shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone else feel intimidated to jewelry-shop in person?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Musey: ;next time you go just don''t do anything out of the ordinary ( dress code, make up, jewls etc) Just let them know you are not buying as yet just lookingThat way you don''t feel any pressure.Ask them to show you what you want and when done take their card and say I will be in touch... I used to feel the way you described ,but no more .Like said above they are there to serve you.Enjoy the process..and have fun..

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/4/2007 8:51:14 PM
Author: gwendolyn
I''ve noticed it too! Some stores'' salespeople seem to go out of their way to look down on me if I don''t have at least ten grand in my back pocket to burn that day. Ticks me right off...
11.gif
I feel like that too! I don''t want to go try on different carat weights because I''m afraid they''ll be mad at me for not buying it, but I still don''t know what looks good on me because of it!
24.gif

Stupid salespeople!
29.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I''ve found that a good way to try on different styles and carat weights is to go to a store like claire''s and let yourself go crazy in the ring section. No one is going to pressure you to buy a $12.99 ring!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/9/2007 3:02:41 PM
Author: luckystar112
I''ve found that a good way to try on different styles and carat weights is to go to a store like claire''s and let yourself go crazy in the ring section. No one is going to pressure you to buy a $12.99 ring!
Lol, I did that too.

Even worse, one of my friends lost her e-ring whilst she was working out in Bosnia. She had NATO called in to do a touch search of the carpark she thought she lost it in, in the snow!

They didn''t find it and her engagement party was coming up, so her FI went a bought her a Claire''s ring and put it in the blue box while the insurance came through on her Tiffany e-ring.

Sad thing was the real thing was 1/3 of the size of the Claire''s one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results