shape
carat
color
clarity

Anyone buy a tennis bracelet off of ID Jewelry Website?

laplacz

Rough_Rock
Hello all - Has anyone purchased a tennis bracelet off of ID Jewelry Website? I HAVE purchased from them in the past in person, but had worked directly with Yeuketal in person in NYC.

If YES you have purchased - were you happy with the quality delivered?

I did call them, spoke with a sales person who went over basically the same specs on the webiste. They also recommended that I just use the website for the transaction.

Any thoughts or experiences of buying without seeing first?

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All my ID Jewelry purchases have been sight unseen (natural diamond tennis bracelet and matching full diamond eternity band)
I have however either emailed or called to ensure I get the pricescope quality stones (excellent cut quality SI eye clean F/G colour natural earth mined diamonds)

laplacz

Rough_Rock
@RosieR This is helpful. I was unaware that you can call and request different stones. Did you pay a premium? Did they have to manufacture your request?

The ID sales person did not provide any of these options….

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@RosieR This is helpful. I was unaware that you can call and request different stones. Did you pay a premium? Did they have to manufacture your request?

Yes I think they are slightly more expensive. Both ring and bracelet had to be manufactured as my bracelet and ring size were custom and I requested a different style tennis bracelet setting.

When buying sight unseen you do have the option of asking for video and photographs of your items before they ship to you. Luckily I’ve never had to send anything back as I live in Europe and that would be a real pain!

To whom did you speak with? When you call, ask to speak with Lisa. My brother recently made some wedding purchases for his new wife, (again sight unseen) and she was so helpful.

laplacz

Rough_Rock
Yes I think they are slightly more expensive. Both ring and bracelet had to be manufactured as my bracelet and ring size were custom and I requested a different style tennis bracelet setting.

When buying sight unseen you do have the option of asking for video and photographs of your items before they ship to you. Luckily I’ve never had to send anything back as I live in Europe and that would be a real pain!

To whom did you speak with? When you call, ask to speak with Lisa. My brother recently made some wedding purchases for his new wife, (again sight unseen) and she was so helpful.

@RosieR I originally spoke with Lisa. I plan to call her back as time allows today.

These are very good suggestions and will use them

Let’s see how they do

laplacz

Rough_Rock
@RosieR So FYI - I spoke again with Lisa and discussed "PriceScope Quality". She stated that ALL the stones they use are "Pricescope quality" (F/G color and Excellent cut) Same cost as listed on their website with no additional charges.

Soo I am going to mull it over a bit more but probably execute on something. If I dont like it I will send it back...

Thanks!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

APlaceForEverything

Rough_Rock

Just chiming in to say that I found options/info weren't forthcoming when I tried to make enquiries over email (I'm in Australia so phone/in person isn't an option) and it is a bit perplexing. I won't say further as I know IDJ is so well respected and there are a wealth of positive stories so I am sure I am an outlier, but I do think that perhaps working at a distance may have its drawbacks for some. Good luck with your purchase!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results