shape
carat
color
clarity

Any suggestions for stackers that aren't terribly pricey?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Any suggestions for stackers that aren't terribly pricey

Topping this because:

A) Gypsy, I'm curious to see if you got the band yet and

B) on DB right now there is a thin rose gold eternity for a nice price ($350) and it was originally purchased at a pretty nice shop (from what I understand, as I have not been there) in Beverly Hills. Size 6.5/6.75

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

:appl: yess!!!

*takes out bag of popcorn* let the lurking beginnnnn.... now that I've settled on a Ering setting, WB's are coming up

i'm a 5.5 - 6 btw :Up_to_something:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

nicstx|1336445272|3189785 said:
:appl: yess!!!

*takes out bag of popcorn* let the lurking beginnnnn.... now that I've settled on a Ering setting, WB's are coming up

i'm a 5.5 - 6 btw :Up_to_something:

Are you looking for anything specific? I'll keep it in mind when I go trolling . I don't need anything for myself anymore, but it's fun to look for others.

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

ehh... not really

I'm planning on trying on channel set WB tomorrow with the vatche u113 I'm likely going to get (unless I fall in love with something else. I also like bands like this: http://media-cache2.pinterest.com/upload/240942648784208748_CnPomuI1_f.jpg
Different types of channel sets are neat, with rounds, emeralds, etc.

ANNND after re-thinking, with stackers I should probably go with a 6 :)

I'm also a bit partial to U prong (shared prong?) settings but those are much pricier than the bands you have listed for stackers... but keep me in mind if you see a 5 - 7 stone that's a steal ;-) :D

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

I know of a nice. 50 ctw five stone band in ebay now. I don't know if thats enough ctw for you though.

On another note; stupid USPS has lost my band. Supposed to be here in the 3rd but its been registering "status not updated" since! I'm orked. The poor seller is in a tizzy.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gypsy|1336448914|3189821 said:
I know if ine nice. 50 ctw band in ebay now. I don't know if thats enough ctw for you though.

On another note; stupid USPS has lost my band. Supposed to be here in the 3rd but its been registering "status not updated" since! I'm orked. The poor seller is in a tizzy.

WHAT???? our lovely marquise band is missing??? OH NO!!! I'm all distressed now!!! :shock: Come on USPS... find that baby!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

I know!!!!! This is the 3rd package of mine USPS has messed up in the last couple months. I never have an issue sending but receiving has been awful. I'll update when/if it gets here. I'm sorry Enerchi.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

We can get thru this together, Gypsy! it will be a team effort, willing it to arrive at your doorstep... I am confident it will be found! :praise:

(I LOVE that band!!!! Please find it "USPS fairies", please! )

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1336449459|3189829 said:
We can get thru this together, Gypsy! it will be a team effort, willing it to arrive at your doorstep... I am confident it will be found! :praise:

(I LOVE that band!!!! Please find it "USPS fairies", please! )

I just feel beat up. I'm a democrat but for the first time I'm really to privatize a public service. The post office just has NO accountability to it's customers.

Great. Another package of mine, I just tracked says that I've moved with no forwarding address. I swear to god my post man hates me.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

It'll get there Gypsy, have faith. ;))

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

pixies

Shiny_Rock

Has anyone stumbled upon any stackers lately in a size 4 or 4.25? I find lots of lovely things in size 5.5 or so but any smaller than that seems to be slim pickings!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

Gypsy|1336448914|3189821 said:
I know of a nice. 50 ctw five stone band in ebay now. I don't know if thats enough ctw for you though.

I'll let you know after today, I'll try some on at IDJ :)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

pixies|1336470403|3189918 said:
Has anyone stumbled upon any stackers lately in a size 4 or 4.25? I find lots of lovely things in size 5.5 or so but any smaller than that seems to be slim pickings!

Rats, I saw a couple last night but didn't post for some reason! I'll try again later....

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

This one is an 8.5 and buy it now is $140: sorry forgot the link and can't find it now
Blue diamond stackable $135: http://www.ebay.com/itm/25ct-NATURAL-EARTH-MINED-BLUE-DIAMOND-STACK-RING-1-2-ETERNITY-BAND-Size-5-/320901729275?pt=US_Fine_Rings&hash=item4ab73bcbfb
- has sive 5, 7 and 8 -- no 5.5/6 :(
channel set size 6.5: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DARLING-VINTAGE-ESTATE-DIAMOND-HALF-ETERNITY-BAND-RING-/230761915350?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ba7b63d6

travelgal and gypsy - i've started watching a ton of 5.5 and 6 rings just to get an idea. Any tips for me while searching?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Honestly, the way I search when I am looking for a really good deal is to search for 'diamond ring' and use various filters to keep the results at or under 10,000 (you can only search 10k at a time). It takes time but it's really the best way to search if you want to see everything out there. Don't use the size filter. It's really limiting.

What happened when you went and tried stuff on. If you give me a style, I can search for you too.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

I just search my size first and weed through, because with eternities, I generally don't want to resize. I just type in 5.25 ring (sometimes I'll add the world "platinum" to that). If you have a common size like 6, forget it. But for quarter sizes, it works better. That is how I found my thin band...it never came up on my other regular searches.

I don't have the patience to weed through "diamond ring", but I do have a lot of other searches that I weed through.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

TravelingGal|1336628480|3191876 said:
I just search my size first and weed through, because with eternities, I generally don't want to resize. I just type in 5.25 ring (sometimes I'll add the world "platinum" to that). If you have a common size like 6, forget it. But for quarter sizes, it works better. That is how I found my thin band...it never came up on my other regular searches.

I don't have the patience to weed through "diamond ring", but I do have a lot of other searches that I weed through.

The only reason I said don't filter by size is many of the nicest deals, especially by private sellers, are badly listed and missing key information in the listing filter field. And the filter only lists listings where the size is listed correctly in the right field (not just in the description), if it is listed elsewhere or blank when you filter by size the listing is filtered out. I filter for a lot of things, but size is one thing that I find limits me from finding the best deals (and the ones most people aren't bidding on).

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

hey Gypsy - any luck with USPS and getting some tracking report back on your band? I hope you get it (and the others that went astray) because that just sucks big time!

I just sent something to Daniel M yesterday, so I'm hoping it gets there safely.... I'm sure it will, and its insured, but still ---- you wonder!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

Gypsy|1336620056|3191773 said:
Honestly, the way I search when I am looking for a really good deal is to search for 'diamond ring' and use various filters to keep the results at or under 10,000 (you can only search 10k at a time). It takes time but it's really the best way to search if you want to see everything out there. Don't use the size filter. It's really limiting.

What happened when you went and tried stuff on. If you give me a style, I can search for you too.

:blackeye: long story short, a series of unfortunate events came about and I made it into the city VERY late. Yekutiel is amazing and waited for me long after they closed knowing how far I drove, but I was unable to try any rings on. I'm hoping to go back at some point and try out some things. In the mean time I'm searching for stackables :).

I've heard you go up on your ring size by .5, true? I'm a 5.5 and have been looking for 5.5 and 6 rings. At this point I've likes marquis and channel set styles :).

as a side note we got the diamond :appl: , i took a video to post but can't figure out how to mute it. When I do I'll show you how beautiful it looks :Up_to_something: . Thanks for all the help! :bigsmile:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

Enerchi|1336646406|3191939 said:
hey Gypsy - any luck with USPS and getting some tracking report back on your band? I hope you get it (and the others that went astray) because that just sucks big time!

I just sent something to Daniel M yesterday, so I'm hoping it gets there safely.... I'm sure it will, and its insured, but still ---- you wonder!

NO. I actually had to file to formal complaints with the Postmaster if you can believe it. I am hoping for an update by the end of the week or Monday. It's a mess. The post carrier for some reason decided I don't live here anymore (no apparent reason that we can tell WHY they decided this). And so they put it in the system and now my mail is being returned to sender. SO one of the packages (not this band) is being sent back to the sender, but even though it takes two days to mail in HERE it takes a week and a half to return. The other package is LOST ('delivery status not update') somewhere here in my city and yesterday my mail carrier came by to apologize and tell me they are looking for it. It's a goat rodeo (to quote Dee Jay).

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gypsy|1336679028|3192314 said:
Enerchi|1336646406|3191939 said:

NO. I actually had to file to formal complaints with the Postmaster if you can believe it. I am hoping for an update by the end of the week or Monday. It's a mess. The post carrier for some reason decided I don't live here anymore (no apparent reason that we can tell WHY they decided this). And so they put it in the system and now my mail is being returned to sender. SO one of the packages (not this band) is being sent back to the sender, but even though it takes two days to mail in HERE it takes a week and a half to return. The other package is LOST ('delivery status not update') somewhere here in my city and yesterday my mail carrier came by to apologize and tell me they are looking for it. It's a goat rodeo (to quote Dee Jay).

Sounds like it!! What the heck went on in the carriers mind to assume you weren't there any longer??? Geesh....

I hope you get all your packages back - that sucks. I know there is thievery and deception in all businesses, but you just can't believe it until you are a victim of it! I hope this isn't the case. Thank heaven's for insurance, but still--- that's not the point. You want what you ordered, not what it can be replaced with.

Fingers crossed!!!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

Size 4.5!!! http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-W-DIAMOND-SEMI-ETERNITY-BAND-1-4-CARAT-10KT-WHITE-GOLD-SIZE-4-5-/130690727353?pt=US_Wedding_Bands_with_Diamonds_Gemstones&hash=item1e6dc63db9

4.75: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Estate-Designer-Art-Carved-Diamond-Gold-Eternity-Wedding-Ring-Band-Used-Jewelry-/380437106729?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5893d19029

5:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESTATE-75TCW-DIAMOND-ETERNITY-BAND-/120911377300?pt=US_Fine_Rings&hash=item1c26e13394

http://www.ebay.com/itm/20-CT-ROUND-DIAMOND-Eternity-band-ring-14K-GOLD-Sz-5-/360410648249?pt=US_Wedding_Bands_with_Diamonds_Gemstones&hash=item53ea260eb9

http://www.ebay.com/itm/0-32-Ct-Diamond-Anniversary-Ring-Eternity-Band-J-I1-New-/180876254345?pt=US_Wedding_Bands_with_Diamonds_Gemstones&hash=item2a1d109c89

6.5:
pretty: http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-DIAMOND-ART-DECO-WEDDING-BAND-THIN-DAINTY-RING-MILGRAIN-ETERNITY-14K-/400296134805?pt=US_Wedding_Bands_with_Diamonds_Gemstones&hash=item5d33824895

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAVE-SOLID-14K-WHITE-GOLD-2CT-DIAMOND-WEDDING-HALF-ETERNITY-BAND-ENGAGEMENT-RING-/150809774188?pt=US_Wedding_Bands_with_Diamonds_Gemstones&hash=item231cf6886c

http://www.ebay.com/itm/18k-White-Gold-1-24ctw-Diamond-Baguette-Eternity-Wedding-Band-Ring-Size-6-/390417200233?pt=US_Fine_Rings&hash=item5ae6adb469

marquis: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ETERNITY-DIAMOND-WHITE-GOLD-DAINTY-RING-WEDDING-BAND-/150813045605?pt=US_Wedding_Bands_with_Diamonds_Gemstones&hash=item231d287365

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Estate-Fine-14K-Gold-Diamond-Ring-Eternity-Band-Elegant-Jewelry-/320902884619?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4ab74d6d0b

8:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Baguette-Eternity-Band-Ring-White-Gold-Size-8-EMERGENCY-SALE-/110874635341?pt=US_Fine_Rings&hash=item19d0a4ac4d

misc
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Sold-Solid-18K-Gold-Diamond-Eternity-Ring-Wedding-Band-/120901203578?pt=Wedding_Sets&hash=item1c2645f67a

Christina...

Ideal_Rock

bump

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thanks Christina! I was wondering about Gypsy's marquise!

Stargurl - did you ever decide on anything???

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

IT GOT HERE. I don't think I can keep it though. It's too big to work with any of my existing pieces well. It's amazing though, and I won't find anything like it at that price again. It's is a hefty piece with a lot of platinum. I don't know what to do.

I'd post a few pics and you guys can tell me.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results