shape
carat
color
clarity

Antique e-ring help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Did you see anything in your price range that you loved? I think you should give Ari your bottom line price on the stone only, and let him send you some photos of what he has in stock? Like anything up to J color, and SI1 or better in clarity, and see what sizes, stones he has.

wandamas

Rough_Rock
We saw 2 or 3 that we really liked. It was soooo exciting
36.gif

I will email Ari but after speaking with Michael and Adam it sounds like when I call Ari he will in turn call either one of them to get a stone so he is more so a middle man.

wandamas

Rough_Rock
I saw a few stones last week and these are the ones that stood out. They all looked pretty to me but as far as their proportions or crown and pavilion and all that other stuff I don''t know much about.

** this first one had a significant imperfection close to the center of the stone. I couldn''t see it without the loup but I also have some of the worst vision.
1.8, J, SI2 - $7K (GIA)
8.08x8.41x4.52
Cut Grade: Fair
Depth: 54.8%
Table: 49%
Crown: 13.5:
Pavilion: 39.5%
Girdle: Very Thin - Thin
Cutlet: Med
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Fair
Fluorescence: None

Comments: Additional clouds are not shown. Additional extra facets are not shown
Key: Feather.....
-------------------------------------------------------
1.85, I, SI1 - $10,522 (EGL USA) http://www.oldworlddiamonds.com/inv_details.php?ID=2542&SHAPE=EU&PAGE=28
Cut Grade: -
Depth: 65.4%
Table: 50%
Crown: 16.9%
Pavilion: 43.4%
Girdle: Thin - Slightly Thick
Cutlet: Small
Polish: Good
Symmetry: Fair to Good
Fluorescence: Faint Blue
--------------------------------------------------------
1.76, J, VS1 - $8.8K (EGL PREGRADE) ??? Not sure what this means
have no other info on this one

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results