shape
carat
color
clarity

Allan Creates followup?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Northerner

Rough_Rock

Hope nobody minds me resurrecting an old topic. I tried to post this as a reply under the following topic, but messed up and posted it here by mistake!

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/jeweler-in-canada-comes-to-my-aid-after-bad-experience-with-platinumsmith-in-melb-australia.48024/page-2

I was reading some of the comments about Allan Creates and it looks like he does nice work. I want to find out a little more info though before i contact him, and was hoping to get some feedback, etc.

Has anyone else had any experience, good or bad, with this Jeweller?

cmelb, if you read this, do you have any pics of the finished ring you could post?

Northerner

Rough_Rock
I guess I should post a little more info for those that dont know, or havent read the other post...

Allan Creates is a Jeweller in Montreal Canada who works in Platinum. There were some positive comments on here about his work a little while ago, but i havent been able to find anthing too recent about him.

If anybody has had any dealings with this man, or can provide any information about his work i would appreciate it,

Northerner

Rough_Rock
Thought i''d give this another shot... can anybody comment on Allan Creates work?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results