shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else have updates?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LuvinMyLife86

Rough_Rock
I love reading about everyones updates!

I have one too. BF and I were hanging out with my mom and stepdad on Friday and for whatever reason my stepdad brought up weddings, which hasnt happened before. My parents know that we are going to get married but there usually isnt a whole conversation about it. Apparently my parents have been thinking about it because they were talking budgets and if I had any ideas of what kind of a wedding I want (which of course I do because I''m slightly obsessed at this point) and they wanted to hear all about it. I didn''t think my stepdad was going to offer to help us out much in the finance department but I think he is planning to pay for most of it which is a shock because I have been saving money aside to pay for everything myself. Then he asked how much longer he had to save money and BF said about 2 years! So excited! BF was just sitting there smiling the whole time, and everyone was just so excited and I left that night with a huge smile on my face! And on three seperate occasions this weekend BF brought up how he needs to sell some of his cars (he''s a huge car guy) so he can pay off some debt, and then buy something much smaller and sparklier than a car haha I wonder what that could be!
9.gif
He has three cars up for sale now, it will take a while I''m sure because the economy is so slow, but it''s a step in the right direction!

absolut_blonde

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 12:33:19 PM
Author: LuvinMyLife86

I have one too. BF and I were hanging out with my mom and stepdad on Friday and for whatever reason my stepdad brought up weddings, which hasnt happened before. My parents know that we are going to get married but there usually isnt a whole conversation about it. Apparently my parents have been thinking about it because they were talking budgets and if I had any ideas of what kind of a wedding I want (which of course I do because I''m slightly obsessed at this point) and they wanted to hear all about it. I didn''t think my stepdad was going to offer to help us out much in the finance department but I think he is planning to pay for most of it which is a shock because I have been saving money aside to pay for everything myself. Then he asked how much longer he had to save money and BF said about 2 years! So excited! BF was just sitting there smiling the whole time, and everyone was just so excited and I left that night with a huge smile on my face! And on three seperate occasions this weekend BF brought up how he needs to sell some of his cars (he''s a huge car guy) so he can pay off some debt, and then buy something much smaller and sparklier than a car haha I wonder what that could be!
9.gif
He has three cars up for sale now, it will take a while I''m sure because the economy is so slow, but it''s a step in the right direction!
SO said 2 years to me awhile ago too! Sounds like there''s gonna a be a whole bunch of LIW engagements in 2009 followed by a ton of LIW weddings in 2010!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/2/2008 6:23:02 PM
Author: absolut_blonde

Date: 6/2/2008 12:33:19 PM
Author: LuvinMyLife86

9.gif
SO said 2 years to me awhile ago too! Sounds like there''s gonna a be a whole bunch of LIW engagements in 2009 followed by a ton of LIW weddings in 2010!
Add me to the "will likely be engaged in 2009" crowd. Unfortunately, SO''s mom just told him that his sister will probably be getting married in 2010. I wouldn''t want to steal their thunder, so it looks like our own nuptuals might be pushed back to 2011.
7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results