carat
color
clarity

AGBF''s Traditional Charm Bracelet - Photos

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Gold Cupcake Charm Progresses

I didn''t know if I wanted to update this thread or start a new thread on cupcake charms. I seem to be updating this thread, but I may, also, start a thread on cupcake charms. Whether it really goes anywhere will

depend on whether other Pricescope charm bracelet lovers besides me like cupcake charms!

If one looks back at my thread he can see that I was waiting for a gold cupake charm to be cast; I am still waiting! I do know, now, that the charm will be made of 18K gold and will be stamped, however. I was e-

mailed some material on "lost-wax casting" by the Etsy vendor who is selling me my charm and today or tomorrow my charm will be undergoing, "spruing".

I should be receiving my gold charm soon!

AGBF
34.gif

lil425

Shiny_Rock
LOVE the bracelet AGBF. The charms are all so, well..........charming!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a picture of my charm bracelet after the addition of some new charms. I do not think I ever posted a photograph after I added the sauce pan charm which I mentioned above. I also added two cupcakes, both mentioned above. One is an 18K Tiffany cupcake set with jewels and the other is an 18K hand-cast cupcake made by an Etsy artisan. I have a lot of trouble resizing photos so it often takes me several months to post pictures after I take them. When I get a new piece of jewelry and am excited about it, I want to show it to friends here. Having problems posting the photos sometimes takes the wind out of my sails! On the other hand, it gives me time to settle down and then think about my piece of jewelry again later after the first heat of passion has worn off.

I took several photos of the bracelet, but I suspect none is really a great shot. I may have to try again one day!

Maybe I can interest some of you in posting photos of your charm bracelets again, though!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

AGBFcharmbraceletJuly10A.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is another photo of the bracelet. It shows a close-up of one of my two new cupcake charms. This one was made to order for me by an Etsy artisan.

Deb/AGBF

AGBFcharmbraceletJuly10B.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is another photograph of the charm. Mine has sprinkles and a cherry on it. The artist will make the cupcake the way you want it!

AGBFcharmbraceletJuly10C.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is another view of my bracelet. One should see the Tiffany cupcake in this photo, but unfortunately it is very hard to make out! It's a good thing that the Tiffany cupcake can be seen in photos other than those taken by me!!!

Deb/AGBF

AGBFcharmbraceletJuly10D.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a final photo of my bracelet as it looked in July of 2010 after the two cupcakes had been added.

Deb/AGBF

AGBFcharmbraceletJuly10E.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I realized, after posting all my photos, that I had never posted a picture of the Tiffany cupcake charm in this thread (although I believe that I may have posted it in another thread). Given the poor quality of the photo I took of my own bracelet showing the charm, I felt it behooved me to post a picture of the charm. It truly is lovely!

Deb/AGBF

AGBFTiffanyCupcakeCharm.jpg

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1281337314|2673877 said:
It truly is lovely!

Deb/AGBF

It is! See, this is what I mean. Sometimes Tiffany will have a piece that I love. They have ice cream cone shaped charms now with enamel ice cream 'scooped' onto silver cones. The 'ice cream' is Tiffany blue or pink. It's very inventive!

I love your cupcake charm, Deb. :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re:

AGBF|1266689121|2446013 said:
The bracelet as a whole.

This is a picture of my charm bracelet before I added some of my more recent charms, like the cupcakes. I was just trying to see if I could edit the photo!

CharmBraceletAGBF.jpg

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
As another YG lover, I love your bracelet, Deb! Everything on it is SO cute & great it has such personal meaning for you. My faves are the dog bowl (adorable!), your ruby-eyed honey Lab & the colander. How ever did you find a colander? I'm, eh, charmed.

--- Laurie

P.S. Re the Jeep & arthritic dog -- I dig it totally. My 13-yr-old dog has a ruptured spinal disc & still loves to go on errands with me. When I bought a new car a few months ago I specifically looked for one w/low threshhold so I could help him in easily. Ruled out a few good cars but he says thanks every time he gets in! And I LOVE the Passat wagon I ended up with. Good dog!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laurie-Thank you for your kind words in your last posting! I know it was written eons ago, but I never acknowledged it. (I apologize.) I really do not know how I came across the colander-or the shopping cart for that matter- but both of them seemed to represent where I spent a great deal of my time!

I am posting today because I ordered a baby shoe charm today. I never put a charm on my charm bracelet for my wedding or for the birth of my daughter, so I thought I would put one with my daughter's birth date on it now. After all, a birth date does not expire!

Deb/AGBF

18kYellowGoldBabyShoeCharm.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Think it's lovely :)

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a fun bracelet!!! I love the shopping cart, colander, dog bowl and the jeep - such simple items but how cool they look in a charm! Love your dog charms! We have a yellow lab (English breeding, not North American, so stalkier in general) and I see our Ava in your charm!

What colour cupcake are you going for? Tiffany's come in pink and Tiffany Blue (maybe other colours but def those 2) - will your jeweller custom make any colour for you?

Enjoy it - must be fun to wear!

oops--- now I see the photo of the cupcakes - missed them before! Love what you chose!

ringthings

Shiny_Rock
Oh this is so neat... and I love the unique charms. Never seen a shopping cart... or colander.. or many of these types of charms. Funny and cool! Pretty all on the bracelet, too.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just finished looking at a vintage Christmas charm bracelet that belongs to ringthings and it made me I decide to look at my own charm bracelet thread. My bracelet was dropped off at the jeweler's before Christmas to have a charm added (the baby shoe) and I never got it back. I think I have to remind them that they have it!

ringthings, I really want you to move your Christmas charm bracelet thread to Jewelry Pieces...or to post the same thread here in Jewelry Pieces that you have posted in Antique and Vintage Jewelry. I hope that all the charm bracelet threads will stay in one place. I would never have seen that thread about the vintage Christmas charm bracelet if you hadn't mentioned it in the main charm bracelet thread. Charm bracelet lovers should be able to find charm bracelet threads. That is my two cents! And I soooooo much love your Christmas charm bracelet. More than anything!!!

The Vintage Christmas Charm Bracelet Thread by ringthings: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/%E2%99%A6%E2%98%85-vintage-christmas-charm-bracelet-pics-%E2%98%85%E2%99%A6.183422/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/%E2%99%A6%E2%98%85-vintage-christmas-charm-bracelet-pics-%E2%98%85%E2%99%A6.183422/[/URL]

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF|1357955667|3353477 said:
I just finished looking at a vintage Christmas charm bracelet that belongs to ringthings and it made me decide to look at my own charm bracelet thread. My bracelet was dropped off at the jeweler's before Christmas to have a charm added (the baby shoe) and I never got it back. I think I have to remind them that they have it!

I took a few photos, not very good ones, of my updated charm bracelet today but have had trouble getting them onto the computer and viewable! I wanted to post at least one today, so I am trying to get one up even if I cannot do the others today!

Deb

agbfcharm.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your bracelet is really getting quite full! I love the new baby shoe in there - and all the dog & dog related charms!

Beautiful and fun memories in that charm bracelet!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a second picture I managed to post today.

Deb/AGBF

charming2013.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1359238484|3364286 said:
Your bracelet is really getting quite full! I love the new baby shoe in there - and all the dog & dog related charms!

Beautiful and fun memories in that charm bracelet!

Thanks, Enerchi! I appreciate your taking the time to post in my charm bracelet thread. I wanted to get that bracelet up today because I have a lot of memories here!

Deb/AGBF

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

cakefortenth.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
HEY!!!HAPPY 10th PS Anniversary!!!! Congratulations for being so involved all this time!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Enerchi|1359241578|3364315 said:
HEY!!!HAPPY 10th PS Anniversary!!!! Congratulations for being so involved all this time!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you again, friend. And you stated a new thread for me in a more prominent place without telling everyone I had mentioned my anniversary here first! Now that's a real friend!

Major hugs,
Deb :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not have any new charms since I posted the last two pictures of my charm bracelet, the ones that included the baby's shoe charm, but I finally loaded and edited two more photos today. So here they are!

Deb/AGBF

Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend

charmbracelet31713a.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My bracelet

charmbracelet31713b.jpg

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE the shopping cart charm! I would def. put that on my bracelet!

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
LOVE the bracelet AGBF!! Im a sucker for charm bracelets myself - its one of my favorite pieces of jewelry that I wear every chance I get :)

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, lambskin and Grace.

Hugs,
Deb/AGBF
:wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have two charms of Labrador Retrievers on my charm bracelet. (My last dog was a yellow Lab.) I never got around to getting a Newfoundland charm because all the Newfie charms I saw looked very unrealistic, like caricatures of the breed. I recently saw one that I liked and started to correspond with the company that sold it. Although they only sold it in 14K, they were able to sell it in 18K, too. I eventually prevailed on them to give me a quote for making it in 21K, but the price they quoted me for making it was so ridiculously high-so much higher than the 18K price as to be ludicrous-that I ordered the charm in 18K.

I do not, yet, have the charm. Here is a photo of the charm in 14K gold, however. I should be receiving the real thing shortly.

AGBF

newfoundlandcharm.jpg

jewelryalex

Rough_Rock
I love this charm bracelet! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results