shape
carat
color
clarity

Another WF comfort-fit scattered diamond band owner!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I love MaryAlaina new band and when WF started featuring this band in their regular offerings, I couldn''t resist! I have been thinking about a right hand ring for awhile. I also thought it''d be nice to have a band to wear when I''m not wearing my ering and wedding band, like when I travel and don''t want to bring my expensive jewelry. When I saw this ring I thought it would be a perfect right or left hand ring! I''ve always loved the design and who could resist those beautiful tiny ACA''s!
3.gif

Below is the picture WF just sent me of my size 3.5, 3mm, 14k comfort-fit scattered diamond band, which has approximately .20ctw, F/G, VS, ACA melee.

It looks gorgeous and I can''t wait to receive it! I''ll be picking it up on Friday! I will be sure to post some hand shots!

Thank you WF! It was a pleasure purchasing from WF again. They are wonderful. They completed my band ahead of schedule. I wasn''t due to get my ring until next week, August 30th. I was hoping they would finish my band early and I''d have it before the weekend. I was so thrilled when I saw the pictures today!

Our one year wedding anniversary is on Sunday so it''ll be extra special with my new bling!
1.gif
I can''t wait and wanted to share my excitement with you guys!

snleenewband.jpg

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Yay!! I have had my eye on one (or two
2.gif
) of those bands also... they are so nice!!!!
Congrats on the beautiful ring
3.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Snlee!! YAY!!!

I will probably be getting the same exact band for my wedding band as well! Is there anyway you can tell me how thick it is? (Not as in 3mm thick, but like, how high it is off of your finger. As in, do you think it would be potentially harmful if it rubbed against my e-ring, or is it flat enough so that it probably won''t be an issue?)

Also, I thought that WF only worked with 18k gold? Not that it matters since my e-ring is 14k...but I was wondering about that!
And how do those little ACA''s look? Do they sparkle???

CAN I ASK YOU ANY MORE QUESTIONS?!!?!?!
9.gif

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s a beauty
1.gif
and I''d love to see it in real life. Can''t wait till you post some pics
36.gif

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
Oh, you don''t have it yet. DUH! READ THE THREAD, LUCKYSTAR!!!!
Well, keep me updated.
9.gif

I''m excited for you!!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I LOVE that band! I am so jealous.
11.gif

Wear it in good health!

p.s. Do you know if there''s much of a difference in price between the 14 and 18 k? I''d go 14 if it makes enough difference, as that would make it more affordable, which means I could get one sooner....
27.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I love that gorgeous band and would like to have a wider version for a right hand ring myself! Happy anniversary!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh snlee, love this band, can''t wait for hand shots!!! How fun!!!
30.gif
36.gif

ulualoha

Shiny_Rock
Hi Snlee,

It is lovely....congrats! It sures seems like WF is a great company to deal with from everything I have read on here. Congrats again...looking forward to seeing some handshots!

Hugs,
Terri

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty band. Congratulations.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
snlee - I can not WAIT to see this with your solitaire!! Fabulous!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all for your compliments and for sharing my excitement! I cannot wait till Friday!!!

luckystar, I'd be happy to answer your questions after I receive the ring. Feel free to ask me as many questions as you want!

Ellen, I purchased this band in 14k, which is what WF has listed. I'm not sure if they would make this band in 18k and what the price difference would be. I would contact WF to get a price quote! Who knows, maybe you could get this band sooner rather than later!?
36.gif

Sundial, thanks for the anniversary wishes!

k9muttlover, I may take some shots of my new band with my ering but don't plan on wearing them together, as my ering is platinum and this band is 14k. I don't want to mix metals and risk damaging the band. I am curious to see how they look together.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif
Love it! I''m wearing mine today. It is THE perfect ring to either wear with a solitaire or to wear alone (while still have a bit of sparkle!). I love mine and know you''ll love yours too!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well where the H have I been...I didn''t even realize you were contemplating this purchase snlee! I love it! Great choice, I love M.A.''s scattered band and yours is just as beautiful. You ladies are of such good taste. congrats on a new piece of bling!!!!
36.gif
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/22/2007 10:25:59 PM
Author: MaryAlaina
36.gif
Love it! I''m wearing mine today. It is THE perfect ring to either wear with a solitaire or to wear alone (while still have a bit of sparkle!). I love mine and know you''ll love yours too!
PS, MaryAlaina, love your new avatar, it''s beautiful!!!
35.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE IT!!! HANDSHOTS !!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, how pretty! Size 3.5.......ADORABLE! I know it will be stunning on your finger! Can''t wait for hand shots!

nessvan12

Shiny_Rock
Im soooo excited to see this! I want one and will probably be asking a ton of ?s...can''t wait til Friday!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
snlee - I keep seeing your engagement ring photo and it''s stunning - it looks so perfect. Every time I see it it just looks RIGHT! Can you please share the stats? Ring size would be great too. I am searching for the ideal ring and your one is just fabulous! Thanks, and your new ring is gorgeous too!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone!

MA, big thanks to you! You are officially an enabler now!
31.gif

monarch, you didn't miss anything. I didn't exactly say I was contemplating this purchase!
2.gif
31.gif

honey22, thank you for your compliment! My rings are a size 3.5 (both platinum). I bought the ering setting and diamond from a local jeweler. The diamond is a 1.23, F, SI1. My wedding band is an eternity band from WF - it is .75ctw, 3 pointers, ACA, G, VS2. Pictures can be found here. Hope this helps!

Is it FRIDAY yet!?!?
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2007 10:19:13 PM
Author: snlee

Ellen, I purchased this band in 14k, which is what WF has listed. I''m not sure if they would make this band in 18k and what the price difference would be. I would contact WF to get a price quote! Who knows, maybe you could get this band sooner rather than later!?
36.gif
Oh, forgive me. I kept looking after MA''s original post when Lesley said they''d have it in WG, but as of the last time I looked, it still wasn''t up in WG on their site.

And, that''s not too bad a price....
27.gif

Thanks! I just LOVE that ring.
5.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2007 6:48:08 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 8/22/2007 10:19:13 PM

Ellen, I purchased this band in 14k, which is what WF has listed. I''m not sure if they would make this band in 18k and what the price difference would be. I would contact WF to get a price quote! Who knows, maybe you could get this band sooner rather than later!?
36.gif
Oh, forgive me. I kept looking after MA''s original post when Lesley said they''d have it in WG, but as of the last time I looked, it still wasn''t up in WG on their site.

And, that''s not too bad a price....
27.gif

Thanks! I just LOVE that ring.
5.gif
Nope, not a bad price! So when are you going to get it!?
31.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It's here! It's on my finger and I love it! It's absolutely gorgeous!
30.gif

And...I just reached 2,000 posts! What better way to celebrate than posting about my new band!
9.gif
36.gif

I will post pictures when I have a chance!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2007 1:57:49 PM

It''s here! It''s on my finger and I love it! It''s absolutely gorgeous!
30.gif

And...I just reached 2,000 posts! What better way to celebrate than posting about my new band!
9.gif
36.gif

I will post pictures when I have a chance!
woohoo.gif

Can''t wait!!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh, I can''t wait to see that puppy on!

Will you ever wear it with your ering? Just curious, I think it would look good with it, too.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
snlee, it''s sooooo pretty...can''t wait for the hand shots...happy one year annivesary too....

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I''m DYING to see pictures! Hand shots!

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE are they?

lol

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Thanks girls! Sorry to keep you waiting! I'm at work and the camera is at home so it'll be a little while longer.

mrssalvo, thanks for the anniversary wishes!

I'm not going to wear this band with my ering. I don't want to mix metals and risk damaging the band. The band is also more substantial then I thought it would be, which I really love. Without measuring, I would guess the height is about 2.5-3mm. Because of the height it looks very odd next to my ering, which looks much thinner. It's extremely comfortable though! I went outside today and couldn't stop sharing at my band! The tiny ACA's sparkle like crazy in the sun! I love it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am waiting for hand shots too! It is such a pretty band!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Pictures are coming up! I''m resizing now!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results