shape
carat
color
clarity

ACA Princess in a Legato Solitaire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Mara: i''ve been wanting to comment on this thread for days now, but needed to wait until I had both hands to type with ... LOL..(aka not holding the baby and surfing).

I am BLOWN away by that ACA princess. I learned the hard way about cut quality, especially in fancies.....and my princess (which is 1.13 carats) faces up like a half carat RB (5.5 mm square).

Since I love love love love love the princess stone, (I am inexplicably drawn to the diamond shape, if I see rounds & princesses in a case, I gravitate towards the princesses) I''m very happy to see one that faces up like a round.

Would you happen to have some rough specs on it (basically, mm''s & depth?) as well as that round? I''m absolutely intrigued by a stone that looks as big as a round.

And for YOU to say that you loved a princess, well, I must admit....that alone is a huge endorsement because I know how you are about stone performance!

Your friends are so lucky to have you help them out...ya done good!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m totally on board with this princess! I''m reminded of the "most and least favorite cuts" thread in which princesses took a bit of a beating... but I think if more princesses looked like this ACA, that thread would''ve been singing a different tune
2.gif

The legato setting also suits it just perfectly. Your friend has fantastic taste!!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
yup, that one takes my breath away!! i would LOVE to see one of these ACA princesses in person! the legato head cups it beautifully, a very nice match. i''m glad your friend had you to point him in the right direction so that he wound up with a delish princess!

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mara,

That is one beautiful stone!! That first picture makes me want one!!

Whose ring is at the bottom of the three rings? It looks familiar to me? Can you tell me more about or perhaps direct me to a linky.

Thanks!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
yep ladies i agree, if we saw more princesses like this one in person, princess would most likely be a more popular stone!

diver, i will try to dig out the link on WF to the stone so i can pull diameter and specs and all that. but i think i vaguely recall the princess being something like 5.75mm and the round of the same carat weight was more like 6.95mm. so more than 1mm diff i think and yet look how close they are visually. i think it''s definitely more of the ''edge to edge'' light return that this particular princess has going on.

vintage: here is the thread, it''s my friend''s 1.60 K VS ACA in the Ritani setting:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/stunning-1-60-k-vs-aca-in-ritani-setting.47645/

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
I just love it. I like princesses to begin with (I''m kinda biased
41.gif
) and I love how elegant and dainty it looks on that band.

Congrats to your friend!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results