carat
color
clarity

AGBF''s Traditional Charm Bracelet - Photos

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HeartingDiamonds|1365275761|3421523 said:
LOVE the bracelet AGBF!! Im a sucker for charm bracelets myself - its one of my favorite pieces of jewelry that I wear every chance I get :)

Grace-

You may not see this message to you here, but you should at least put a photo of your bracelet into the charm bracelet thread and, preferably, start a separate thread about your bracelet as well. That was what we all started out doing once ringthings got us charm bracelet lovers organized back a few years ago. I think whitby had the first thread of her own (and it was gorgeous) about a charm bracelet, but other people followed her lead. We also, all, tried to post at least one or two photos into the general charm bracelet thread here:

general charm bracelet thread...[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-us-your-traditional-charm-bracelets.134071/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-us-your-traditional-charm-bracelets.134071/[/URL]

Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1366213841|3428939 said:
I have two charms of Labrador Retrievers on my charm bracelet. (My last dog was a yellow Lab.) I never got around to getting a Newfoundland charm because all the Newfie charms I saw looked very unrealistic, like caricatures of the breed. I recently saw one that I liked and started to correspond with the company that sold it. Although they only sold it in 14K, they were able to sell it in 18K, too. I eventually prevailed on them to give me a quote for making it in 21K, but the price they quoted me for making it was so ridiculously high-so much higher than the 18K price as to be ludicrous-that I ordered the charm in 18K.

The Newf charm has been added. The colander had to be moved to make room for him! Now I have the Newf in the middle a Lab on either end. The colander, which is smaller than any of the dogs, was moved to a far end. I was glad I let my jeweler decide where to place everything and was also glad that they didn't charge me for any of this even though they didn't sell me the new charm! (As you might imagine, I am a good jewelry customer!) I need to take a new picture of the bracelet now!

Deb
:saint:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results