shape
carat
color
clarity

Another impulse buy from PP - silver baroque Tahitians

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
Oh what a gorgeous strand :love: :love: :love: Nice size too! I absolutely love my Silver Ts (with the wSS mixed in) and find they match with everything. I think you need a pair of baroque studs to wear with it :naughty: It was so fun reading Jeremy's blog post about your green ones! Looking forward to lots of photos :twirl: Enjoy and wear them in good health!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
The color is beautiful! Do let us know how it looks in person.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek|1389015211|3587351 said:
Oh what a gorgeous strand :love: :love: :love: Nice size too! I absolutely love my Silver Ts (with the wSS mixed in) and find they match with everything. I think you need a pair of baroque studs to wear with it :naughty: It was so fun reading Jeremy's blog post about your green ones! Looking forward to lots of photos :twirl: Enjoy and wear them in good health!
Ooh, do you have pictures posted of your silver tahitians?

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
sortmon|1389020489|3587391 said:

I do :geek: I hope you have yours soon!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/white-south-sea-and-silver-tahitian-strand.193128/

Confection10

Brilliant_Rock
They are YUMMY! I have drool them, when visited PP sites. I hope they are nearly as wonderful as on photo :wavey:

SMC

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek said:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/white-south-sea-and-silver-tahitian-strand.193128/
Ooh, I have seen your strand before. It's really lovely - I like how the WSS are grouped.

I can't wait for my strand to arrive. I will post pictures when I get it!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
sortmon|1389023204|3587429 said:
LitGeek said:

Ooh, I have seen your strand before. It's really lovely - I like how the WSS are grouped.

sencha1554

Rough_Rock
Gah, I totally had these sitting in my cart! Haha that's what I get for dragging my feet :) I can't wait to see pictures when they come in!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek|1389023539|3587437 said:
sortmon|1389023204|3587429 said:
LitGeek said:

Nope. It's still showing that it's "In Stock" right now, so I hope that they go out of stock soon and ship!

sencha1554|1389024347|3587440 said:
Gah, I totally had these sitting in my cart! Haha that's what I get for dragging my feet :) I can't wait to see pictures when they come in!
Haha, me too! I added them to my cart at least 4x in the past week. And finally, in a moment of weakness, I just purchased them. I will definitely post pictures when they come in.

sencha1554

Rough_Rock
I was waffling between the PP silver baroques and these from tahitianpearls.biz:

silver_tahitians.jpg

So you made my decision easy!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
sencha1554 said:
I was waffling between the PP silver baroques and these from tahitianpearls.biz:

silver_tahitians.jpg

So you made my decision easy!
Sweet! Are you purchasing them? Please post pics when they arrive!

sencha1554

Rough_Rock
yep, already purchased, can't wait to see them!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
sortmon - That is a glorious silver strand! I'm not surprised there were others "looking" at it! It will be a wonderful addition to your pearl collection. Can't wait to see neck shots!

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
I bet you are really going to enjoy your silver T's. They are really special. Enjoy these beauties.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh, sortmon, if you looked at the piece for a week, it was a carefully considered purchase, not an impulse purchase. :praise:

I love silvery pearls. I think they look so awesome on. I hope you love them and share lots of pictures with us. :))

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl|1389107876|3588176 said:
Oh, sortmon, if you looked at the piece for a week, it was a carefully considered purchase, not an impulse purchase. :praise:

I love silvery pearls. I think they look so awesome on. I hope you love them and share lots of pictures with us. :))
Oh, you know I will! Good or bad, I'll share pictures!

Smith1942

Ideal_Rock
They're lovely, sortmon! Can't wait to see them!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
Smith1942|1389122058|3588334 said:
Me too! They're shipping tmw! I hope to have them by Friday, but if not, then Monday!

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
sortmon|1389130494|3588413 said:
Me too! They're shipping tmw! I hope to have them by Friday, but if not, then Monday!

Yay :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: So happy that they have shipped (and that they didn't sell to someone else first) and you will have them soon! The colors on this strand are just so pretty!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
LitGeek|1389131635|3588426 said:
sortmon|1389130494|3588413 said:

Yay :twirl: :twirl: :twirl: So happy that they have shipped (and that they didn't sell to someone else first) and you will have them soon! The colors on this strand are just so pretty!
I am also relieved that they weren't double-sold. It was worrying to me that they kept showing "In Stock" after I purchased them. I'm probably being overly optimistic about when I'll get them. PP said they would ship Wednesday but I only paid for regular shipping, so it is more likely coming next Mon or Tue. I anticipate that they will be at least a couple shades darker and perhaps with more blemishes than than in the picture but I hope they will be striking, nonetheless.

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Do take plenty of photos and show us when the strand arrives!
Talking about procrastinating, I saw a lovely and relatively large sized multicolour Tahitian keshi strand on PP site last night or the night before and was very tempted to get that. I love keshis and have not seen such colourful strand before ( in my limited shopping experience). I thought I would give myself a few days to think about it. When I tried to look for that strand again this am, it was GONE..... :(sad sigh...... Now, did any one of you PS-ers buy that strand? If you did, please post the photos when you receive the strand...

SMC

Ideal_Rock
YC|1389147590|3588607 said:
Do take plenty of photos and show us when the strand arrives!
Talking about procrastinating, I saw a lovely and relatively large sized multicolour Tahitian keshi strand on PP site last night or the night before and was very tempted to get that. I love keshis and have not seen such colourful strand before ( in my limited shopping experience). I thought I would give myself a few days to think about it. When I tried to look for that strand again this am, it was GONE..... :(sad sigh...... Now, did any one of you PS-ers buy that strand? If you did, please post the photos when you receive the strand...
There are still a few strands of Tahitian keshis left! And you can still get 15% off them. :twirl:

YC

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the 'encouragement'. I think I will wait for a stand I really love rather than settling for second best. Hopefully, they will post more strands in the near future.

SMC

Ideal_Rock
YC|1389184238|3588771 said:
Thanks for the 'encouragement'. I think I will wait for a stand I really love rather than settling for second best. Hopefully, they will post more strands in the near future.
Yes, you're absolutely right not to settle!

pkinnew

Brilliant_Rock
sencha1554 - Did you receive your new Tahitian strand yet? Can't wait to see pictures!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
pkinnew|1389210399|3589001 said:
sencha1554 - Did you receive your new Tahitian strand yet? Can't wait to see pictures!
I don't know about sencha1554, but my pearls shipped out yesterday! I will get them tomorrow. I am super excited.

I've been trying to consolidate my jewelry and keep only the pieces that I love (or have sentimental value), so I just sold off some rings and and things. The proceeds from those sales are just enough for this necklace. :appl:

LitGeek

Brilliant_Rock
sortmon|1389222518|3589134 said:
pkinnew|1389210399|3589001 said:
I don't know about sencha1554, but my pearls shipped out yesterday! I will get them tomorrow. I am super excited.

I've been trying to consolidate my jewelry and keep only the pieces that I love (or have sentimental value), so I just sold off some rings and and things. The proceeds from those sales are just enough for this necklace. :appl:

Looking forward to the pics :appl: :appl: :appl:

sencha1554

Rough_Rock
no, not yet- I just ordered them Monday morning, and I haven't gotten a shipment notification yet. I'm not sure if tahitianpearls.biz sends those or not. I'm not very good at being patient! But I'm also too cheap to pay $15 extra for faster shipping, haha. I will definitely post pictures once I get them though! I'm hoping these will be the perfect every-day pearls I can wear with my "work uniform" of collared silk blouses with jeans (not really a uniform, but I just usually wear the same type of outfit most days). Wearing necklaces with collared shirts can be tricky!

SMC

Ideal_Rock
sencha1554 said:
no, not yet- I just ordered them Monday morning, and I haven't gotten a shipment notification yet. I'm not sure if tahitianpearls.biz sends those or not. I'm not very good at being patient! But I'm also too cheap to pay $15 extra for faster shipping, haha. I will definitely post pictures once I get them though! I'm hoping these will be the perfect every-day pearls I can wear with my "work uniform" of collared silk blouses with jeans (not really a uniform, but I just usually wear the same type of outfit most days). Wearing necklaces with collared shirts can be tricky!
I'm the same way too. I never pay for upgraded shipping and regularly buy more than I need to make the "free shipping" minimum on websites. :)

I'm hoping that my new silver T's and my Freshadamas can be my everyday strands for work too.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results