rolls of fat.
31.gif
40.gif

Don't mistake me...I consider myself to be a girl of a certain heft, and I would never ever say anything to my DH about any weight he may gain. Just killed me.
23.gif

I totally know the bride you are talking about on the other episode...I, ahem, kind of lurve this show apparently, and yeah...she was awful. And they sure were mean to her, but she sort of deserved it. Lately is seems like they've been pretty ruthless with all the brides...but I JUST HAVE TO BELIEVE that these girls are putting on a show for tv. Cause people can't really be like this, RIGHT????
32.gif
*deep sigh*

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dogmom: I would rather be alone, then married to that nasty woman. What was he thinking?????
14.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I
30.gif
this show even if it is fake..omg. They''re so crazy, right? decodelighted I am so with you on this one. I am a plus gal as well and it is so ridiculous for her to be being so mean to FI as she sat there and ate donuts. COME ON..if I ever comment on FI''s weight it''s either following me commenting on my own or right before I comment on my own. I just say things like, "We need to lose weight.." I would never tell him, "YOU ARE TUBS LOSE WEIGHT." That''s so cruel! If that is how the woman really is, I don''t know how the guy lives with that.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/21/2008 7:17:51 PM
Author: purrfectpear
Sometimes you just want to shout at the screen ''Run you fool, run for your life''
32.gif

I was also watching Platinum Weddings. One of the brides had a dress that had something called a bubble pickup. It was anything but flattering, even on her svelte figure. Imagine a 360 degree bustle/pickup all the way around her hips like a big droopy pouch. She came out in it and all her BM''s ohh''d and aww''d. I thought they all needed glasses
23.gif

Is this the platinum weddings that was at the lodge? If so, I saw that one and I have to say that dress was not very pretty..
6.gif
I was like wow how are they oohing and ahhing at that? Oh well, if it''s her taste then I suppose go for it, right?

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did anyone see the episode with the girl walking around blowing the whistle and she blew it in her FF ear?? OMG, I wanted to smack her.

Linda

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Yes!! And when she went head to head with his Mom..and then her Grandma got involved that was classic. She was disrespecting her FI..

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
On top of that, her FI looks like a wimp for putting up with her. Egad, what a life he is going to have poor guy.
38.gif

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I really can''t help but wonder how long these marriages last. I would love to see updates on some of the couples. Did anyone see the gay couple from a few years ago? I can''t remember their names, but the bridezilla was off-the-charts horrible.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Do you get the idea each couple decided to be on the show for the ''free'' vacation? If it''s all a bunch of BS, why not ham it up??

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
I don''t know that a free vacation is worth humiliating myself and supposed loved-ones for.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results