Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Taylor

• Paris

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Starset

Shiny_Rock
and

normal_07.jpg

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooooooooh HOT!

If there''s any justice in this world, "Pick Pickler" will be GONE.

Starset

Shiny_Rock
he is nice to look at.....

normal_top08.jpg

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
O.K. - since others have said it - I''m gonna say it! Chris is one SEXY guy. I feel like such a dirty old women - but he is HOT! Has the whole package kinda thing - the looks, the talent, the soulful eyes, the swagger, the steamy kindness, etc, etc.

Who could blame the little mink?
11.gif

staci76

Brilliant_Rock
I am kind of mad at myself cuz I voted for Paris to get booted tonight but I really want Pickler gone too...wow, how she annoys me! She is soooo fake.

Mara, I live in central California and I had a lot of problems getting through last night. I kept trying from about 9:45 - 10:15 pm and only got through a couple times (I was voting for Chris of course
30.gif
). It seemed really wierd.

I hope either Paris or Kellie go home tonight...that would make me very happy.
26.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
oooooh *mega drool falling out of mouth*

last nite honestly Chris was the hottest he''s ever been to me for whatever reason. he just sounded fabulous and those sexy smoldering eyes, lol F&I re dirty old woman. his wife is one lucky lucky gal!!!!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Oh mercy! I just put that first pic of him as my background! Of course, I''ll have to change it once my hubby comes home!!
11.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, he''s sexy alright!!!
31.gif

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
awwwwww.....I LOVE Chris!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I have to admit I didn''t vote last night.....I was dealing with A/C problems and didn''t even get to watch the show!.....but if there is justice Kellie should say buh, bye tonight!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
Here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 47.5 MM votes received!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
knock, knock??
anyone watching??

Mandarine

Ideal_Rock
******** SPOILER ALERT !!!!!! ********

Yayyyyyyyyy!!!! there is justice!!!! Paris and Kellie in the bottom two! America got it right this time!!!. And Chris and Katherine had the highest number of votes!!!!!!!!...good for Chris!!!! he deserved it!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

All my favorites were safe, so I''m a happy gal!
9.gif

Kellie is a sweet girl...I think she will still get something from being on this show!....look at Lisa Tucker! She''s going to be in the OC!

I liked that Kellie talked (a nice little speech) instead of singing again!

M~

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

America got it right! I felt sorry for the little mink! Good Luck to you Kellie!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
OH and! Andrea Boccelli!!!!! GOD! His voice just makes me say Amen! It''s just sublime!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m a happy girl tonight!!! So glad America got it right!!!
9.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
another celebration over here. so glad it was kellie, I think she knew her time was up.

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
I feel that Chris did a really great job last night, but if he can harness that power, that charisma that Constantine had naturally, he will rule the show...I have yet to see that.

He has an amazingly smoldering look, but its not the heat that Constantine had from the start. I feel he will go a long way with the power he does have though...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/26/2006 11:05:31 PM
Author: DeannaBana.

He has an amazingly smoldering look, but its not the heat that Constantine had from the start. I feel he will go a long way with the power he does have though...

I didn't watch until later in the season and missed the whole Constantine madness. I don't get what was so powerful about him. whenever I see him, he looks creepy to me
32.gif

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/26/2006 11:06:58 PM
Author: mrssalvo

I didn''t watch until later in the season and missed the whole Constantine madness. I don''t get what was so powerful about him. whenever I see him, he looks creepy to me
32.gif
I agree with the creepy opinion...I don''t get the Constantine thing either? But Chris is *big sigh* so sexy!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Constantine was a total creeper, I could not stand him last year. That stupid smoldering look drove me INSANE. He just looked stupid, not sexy. Sorry Constantine.

I would hate it if Chris got that dopey look. I love him JUST the way he is.

I was kind of bummed to hear that Katherine had such a high # of votes. BAH. I was hoping Taylor and Elliott were the top 2. Anyway at least E is safe for another week!!

Sorry Kellie, it was your time!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 12:48:43 AM
Author: Mara
Constantine was a total creeper, I could not stand him last year. That stupid smoldering look drove me INSANE. He just looked stupid, not sexy. Sorry Constantine.

I would hate it if Chris got that dopey look. I love him JUST the way he is.

I was kind of bummed to hear that Katherine had such a high # of votes. BAH. I was hoping Taylor and Elliott were the top 2. Anyway at least E is safe for another week!!

Sorry Kellie, it was your time!
I didn''t like to hear that about Katherine either, kind of has me worried?? Kellie seemed like she knew it was her time. I think Paris will be next...

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 12:44:33 AM
Author: tawn

I didn''t watch until later in the season and missed the whole Constantine madness. I don''t get what was so powerful about him. whenever I see him, he looks creepy to me
32.gif
I agree with the creepy opinion...I don''t get the Constantine thing either? But Chris is *big sigh* so sexy!
Regarding Constantine or Chris or whomever, we all have our independent opinions...that is ALL I am saying...I loved Bo Bice''s talents and he was totally different from Constantine.

I was glad to see Taylor and Elliott so happy...I agree that Paris more than likely next...

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 2:45:12 AM
Author: DeannaBana

Date: 4/27/2006 12:44:33 AM
Author: tawn

32.gif
Regarding Constantine or Chris or whomever, we all have our independent opinions...that is ALL I am saying...I loved Bo Bice''s talents and he was totally different from Constantine.

I was glad to see Taylor and Elliott so happy...I agree that Paris more than likely next...
I agree that Paris will probably go next as well...and everyone has different taste for sure, which keeps things interesting! And makes sure that there is someone for everyone!

Cailet

Shiny_Rock
DING DONG THE PICKLE IS DEAD! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I really couldn''t have been happier. And Paris in the bottom 2? Awesome as well. If she went next week I would have to ask my bf to pinch me cause I would swear I was dreaming.....

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Woohoo. The Pickle has been canned! er, jarred. er whatever!

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Well, I''m in the minority. I don''t think America got it right. I''d rather see Kellie perform over Kat (meh, boring & doesn''t think so) or Paris (cute but too young to really wow me).

Also, Kat in the top two - Who is voting for that mess? Honestly, even hubby said - Gawd - is she going to fall out of that dress or what. Cept that, he was SOOOOOOO uninterested.

Go Chris!

Oh, and just for the record - Kellie''s shickt was very much like small town southerner. She was playing it - but being herself. I know many people who could be her.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 10:42:47 AM
Author: fire&ice(meh, boring & doesn''t think so)

OK, I''ll fess up to my ignorance...what does "Meh" mean?

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2006 11:21:21 AM
Author: wallermama

Date: 4/27/2006 10:42:47 AM
Author: fire&ice(meh, boring & doesn''t think so)

OK, I''ll fess up to my ignorance...what does ''Meh'' mean?
A most apt word coined by PS very own "Littlelysser". If I may speak for her, the word means "a most un-noteworthy" anything.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Got it. Now that I can imagine saying it with a half-hearted shoulder shrug, I get it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results