shape
carat
color
clarity

Am I the only one

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gracie,Tommy and Bobby are quite respectful of the tree. But Oliver. Nope.
Gracie climbs it and hangs out in it but she is a lightweight so she can get away with that. :lol:

Here's Tommy laying peacefully under it last year.

christmastreetommy2020.png

Gracie enjoying the tree last year.

gracieinthemiddleofthetree.png

Sadly I don't have any photos of the destroyed tree. I promise this year I will capture those too. If Greg can manage to fix the tree for this year lol.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my, Gracie's eyes :kiss2:

I'm actually amazed at the extent of the damage on our tree, as Panda is such a teeny little tot! She's small but a firecracker. Although strangely enough, that pic was taken in 2019, and last Christmas she showed absolutely no interest in it at all.

Cats!

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
Count me in the day after Thanksgiving group as the official start of Christmas season. I buy a few gifts ahead of time and usually start freezing cookie dough too but that’s it. My son’s birthday is 10/29 so Halloween was always a big deal in our house. Thanksgiving is my husband’s fave holiday so we go all out on that too. And 15 years of son playing football kept us busy too.

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
i see lots of young ladies about her age in my town with pearl studs ....
....just for a change from the diamonds ?

edit. i live in a provincial town and pearls tend to be popular on rural woman of all ages

Thank you. Think this is a great thought. She has some pearl studs but not quality it ones.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is an interesting thread. I am all for Christmas music. I usually participate in a holiday music thread here on Pricescope. However, I have not, yet, started listening to Christmas music for the season. We are in the middle of selling a house and with that craziness, I am not thinking about rushing the holidays this year!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha!
Am I the only one who dislikes holiday music?
After many years of working retail, and hearing it 8 hours a day, it now makes me crazy:lol:o_O:P2

But I love that you love it, @missy !

My son, who has Autism, sings it all year long. He just loves Christmas. I love Christmas too but Christmas music makes me crazy too. I’m hearing it from all angles then..sigh..:lol:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I made a mistake saying the choirs I sing with had started practicing Christmas songs this week, wrong, we shall start next week instead!

However, I have practice singing the solo start for one song, as I want to do it this year just for once.

I don't like doing solos as there are plenty of others who want to do it, even some of them are not very good singers.

I am not a very good singer, however, I could at least hold a tune and can count!

MEOW!

DK :lol-2:

GliderPoss

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After a stint working in retail at Christmas, I rarely enjoy carols except actually on Christmas like 48hrs worth then I’m done

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results