shape
carat
color
clarity

Another WF comfort-fit scattered diamond band owner!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I LOVE it with your other band! It looks marvelous on you!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks monarch, MA, Ellen, Dani, woo, k9, and Maisie! I can't keep my eyes off of it!
30.gif

But...could I possible have a nickel allergy??? This morning I noticed a red spot (not really itchy, just irritated) where the ring touches my middle finger. My ring and pinky finger is fine! And I've worn a 14k WG necklace and 18k WG earrings for years and never had any problems. I really hope it isn't an allergy to nickel. I'm going to continue to wear the band and see if it gets better or worse. I would be so sad if I had to return this ring and couldn't wear WG with nickel.
39.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/25/2007 1:31:30 AM
Author: snlee
Thanks Sharon!

baby monster, I decided to take a couple hand shots with my two bands. Not the best lighting but you can see how they look together. I actually like the look. Fun! But I won't ever wear them together. Too bad my new band isn't platinum.
Thanks for the pics, snlee. I thought I would totally love the look
30.gif
and I do! They look amazing on your hand.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks just perfect!!! I like all the photos on the Crotons. Only 3mm and WF did a very very nice job scattering the diamonds! So WF offered it in Plat when MA posted her thread and now it's available in WG.

Very good to know.

Hope the redness is a fluke and goes away. Maybe a bug bite?!
38.gif

ETA: Darn just visited WF. When I was looking to spend $650 they weren't offering this ring for $650!!!
The price diff between Plat and WG is tremendous. WG looks just lovely and at a good price.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks BM and SH!

SH, I think WF did a great job at scattering the diamonds too! I knew the band looked great at 4mm but wasn''t sure about 3mm. I prefer thinner bands so I took a chance and am glad I did! I love it! I''m so glad WF has this ring in WG because right now I''m not willing to spend twice as much for platinum.

Too bad they didn''t have this band available when you were looking for something in that price range. I remember you posted about that. What did you end up getting?

BTW, the redness has nearly gone away! Phew!
1.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Snlee!! It looks stunning on your hand! I just love it, and look at the POLISH on that puppy!
YAY! I can't wait to see it at our next GTG. Congrats! (Glad the redness has gone away).

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, your new ring is so yummy!!! It looks amazing by itself, with your ering and with your band! HOW FUN, all these options you now have!!!!!!!!!!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Gypsy! I am loving the polish on this band!

Thanks Jenn! I really wish I had all those options but I don''t want wear WG next to platinum.
39.gif

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
That ring is awesome! I want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It looks GREAT with your wedding ring, too bad you can''t wear them together, but enjoy it!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh yummo, I loves it!
30.gif
I really like it with your wedding band too... Can you take a shote with the new badn first then the sparkly band?

Hey if you do have an allergy to nickel, I''ll take it off your hands!

It looks so substantial without being heeeeavy. Yum again!

a

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow, I love it
30.gif
30.gif
, now I MUST get one!!!

I agree it looks a little "high" next to your solitaire, but it looks FABULOUS next to your wband.... too bad the metals are different
7.gif

Congrats on a fab. purchase!!!!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/26/2007 5:49:01 PM
Author: snlee
I think WF did a great job at scattering the diamonds too!

When I had WF make mine, I sent in my real Tiffany 18K yellow gold one. I wanted the spacing of the stones to be the same, as I loved how the stones were scattered on that one. I''m guessing they took the measurements so they will all be similarly spaced on the rings now that they are stocking them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results