shape
carat
color
clarity

Age difference between you and your significant other ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
The boyfriend is 4 years and 3 months younger than I am. I was 1 when his parents got married though his parents are the same age as mine. We met playing softball in a summer league just before he started his senior year of college. Though, now hes graduated with a real job and income while I am still the student.
1.gif

The only time I truly notice the age difference is when we hang out with his friends because they are all enjoying their crazy post-college bachelor days while he is all settled down with me. The other thing that always reminds me of our age difference is when a song comes on the radio and I say something to the effect of "Wow, I was in 7th grade when this came out! You were... oh... in 2nd. Weird."

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH is 7 years older than I am. We were 17 and 24 when we first met, I thought he was an old man!!
41.gif

He was pretty pleased about the whole arrangement
9.gif

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/28/2008 12:24:50 AM
Author: carabella
My husband is 21 years older than me. Strange thing is, he acts much younger than me. He looks younger and most don''t think we are more than 8 - 10 years apart.
you hold the PS record. don''t wear him out.
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results